It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Declares War on Donald Trump UNLESS he comes clean

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi
The reason why people are still going to support him is because the double standards have gotten so awful it truly seems to take a bully to take that on.

Great reason and it shows true critical thinking skills for anyone who takes this option. It's like everyone regressed to the elementary school yard in regards conversation.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I neither know nor care whether Trump or Rand Paul or any other politician cares about what Jones says.

In my deeply cynical view, I doubt those two will take the challenge, they will not acknowledge the truth. They will perpetuate the illusion that Pharma and the Government really care about the welfare of citizens, healthwise or governance and rights wise.

I don't think much of Jones myself, but in this case he is hitting the nail on the head. Several nails actually. Trump is no hero and the Plandemic is very real.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: oddscreenname

Good points, but you're telling me things I already know.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Why doesn't Alex Jones know this? Or like I said before, he is looking for a new group to sell to. It has nothing to do with actually addressing those two.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Kind of hard to get blood out a stone Salander.

If big pharma and the government were really trying to kill us they are apt to lose all sorts of tax and revenue in the process.

Plus there are a multitude of ways of doing so other than with COVID 19 or vaccines.

They may not care about the welfare of citizens as much as they darn well should but they care about us facilitating their lifestyles and propping up their bank accounts.
edit on 8-12-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Not a persuasive argument Andy. They don't really care about tax revenues. Satan and his eugenicists are at the helm.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Laying the blame a the feet of anthropomorphised beings don't exactly tick the persuasive box Salander imho.

That's the kind of rhetoric i expect Jones and his ilk to come away with if im honest.
edit on 8-12-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Not a persuasive argument Andy. They don't really care about tax revenues. Satan and his eugenicists are at the helm.

And members complain about my Qanon references. They're everywhere!!

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thenail

originally posted by: IndieA

First Alex Jones should come clean about being Bill Hicks, and how he managed that.

Your theory is idiotic , Hicks was way cooler then Jones . I’m sure you believe the earth is flat too . That’s more likable

How dare you assume that I'm a flat-earther, I'm not.
Gaslighting aside, do you have any other evidence that the two are not the same, or just that you like one is way cooler that the other?

This theory is far from idiotic if you would just do a little research and thinking.
They are both from Austin Texas.
Have the same best friend, Kevin Booth
Who they both worked for at Sacred Cow Productions
One only showed up after the other supposedly died from something usually the elderly die from
They both look the same
Have the same teeth and front tooth gap
Same mannerisms and voice
Alex gets called Bill
Ten years after Hicks death, Jones receives the "Bill Hicks Award"
Alex Jones hardly looks 47 but could easily be 59.

No your theory is the most idiotic thing I’ve ever heard . One was an awesome human after the truth . The other a loud mouth idiot . Dehydration would bill fake his own death right before he got famous to play a moron with one twentieth the talent . You think Bill worked for Kevin ? Haha , the very idea that anyone could be bills boss , well I think you get the point . That was one of bills bits . You’ve never heard him or you wouldn’t be confused .
They look nothing the same . Alex has a big fat round face unlike bill . Bill was way skinnier and way taller . They sound nothing the same whatsoever. Honest to god , your theory is the absolute dumbest one I’ve come across

I know that Hicks used to work with his childhood friend Kevin Booth at Sacred Cow Productions for several reasons, one of them being that their website used to have the two listed right next to each other in their talent section, before that was changed and I have a photo of it somewhere.

The evidence is overwhelming. You act like Hicks was a god or something, but he wasn't much more than a Denis Leary or George Carlin copycat.

Jones/Hicks brags about having family friends in deep places within the government. He claims they ruined his life.
I wouldn't be surprised if he had help faking his death, maybe had some plastic surgery, definitely cleaned up his substance abuse issues, and maybe some deal to be some sort of counter intelligence agent,information gate keeper, disinformation person, and or some other type of controlled opposition. Red team stuff, meant to keep the public in check.

I think people struggle with this theory because it's so blatantly in their faces. Like, how could they be so gullible not to realize it, but if you figure out the odds of all the evidence I mentioned, there's only the smallest percent of a chance that Jones is not Hicks. I myself, took a few days to really research and process these facts.

Just the fact that anyone actually believes that Jone's old ass is 47, is mind boggling to me. Especially as a 42 year old, Jones looks as though he could easily be old enough to be my father. He looks much closer to 59, if you ask me. In fact, I would say he looks right around 59, without question.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I give Jones major credit for exposing Bohemian Grove and for helping the Bundy Ranch, not much for anything else.

Having issues posting these videos so here's some links.

This first one has overwhelming evidence that Jones is Hicks.

m.youtube.com...

Voice, mannerisms, and comedy bit:

m.youtube.com...

Talking about it:

m.youtube.com...

edit on 8-12-2021 by IndieA because: added info

Prove me wrong.
Kevin Booth went from having Bill Hicks as a best friend to having Alex Jones as a best friend, so there must be photos of Jones and Hicks together if they are not the same person. I accept any unaltered photo of these two together as proof that I'm wrong.
edit on 8-12-2021 by IndieA because: added challenge

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

The first time I read he was 45 or 46 I was like that must be a typo. Then I heard it again from his mouth, I still think that’s BS, he looks at least in his mid 50’s.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

The first time I read he was 45 or 46 I was like that must be a typo. Then I heard it again from his mouth, I still think that’s BS, he looks at least in his mid 50’s.

I hope you aren't being serious?

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Agreed, at least mid 50's.

I remember years ago, the internet used to be filled with images of young Alex Jones, most of which looked like a head photo-shopped onto very fit bodies, very similarly to fake celebrity nudes.
edit on 8-12-2021 by IndieA because: Added info

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Agreed, at least mid 50's.

I remember years ago, the internet used to be filled with images of young Alex Jones most of which looked like a head photo-shopped onto very fit bodies very similarly to fake celebrity nudes.

Oh. Apologies. I thought he was talking about something else. My bad. Apologies to 38181, too!

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

Jones is a deep state operative. He does get some actual information and other information is real but he has to present it in a way so as to make people think it isn't real. crazy it up. That way when actual dirt gets exposed people won't know whether to believe it or not. Sandyhook. 911. The Vegas Massacre. Pizzagate. The Stolen Election.
Now he's running interference against Trump because brandon is nose diving in the polls and against Paul because he's shredding Fauci over the scamdemic.

What you said makes a lot of sense and I have felt the same way for a long time now, even more so when I realized that Alex Jones and Bill Hicks are the same person.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

USMIL intercept of the Pied Piper Strategy.

"Because you'd be in jail"

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Seems Alex Jones got his strings cut.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

First Alex Jones should come clean about being Bill Hicks, and how he managed that.

Your theory is idiotic , Hicks was way cooler then Jones . I’m sure you believe the earth is flat too . That’s more likable

How dare you assume that I'm a flat-earther, I'm not.
Gaslighting aside, do you have any other evidence that the two are not the same, or just that you like one is way cooler that the other?

This theory is far from idiotic if you would just do a little research and thinking.
They are both from Austin Texas.
Have the same best friend, Kevin Booth
Who they both worked for at Sacred Cow Productions
One only showed up after the other supposedly died from something usually the elderly die from
They both look the same
Have the same teeth and front tooth gap
Same mannerisms and voice
Alex gets called Bill
Ten years after Hicks death, Jones receives the "Bill Hicks Award"
Alex Jones hardly looks 47 but could easily be 59.

No your theory is the most idiotic thing I’ve ever heard . One was an awesome human after the truth . The other a loud mouth idiot . Dehydration would bill fake his own death right before he got famous to play a moron with one twentieth the talent . You think Bill worked for Kevin ? Haha , the very idea that anyone could be bills boss , well I think you get the point . That was one of bills bits . You’ve never heard him or you wouldn’t be confused .
They look nothing the same . Alex has a big fat round face unlike bill . Bill was way skinnier and way taller . They sound nothing the same whatsoever. Honest to god , your theory is the absolute dumbest one I’ve come across

I know that Hicks used to work with his childhood friend Kevin Booth at Sacred Cow Productions for several reasons, one of them being that their website used to have the two listed right next to each other in their talent section, before that was changed and I have a photo of it somewhere.

The evidence is overwhelming. You act like Hicks was a god or something, but he wasn't much more than a Denis Leary or George Carlin copycat.

Jones/Hicks brags about having family friends in deep places within the government. He claims they ruined his life.
I wouldn't be surprised if he had help faking his death, maybe had some plastic surgery, definitely cleaned up his substance abuse issues, and maybe some deal to be some sort of counter intelligence agent,information gate keeper, disinformation person, and or some other type of controlled opposition. Red team stuff, meant to keep the public in check.

I think people struggle with this theory because it's so blatantly in their faces. Like, how could they be so gullible not to realize it, but if you figure out the odds of all the evidence I mentioned, there's only the smallest percent of a chance that Jones is not Hicks. I myself, took a few days to really research and process these facts.

Just the fact that anyone actually believes that Jone's old ass is 47, is mind boggling to me. Especially as a 42 year old, Jones looks as though he could easily be old enough to be my father. He looks much closer to 59, if you ask me. In fact, I would say he looks right around 59, without question.

Honestly buddy , this is the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen anyone put forth on the internet , if this is honestly what you believe then I feel sorry for anyone that knows you or has to deal with you as I have . There’s no picture of me and ghandi together . Does that mean I’m ghandi ? To show how ignorant you sound and how little you actually know . Bill didn’t copy denis Leary . Denis Leary only got famous because he stole all bills jokes . There are countless interviews explaining this in plain English . Don’t you have a search engine? I’m done with you . You have less common sense than anyone I’ve conversed with
No one can compare to Bill Hicks . He was an absolute one of a kind legend . Furthermore Bill Hicks is not the subject of this thread .
I for one asked what he wants rand Paul to do or how he fits into this . For me Rand got up and grilled Fauci about him giving millions the the wuhan lab to do gain of function testing. Specifically to take covid in bats and give it to humans . Then it escapes from there . Almost like it was meant to be. I think Rand Paul grilled Fauci on cspan and enlightened billions of people to what Fauci and the governments of both countries did to us is very noble . I haven’t seen or heard any else do it . I’m curious as to what Alex wants from Rand , I haven’t seen it answered since I asked a long time ago so if anyone could help me out a little id appreciate it .

edit on 8-12-2021 by Thenail because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2021 by Thenail because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   

If that's the case Bill Hicks aka Alex Jones seems to have knocked the pancreatic cancer that spread to his liver and killed him back in 1994 to the back of the bus.

posted on Dec, 9 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Donald didn't:

build a wall
repatriate offshored production.
drain swamp

There was no MAGA

All we got was mRNA jabs

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join