It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Declares War on Donald Trump UNLESS he comes clean

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
www.infowars.com...

Alex wants Donald and Rand Paul to come clean on their errors in judgment in the early days of the Scamdemic.

I'm not usually a big fan of Jones, but he has hit the nail on the head with this challenge.

I hope Trump and Paul will admit their errors.

This is a video

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Trump's constant owning of and bragging on the death jab is deeply disturbing to me. I've never been convinced that he is what he and the MAGA movement claim him to be.

He's either in on the game or he's just a friggin' idiot.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

It's the latter.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I say the former, I say they all are in their own compartmentalised way.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I agree. I have never cared for Trump and did not vote for him either time. I voted LP so that I would have a clear conscience the next morning.

Many of my friends are Trump fans. They see him as some sort of hero, but I cannot go there.

He easily participated in the CARES Act scam, and saw to it his children were able to scoop up some $ in the plunder of the treasury. Then he bragged about Warp Speed, which only made pharma more rich.

Jones mentions Rand Paul too. The GOP including Trump and Paul have gone along with the scam, and with the possible exception of Ron Johnson from Minnesota, continue to make public statements about how "the shots work".

The shots DO NOT work, and anybody being honest with himself knows that.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
I say the former, I say they all are in their own compartmentalised way.

No, he's an idiot. He has the vocabulary of a 6th grader and constantly writes/says stupid ****.

He was all gung-ho for vaccination when he was in charge and is now too egotistical to admit it was a waste of time. Moron level = grand master.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

No, he's an idiot. He has the vocabulary of a 6th grader and constantly writes/says stupid ****.

Did you see when he insulted his supporters yesterday while at the same time admitting the election wasn't rigged?

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Did you see when he insulted his supporters yesterday while at the same time admitting the election wasn't rigged?

Pretty impressive for someone with a very great brain.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

If that’s the case then he’s one of those “useful idiots”

He was all gung-ho for vaccination when he was in charge and is now too egotistical to admit it was a waste of time. Moron level = grand master.

Actually he was recommending Iverctermin or whatever it’s called at first, that drug that actually worked... then someone probably showed him the unedited JFK footage. Him and his supporters are what you call skapegoats.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Watch some old videos of him before he built the caricature that became president. Stupid is not how i would describe pre-politician Trump.

He's compromised, just like the rest of them.
edit on 6/12/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
If that’s the case then he’s one of those “useful idiots”

An idiot nonetheless.

Advocating the Mectin also didn't stop him from doing the other thing.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
Watch some old videos of him before he built the caricature that became president.

I live in the NYC area, I've seen him on TV since I was a kid and also listened to him on Howard, he was always a moron.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
So Trump was behind operation warp speed so pharma could make money?
Who besides pharma do you think should have made the vaccine?

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Can't come clean without reparations in order? Will trump be redeemed through his confession, or hung alongside his alleged coconspirators?

What is Alex up to? What does his little plan achieve?
Alex is a side show Bob skitster "on the payroll", don't forget.
🙏❤

Alex reminds me of wwe wrestling commentator, entertainment geared toward false reality.

edit on (12/6/2121 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

So if the "vaccine" actually worked and was safe this wouldn't be an issue? But it's not, and everyone is having 'jab remorse', so it's time to point fingers??

By the number of folks "vaccinated" it sure seems like there was a huge demand even though the facts be damned or ignored all together.

Since there wasn't a long-term study conducted, well of course there's going to be the possibility of adverse reactions. Anything foreign to the body will cause a reaction.

Trump didn't create the shot, he merely set a priority to get it done as quickly as possible, hence the whole warp speed slogan.

Didn't matter who was in office, the shot is the shot. Biden didn't create it and neither did Trump.

People obviously wanted it, they got it, didn't do their homework or just flat out ignored the red flags... THAT'S THEIR BAD. Sorry, but no do overs.

People are hopefully learning a lesson this time, but I highly doubt it. The sociopathic blame game is easier than facing the fact you were hoodwinked.

Whatever helps I suppose..🤷🏾‍♂️

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Strange how the usual Alex Jones naysayers have reversed positions and are now praising him .
Strange days.....

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Who cares.

The damage has been done.

This is like debating aisle seats or window seats as the plane is crashing.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
I hope Trump and Paul will admit their errors.

Here's a good conspiracy for you

I voted for Trump. I went to the July 4th parade in 2019 even in DC.

By far the stupidest thing Trump ever did was create Operation Warp Speed. I was mad about it the night he announced it, and unless some top secret information gets released that justified it, I am adamant it was a horrible idea.

The only way operation warp speed ever made sense was if the Gov thinks this is a bio weapon attack, but dont want to say that part out loud and get into a real war.

Then instead of being honest with the world and saying what you are about to encounter is nothing like anything your body every fought before, they used fear and the word vaccine (which most of use knew from day 1 was being used wrong). Maybe telling people the COVID pathogen itself causes inflammation, stroke, and heart disease, but if you take this mild mRNA version of it we made, your body will fight it easier when it sees the real bioweapon. Maybe the argument should have been, 'you are going to catch this, but if we make you sick with this first, you will most likely be ok'. Do you think they would have said that if that is the truth?

Maybe they are all there in DC knowing China is releasing one strain after another in places like India where they have conflict and Delta broke out. Now you got South Africa where the Chinese are buying up infrastructure, and you get Omicron. Now we have diplomatic ban on the Olympics with Joe's best friends, and a couple of his bosses.

Maybe instead of telling everyone China is using this to get ahead and crush economies, they are trying to use fear to force everyone to get protected about it.

Do you think our gov would tell us if we ever entered into bio warfare? It seems to me it would look a lot like what we are dealing with. If we did, I would expect a huge power grab, and limited truth about it because our power to fight it would be limited, and most of the world would get sick either way.

This also matches up with China having what they claim is an actual vaccine that uses part of the code from the nucleus of the virus, and can stop all variants because it does not rely on the spike. This is exactly what a country that made a bio weapon would have. A country like China would not only use that to crush economies, but to get rid of their own citizens that cause them problems.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Letting things "play out" is how you catch the most bad people in the end, and have solid evidence to make it stick.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I think it's great! Providing he can supply evidence of "hundreds of thousands" of vaccine deaths.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join