It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Declares War on Donald Trump UNLESS he comes clean

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

a reply to: gortex

Typically you don't see a genius get elected to office because they have more rewarding opportunities with more creative freedoms to take advantage of. But sure, tell it your way.

Oh yeah ok . That’s why geniuses don’t become the president . Ok yeah . They must need morons who can’t complete a sentence like they have now . There’s no opportunity in being president , that’s why they’re all Uber rich when they’re done . Yeah your info is great , you being so much to this website . Enjoy carrying your water for the global elite

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Look into the MAGA thing and the roots of the word. I don't believe it actually ever stood for make America great again as it was advertised. And I'm not sure Trump himself knew any better.

Not much is what it seems on the surface anymore. Unimaginably deceptive times we live in.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
When this virus did come out, taking precautions till it was checked out thoroughly because it contained the SARS part and it also contained some AIDS markers was sensible. Trump did try to downplay it when it was discovered that it was not as bad as the media was blowing it up to be, but by then it got out of control and he could do little because the Dems would slam him for everything he did to downplay it to it's actual real threat. Fauchi led the blow up of this virus, he was trying to make himself look more important. Trump could not control him anymore, he went rogue. Fauchi had already come to popular with his fearmongering and twisting of the science to back his beliefs.

This virus is dangerous to some people and we should respect the safety of those people, they just went about it all wrong. Hopefully this new variant that is extremely transmittable will give most people natural immunity to the virus. Mutations in the new omni version make the vaccine not so good of a protection, and from what I read, the Delta has mutated and the vaccine is not very good against the new mutations. Hopefully the info about the vaccine causing a waning of the immune system is not going to be a problem like some say because I know lots of people who have got the mRNA vaccines, I am getting older and enough of my friends are dying of old age....I have no desire of starting to make friends of the people in their thirties and early forties, they seem to be a little nuts, they are believing the fake misapplied science that is being created and they are being polarized way more than the over sixty five year olds are.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
AJ taking on Trump is like a goldfish taking on a pit bull! Good luck with that!

As for Paul, I don't understand why AJ wants piece of him, but that's a mistake no matter how you cut it.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
It sounds like Alex Jones sold out to the MSM... he's gotta fill that wallet up somehow.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
It's easy to understand. Alex knows that Trump in his current form and understanding is not an option for him and too many people. No big organic comeback is possible. And the stake is too high to waste time. Trump may see the worldwide scam of global warming but he obviously sucks at this one. It's better to generate someone else while it's time.
Trump wont listen IMO. He rather talks and he's unable to stain any of his accomplishments. Good.
Maybe he shares a sociopathic trait with Hillary - being unable to blame himself and use self-reflection to improve. Whatever.

It's getting old how haters hurry into a thread like this like it's a white crow.
No idea what's in the vid or how epic Infowars has become. Old dogs like Trump.
Leftists. Why do you care? Consider it an internal process of the right wing.
Talking trash about Alex Jones is stale. You may fill a few pages but it doesnt work.
People are not that shallow. They see the title and they go to find out. If he's so obsolete why all the attacks and lawsuits? This wing has beautiful feathers and is vibrant with life. It's important and far reaching
edit on 6/12/2021 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It's the latter.

I thought you didn't believe in conspiracy theories? 🤔

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
I thought you didn't believe in conspiracy theories? 🤔

Trump being an idiot like the other poster suggested really isn't a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Really hilarious to watch lefties somehow embrace Alex Jones and also somehow say Trump's handling of the scamdemic and the vaccines are bad. Mental gymnastics at it's finest.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

So, anyone who disagrees with you is a "leftie"?

What does that make you?

A "rightie"?

Stop with the binary stuff.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   
You guys are playing Monday morning quarterback. Two years ago it was a different game.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Who else has Alex declared war on?
Obama? Hillary? Biden? Harris? Pelosi?
The Chinese? The Russians?
All of the above?

And it did two shlts worth of good.

BFD, stand by and let me put on my shocked face.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It's heartening to find previous Trump diehards seeing the guy in black and white. With luck it will be as catching as the virus.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

he had to make decisions from all the ADVISORS around him, and you cannot just jump right in with your own team, they have to bring EVERYONE up to speed on everything going on,.. national security, cia, fbi, department of defence,...
(they could always lie to you too, ).
and all of YOUR advisors, will need a working staff,... EXPERIENCED staff,.. do you have ALL OF THAT ready to take over? WHERE are the advisors getting their info from?
i think for trumps first 3 1/2 years in office he relied on 90% of obamas old advisors and staff. most, willing to undermine him.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

I Totally Agree with Alex here . President Trump Needs to Piss or get Off the Pot Politically Concerning what is Heppening Right Now in this Country . Solutions Mr. Trump ? Got Any ? Well Lets HEAR Them if you want my Vote for President Again .....

edit on 6-12-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

"A U.S. NIH [National Institute of Health]-funded $3.7 million project was approved by Trump's Covid-19 [coronavirus disease 2019] advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci in 2015, after the Obama White House imposed a ban on 'monster-germ' research. In October 2014, the federal government declared a moratorium on gain-of-function research to weaponize viruses related to influenza, Middle East respiratory syndrome (MERS) and severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS). As a result, the research was outsourced to China's Wuhan Institute of Virology, which is currently at the center of scrutiny for the Covid-19 pandemic."

www.hsdl.org...

What I'm understanding here is that Fauci detoured the moratorium by relocating his experiments to the Wuhan facility with an additional 3.7 million in funding to sustain operations. This happened a year before the NIH submitted up to date security protocols for review prior to resuming its biohazard research and 2 years before the moratorium timed out or was mysteriously rescinded. All of this information would have been available to both Obama and Trump, who neglected to leverage or otherwise condemn foreign operations in the arena of bioweapons development. Quite curious after all the hubbub over the WMD counter terrorism movement targeting the Middle East. Here legitimate mass destruction in the making and no one batted an eye except for Obama's team of advisors and the NIAID simply wasn't backing down. 3.5 years later this is what our leaders failed to avert for all their intelligence.

edit on 6-12-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
First Alex, will Qanon follow his lead soon. The GOP will be SOL if that happens.

www.mediaite.com...
edit on 6-12-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Yeah, the vaccine pushing is old by Trump. I have no idea why he bowed to all these orwellian officials during the early parts of the pandemic. Possibly, because many people had no idea what was going on.

At least Rand Paul though calls out Fauci, talks about natural immunity, etc.

originally posted by: Salander
www.infowars.com...

Alex wants Donald and Rand Paul to come clean on their errors in judgment in the early days of the Scamdemic.

I'm not usually a big fan of Jones, but he has hit the nail on the head with this challenge.

I hope Trump and Paul will admit their errors.

This is a video

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Interestingly, there are some old videos of Bush Jr. showing the same, from his Governor days.

originally posted by: Grenade
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Watch some old videos of him before he built the caricature that became president. Stupid is not how i would describe pre-politician Trump.

He's compromised, just like the rest of them.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Reminds me of the Anti C, just saying, everyone worshiped him like he was their savior but he was not.
He forced beagles faces to get eaten off by sand flies.
chuckle
a reply to: burntheships

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join