It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Declares War on Donald Trump UNLESS he comes clean

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The only reason Trump is being brought up is that the left is petrified of him running again. I doubt he does Presidency didn't soothe his ego.

That said Trump was just the President when it hit, what else was he supposed to do, he had experts saying it was gonna have transmission rates well over 3.0 consistently nationwide. It never happened here but just a few weeks and in various isolated places.

Albany Ga in Dougherty county used to have a local Rt north of 3.0, lots cases and deaths, now the population is less than 60% vaccinated. the few months Dougherty county Georgia had the 2nd highest death totals.
County Georgia pulled in even more cases after the vaccines

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

That said Trump was just the President when it hit, what else was he supposed to do

Finish what Obama started in 2014 and cancel the virology research program until he was completely satisfied with the safety protocols or condemn the facility and its mad science tinkering entirely. That's what a president is supposed to do. He inherited the Afghanistan war and the Wuhan partnership as part of his executive duties, but chose border security and economic revitalization. Perhaps he was gambling on a second term to switch focus. Whatever his plan was, he only delayed the inevitable for reasons that don't justify the outcome. Whataboutism doesn't change that simple math and he is accountable for the money and resources that sustained the NIH research for a year and a half before the pandemic, which experts predicted 5 years previously when they advised #44 to shut it down.

edit on 6-12-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Strange how the usual Alex Jones naysayers have reversed positions and are now praising him .
Strange days.....

Even a broken clock is correct twice a day.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Grenade
Watch some old videos of him before he built the caricature that became president.

I live in the NYC area, I've seen him on TV since I was a kid and also listened to him on Howard, he was always a moron.

My office manager was a huge Howard fan.

He blasted Howard's show over the intercom.

Trump was a frequent guest.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
That was epic and then he wasted it with the wild eyed commentary with solid data that I would never say was my source if I had a choice. It was like he could present that Grove stuff if he was a loon. Otherwise, they would have needed to kill him for sure. I won't be surprised if they do kill him and make it look like an upset former lover or Info Wars fan.

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Justoneman

Yeah, I am grateful for Jones getting into the Bohemian Grove,
and filming the Creation Of Care. That was epic!

I think Trump was setup again with Covid 19, and
was not in a position to challenge Fauci. Fauci
on the other hand has been doing the nefarious
Frankenstein experiments for a very long time.

He is highly suspect in my book

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
LOL

Type Trump Biden into Google.com.

The former President has more headlines than the current President!

Is Biden really that bad, even to staunch supporter Google?

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Demand driven solutions are a factor. Fear and the desire to end the lockdowns and get back to normal compelled the emotions of the warp speed days.

Im remined of the early days of AIDS. The AZT and early treatments killed alot of people.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

He's either in on the game or he's just a friggin' idiot.

Hot damn Inco. That has been my point on the Trump issue since two weeks into his presidency. I lean heavily to the second option of friggin idiot. This is because I find it difficult to consider that anyone of real power, of real ability to orchestrate the needs of the world power structure would consider him as part of their stucture because they know he is a friggin idiot.

Well, change that. Maybe a useful friggin idiot.

link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

That said Trump was just the President when it hit, what else was he supposed to do

Finish what Obama started in 2014 and cancel the virology research program until he was completely satisfied with the safety protocols or condemn the facility and its mad science tinkering entirely. That's what a president is supposed to do. He inherited the Afghanistan war and the Wuhan partnership as part of his executive duties, but chose border security and economic revitalization. Perhaps he was gambling on a second term to switch focus. Whatever his plan was, he only delayed the inevitable for reasons that don't justify the outcome. Whataboutism doesn't change that simple math and he is accountable for the money and resources that sustained the NIH research for a year and a half before the pandemic, which experts predicted 5 years previously when they advised #44 to shut it down.

Oh please Trump's got nothing to do with WHO, and they screwed the pooch as well, Remember when everybody said we ought to be like Germany? they are just as screwed as everybody else, cases off the charts, lockdowns, etc., etc but yea it's all OMB.

link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

If they worked there wouldn't be a need for mandates, passports or boosters. One dose would be enough adding many doses is not ok.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
LOL

Perhaps, maybe, because Trump was in power for longer than Biden has been?

You really are getting desperate.

🙄🤣🤣🤣

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
Wait a minute, the vaccines are a waste of time?

Yeah, with all the variants, you need one for each kind and it will also continue to mutate.

Exactly just like the Flu Vaccine.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

I said that two years ago, but you can't fight the Vidsteria now.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
LOL

It's usually the fascist morally decrepit liberals letting Trump live rent free in their psyche. Or so the general dialogue on this forum indicates. Is there a reason you're still fixated or just bored and trolling for internet points?

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Oh please Trump's got nothing to do with WHO, and they screwed the pooch as well, Remember when everybody said we ought to be like Germany? they are just as screwed as everybody else, cases off the charts, lockdowns, etc., etc but yea it's all OMB.

NIH and NIAID are both American agencies operating under federal jurisdiction, and none of that reasoning prevented President Trump from pulling out of the Paris Accords due to his ethical objections, or simply to loosen the belt around his business designs. Who actually knows. Either way he has the swagger to give multinational conglomerates the finger so nice try. As I said previously, whataboutism doesn't change the math and neither does deflecting the responsibility of the oval office to carefully monitor federal assets promoting bioweapons development.

edit on 6-12-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

He's just got a bad case of BDS. And I'd substitute "boring" for "bored".

I'll get my coat....

😉
edit on 6-12-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Alex wants Donald and Rand Paul to come clean on their errors in judgment in the early days of the Scamdemic.

Donald Trump doesn't make errors he's a very stable genius , I'm sure Jones already knows this making his call for Trump to come clean little more than a desperate publicity stunt.

Perhaps in the spirit of openness Jones could get the ball rolling by admitting his own errors of judgment.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Typically you don't see a genius get elected to office because they have more rewarding opportunities with more creative freedoms to take advantage of. But sure, tell it your way.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

There used to be a saying. "Those who can, do. Those who can't, teach or go into politics.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

He's just got a bad case of BDS. And I'd substitute "boring" for "bored".

I'll get my coat....

😉

I seen biden restarting Trumps border policy pushing the immigrants back until their papers are actually processed, you know the one that made Trump a racist and brought madcow to tears while on air. I haven't seen her crying now that Biden is doing it and also the cages made under Obama, but also attributed to Trump are at fall capacity. We won't see near the press this time around, I'd say care is spot on about Biden not getting all the negative press, and very little press at all his failures will be kept at a whisper.

posted on Dec, 6 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Grenade
Watch some old videos of him before he built the caricature that became president.

I live in the NYC area, I've seen him on TV since I was a kid and also listened to him on Howard, he was always a moron.

My office manager was a huge Howard fan.

He blasted Howard's show over the intercom.

Trump was a frequent guest.

Howard is an idiot . That guy is so completely scared of the China flu . Maybe it’s all an act but how sad . The guy said he’s too scared to play chess with his neighbor . Well too dumb maybe

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join