It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Declares War on Donald Trump UNLESS he comes clean

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
First Alex Jones should come clean about being Bill Hicks, and how he managed that.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Alex Jones' support of *fill in the blank* swings in the wind.
Anyone with an ounce of intelligence, takes him with a wink, shrug, grin and the tiniest grain of salt.

Trump was great for this country and is what this country needed and probably needs again...if DeSantis does not run.

One can believe that statement and disagree with his stance on the bull# dangerous injections, and a few other things.
I personally do not support Trump continually touting injections....but he does NOT push for mandates.
As a Constitutionalist, I am not quit happy with the GOP as a whole. I certainly loathe the left. Alex Jones can get bent for all I care.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
First Alex Jones should come clean about being Bill Hicks, and how he managed that.

Your theory is idiotic , Hicks was way cooler then Jones . I’m sure you believe the earth is flat too . That’s more likable

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

At first I was thinking 'good for Alex Jones'... then I read the summary on the link in the OP to see what he's actually upset about, and it looks like he's attacking them over the wrong issues. I shouldn't be surprised, I suppose.

(post by bigcats removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail

originally posted by: IndieA

Your theory is idiotic , Hicks was way cooler then Jones . I’m sure you believe the earth is flat too . That’s more likable

How dare you assume that I'm a flat-earther, I'm not.
Gaslighting aside, do you have any other evidence that the two are not the same, or just that you like one is way cooler that the other?

This theory is far from idiotic if you would just do a little research and thinking.
They are both from Austin Texas.
Have the same best friend, Kevin Booth
Who they both worked for at Sacred Cow Productions
One only showed up after the other supposedly died from something usually the elderly die from
They both look the same
Have the same teeth and front tooth gap
Same mannerisms and voice
Alex gets called Bill
Ten years after Hicks death, Jones receives the "Bill Hicks Award"
Alex Jones hardly looks 47 but could easily be 59.
edit on 7-12-2021 by IndieA because: added info

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You know? I got that "light" cure put into the body for Covid like he said.

But now my a-- hurts...
edit on 12213231America/ChicagoTue, 07 Dec 2021 08:39:32 -060039202100000032 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You know? I got that "light" cure put into the body for Covid like he said.

But now my a-- hurts...

Getting out in the sunlight (UV light) and fresh air, recently helped me get over a cold.
edit on 7-12-2021 by IndieA because: added info

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
When the hate is so much for 45 that Progressives back Alex Jones.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
When the hate is so much for 45 that Progressives back Alex Jones.

No one is "backing" Alex; But I still think AJ is a genius for knowing how to sucker in an intellectually constipated segment of the population and build an empire on lies and BS. That takes talent!!

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Salander

Who cares.

The damage has been done.

This is like debating aisle seats or window seats as the plane is crashing.

In that scenario, I'd like to be in the middle of a herd of "My 600 Pound Life" candidates.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
In that scenario, I'd like to be in the middle of a herd of "My 600 Pound Life" candidates.

DB flies FC so you'll have to settle for him being on only one side of you.

edit on 7-12-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

He is very good at what he does. My point was if he was defending 45 then it would be that 'whacko' Alex Jones. Since it 'seems. to be against to anyone who does not read it then it is allowed.

That's all. Just waiting for someone to quote Beck next...

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Alex wants Donald and Rand Paul to come clean on their errors in judgment in the early days of the Scamdemic.

I'm not usually a big fan of Jones, but he has hit the nail on the head with this challenge.

I hope Trump and Paul will admit their errors.

So what are their big 3?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah, with all the variants, you need one for each kind and it will also continue to mutate.

Is the flu shot a waste of time since it is the same? Also a variant doesn't mean 100% doesn't work just less effective, so maybe 90%+ then a variant comes along and it is 70%+ still better than nothing.
edit on 7-12-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Trump, by his very nature brought to light many of the things that are wrong with the world. A rich guy who could not be bought.

The rumors are that military intel (white hats) brought Trump to power by blocking the hack of the voting system. How much did intel share with Trump? They must have known how deep the swamp really is. They must have known how dirty the FBI was, and is, under Wray. They must have known how evil Fauci is. They must have known the truth of the pharmaceutical industry.

Trump is not a brainiak, for sure, but smarter than many. Did Trump play along with all the garbage? The intel must have known what was coming in the next election. Was it part of the plan to allow the public to see first hand the depth of the corruption? How many will die from the unchecked corruption? Or, was Trump misguided in what was to follow,, betrayed by intel?

Trump, by guidance of Fauci, moved forward with the vax plan. Did he know the truth about Comey pulling the investigation of Fauci? Did intel tell Trump? Trump did alert the population to alternative remedies, that worked.

Trump, was, and is, a patriot, who found his limits. Does Trump, know the plan???

The plan, so far, has exposed unbelievable corruption in global institutions, for sure. But it has also degraded rule of law, globally. We degraded into a society ruled by lawlessness, corruption, and self destruction.

Trust the plan? What plan....? The only thing I know is Trump is still alive...... And the people are more knowledgeable than ever before. But what good will any of it do, if the vote counting machines are still rigged?

edit on AMTuesdayTuesday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago461211 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
This rhetoric from Jones/Hicks only serves to further polarize.

Trump knew that there were people who trusted Fauci and wanted the experimental vaccines, and you have to at least try to give the public what they want, especially in this case. We generally don't see voluntary vaccinations as being harmful to the unvaccinated, so what's the harm in giving people what they want?

The biggest difference between Trump's covid plan and that of tyrants is the difference between freedom of choice and a forced mandate.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Is the flu shot a waste of time since it is the same?

To me it was, I haven't gotten the flu since 2001.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

To me it was, I haven't gotten the flu since 2001.

There are a ton of higher risk people than you though. I view the flu and COVID shots the same as if a person is higher risk then get it, if not then roll the dice. I catch the flu or something a couple of times a year, nothing even close to a good number of people I know that went a week + with COVD. Most resent is a co-worker early 40s and good health and doesn't believe in getting the vaccine went 14 days feeling like total dog crap with an on going lingering cough.

edit on 7-12-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
There are a ton of higher risk people than you though.

I'm aware and they can do as they please as far as I am concerned.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join