It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Declares War on Donald Trump UNLESS he comes clean

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Is the flu shot a waste of time since it is the same?

To me it was, I haven't gotten the flu since 2001.

I think I was in 8th grade or so when I took my first "Flue Shot". I about died!

Never had one since, and never get the flu, unless a carrier coughs on me, but that is rare. I always figured that is how the flu spreads, its in the shot. Not every shot, not every batch. Just one or two tainted bottles here and there, so the outbreak cant be tracked.

But now with the jab its plain to see, its in the jab...... Cruise Liner where everyone was vaxed comes down with a outbreak. Its in the jab!

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
I always figured that is how the flu spreads, its in the shot.

That's not how the flu spreads, ffs.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mark08
So Trump was behind operation warp speed so pharma could make money?
Who besides pharma do you think should have made the vaccine?

why would you make one for such a small attrition rate? Seems like a test to separate the population before you do whatever the real mission was.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Is the flu shot a waste of time since it is the same?

To me it was, I haven't gotten the flu since 2001.

I think I was in 8th grade or so when I took my first "Flue Shot". I about died!

Never had one since, and never get the flu, unless a carrier coughs on me, but that is rare. I always figured that is how the flu spreads, its in the shot. Not every shot, not every batch. Just one or two tainted bottles here and there, so the outbreak cant be tracked.

But now with the jab its plain to see, its in the jab...... Cruise Liner where everyone was vaxed comes down with a outbreak. Its in the jab!

Strange. Over here the flu always got spread by folk sneezing and coughing at me. Had it a couple of times. Not had a flu jab til this year.

When I did get it, was from contact with work colleagues who came in to work with it. The gits.

In the jab?

Can we have some common sense on here, please?

Flame away......

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: rightwingnurse

why would you make one for such a small attrition rate? Seems like a test to separate the population before you do whatever the real mission was.

Please tell us what you think the "mission" was...please no Qanon crap.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

originally posted by: Thenail

originally posted by: IndieA
First Alex Jones should come clean about being Bill Hicks, and how he managed that.

Your theory is idiotic , Hicks was way cooler then Jones . I’m sure you believe the earth is flat too . That’s more likable

How dare you assume that I'm a flat-earther, I'm not.
Gaslighting aside, do you have any other evidence that the two are not the same, or just that you like one is way cooler that the other?

This theory is far from idiotic if you would just do a little research and thinking.
They are both from Austin Texas.
Have the same best friend, Kevin Booth
Who they both worked for at Sacred Cow Productions
One only showed up after the other supposedly died from something usually the elderly die from
They both look the same
Have the same teeth and front tooth gap
Same mannerisms and voice
Alex gets called Bill
Ten years after Hicks death, Jones receives the "Bill Hicks Award"
Alex Jones hardly looks 47 but could easily be 59.

No your theory is the most idiotic thing I’ve ever heard . One was an awesome human after the truth . The other a loud mouth idiot . Dehydration would bill fake his own death right before he got famous to play a moron with one twentieth the talent . You think Bill worked for Kevin ? Haha , the very idea that anyone could be bills boss , well I think you get the point . That was one of bills bits . You’ve never heard him or you wouldn’t be confused .
They look nothing the same . Alex has a big fat round face unlike bill . Bill was way skinnier and way taller . They sound nothing the same whatsoever. Honest to god , your theory is the absolute dumbest one I’ve come across

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Is that why he lost money and no longer in the list of one of the richest men?...

Donald Trump is no longer one of Forbes' 400 richest people in America

Donald Trump is no longer one of America’s richest: Forbes

I don't agree with him on vaccines being safe, or working. But at the same time he states it is a right for every American to decide whether to be vaccinated or not...

Ironic how the same people whom for years have ignored Alex Jones, and ate up the lies the mainstream media and democrat leaders made about President Trump, are the same people continuing to use anything they can desperately use to keep on their false and idiotic narrative of "orange man bad..."

edit on 7-12-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Yeah . Meanwhile Alex Keeps on Throwing Truth Bombs Out there to a Mostly Brain Dead American Public . Who's Really the Crazy Ones ...?

tv.infowars.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: rightwingnurse

Please tell us what you think the "mission" was...please no Qanon crap.

Is qanon still a thing? I only see you and a couple of other posters who constantly use it when trying to ridicule. I know I have no control over what you reference but jesus get some new material because If you and as I said a few others didn't find ways to throw it in topics it has no place I would never hear it at all. Anyway off topic i know.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Alex Jones' point, and mine too, is that the shots are dangerous to all and fatal to many. They are bioweapons. This entire thing has been planned for years, and the evidence of that is ample.

If Trump were really the patriot and good guy as he claims to be, he should have used his pulpit and power to get the truth out. As other posters have pointed out, Trump is a clown in many ways.

Trump went along with the scam, is the point. Whether actually out of ignorance or by design, he did as he was told.

Like Colin Powell all those years ago, he could redeem himself by now speaking the truth. Instead he tells adoring crowds in Alabama to all take the shot. Yes, they properly booed him for that remark.

It's time to fish, or cut bait Donald. The choice is yours.

IMO he does not have the moral backbone to admit his error.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
I think it's great! Providing he can supply evidence of "hundreds of thousands" of vaccine deaths.

The VAERS data shows tens of thousands of vaccine deaths, and many who have studied VAERS say that it records maybe 10% of the actual numbers.

The British Yellow Card system shows similar numbers.

The number of injured is much greater.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

What's Jones going to do send in the gay frogs?

It like the blind leading the blind with his mob.
edit on 8-12-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: oddscreenname

Alex Jones is broke. One side isn't giving him enough money, time to stir the pot and court the other side.

That may be true, but in this case Jones is right. Trump is no hero. He and Rand Paul and most of the rest of Congress need to examine their conscience, if they even have a conscience. They are in on the scam. The way they voted on the CARES Act shows their complicity.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Anybody can report anything they want to VAERS.

As to your 10,000s dead down to the vaccine here in the UK, where are they now?

Coz pics or it did not happen.

www.mcgill.ca...
vaers.hhs.gov...

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Alex wants Donald and Rand Paul to come clean on their errors in judgment in the early days of the Scamdemic.

Donald Trump doesn't make errors he's a very stable genius , I'm sure Jones already knows this making his call for Trump to come clean little more than a desperate publicity stunt.

Perhaps in the spirit of openness Jones could get the ball rolling by admitting his own errors of judgment.

I detect some level of sarcasm in your post, good humor.

I think Jones admitted in his monologue that he too, indeed all of us, were fooled at first. That is fair criticism.

Some humans are not capable of admitting to themselves they've been fooled. Give Jones credit for at least admitting he was fooled too.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   

The vax started under Trump. The Dems were against it until November, then they were for it. If anything, Alex Jones beds to see either what changed in November or what the connection is between them all. Just going after one or two people is pointless, what is the disease causing the symptoms? How is he going to connect trump to Soros? Because that is coming next

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

No, all Jones can do is what he's done. It's a type of public shaming.

The ball is in the court of the two presumed leaders, Trump and Paul.

Will they meet the challenge? My bet is NEGATIVE.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Why would Trump or Paul for that matter care as to the ramblings of an angry little Man that punts spurious health supplements and boner pills Salander?

Did Trump ever bother to give the Man the time of day after he was elected?

Jones is a complete utter loon ball with rather a few of his own legal issues and dilemmas to contend with at the moment.

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Jones is a deep state operative. He does get some actual information and other information is real but he has to present it in a way so as to make people think it isn't real. crazy it up. That way when actual dirt gets exposed people won't know whether to believe it or not. Sandyhook. 911. The Vegas Massacre. Pizzagate. The Stolen Election.
Now he's running interference against Trump because brandon is nose diving in the polls and against Paul because he's shredding Fauci over the scamdemic.
edit on 8-12-2021 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm not going to stick up for Trump...I happen to agree he has the vocabulary and writing skills AND speaking skills of a 6th grader. The mentality of one too. He is a lifetime bully with the wealth to make sure he is NEVER held accountable.

UNTIL he decided to become President. Literally they have been trying to nail him against the wall for anything. Tax Evasion---sure. That was gonna get him. UNTIL it came out they found "perks" given to employees and friends. Something people do all the time to dodge stupid tax laws. Remember Russia??? Oh wait--now the "true" dossier is going to come out about an investigation that was directly the result of Clinton and co meddling in our election by using foreign plants to push fake information. So even though the whole fiasco was a Democrat led sham---maybe there is still blood to squeeze on Trump hey?

But he very possibly went tooooooo far in his words about the election. About the "riot" at the capital which is the end was one stupid event by the rights biggest idiots coming on the heels of over half of year of watching the lefts biggest idiots burn buildings and generally terrorize local populations that were dressed up as "patriotic". So him denying and/or saying something like yesterday is most overwhelmingly him trying to cover his rear end in a way he has never really had to before.

The reason why people are still going to support him is because the double standards have gotten so awful it truly seems to take a bully to take that on. Hate on fox news all we want...because it does suck. It is partisan. But it is one major organization competing against four or five major left leaning ones. The media is constantly covering for Biden and if you have been paying attention to his the right has been treated since Bush left office it got way worse under Trump and they even had extra help with Clinton and Co and the NY state democrats trying their hardest to hit him on anything and ecerything

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join