It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Employee Leaks Several Craft Captures

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: KorgTrinity

THREAD 1

THREAD 2

THREAD 3

THREAD 4

THREAD 5

THREAD 6

THREAD 7

THREAD 8

THREAD 9

THREAD 10

Like i said it may not have the word UAP in the title. I just clicked on titles that looked like it may be about the report. Put some effort in and click on a few titles only took me 5 minutes to come up with these.

edit on 15/6/21 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: KorgTrinity
I mean surely this subject is MEGA news and should be all over the front page? No?

Nope. Most people really don't care unless it directly affects their daily lives. UFOs have been around a long time and if anything they seem supremely disinterested in the average person, or people in general.

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

I mean surely this subject is MEGA news and should be all over the front page? No?

Nope. Most people really don't care unless it directly affects their daily lives. UFOs have been around a long time and if anything they seem supremely disinterested in the average person, or people in general.

So you're saying even if an official globally accepted report states they have found evidence of technology that's outside of human development and that literally this could change the world entirely... people aren't bothered?

I find that very hard to believe.

edit on 15-6-2021 by KorgTrinity because: Spelling & grammar

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Thank you, I'll check them out... just shocked this isn't all over the front page... instead it's Covid Vaccine deniers! What on earth happened to ATS?

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

So you're saying even if an official globally accepted report states they have found evidence of technology that's outside of human development and that literally this could change the world entirely... people aren't bothered?

Yeah, but that's the way people are. Of course, they'll be interested in the changes and how they might benefit from them. Shifting from gasoline to electric to zero-point energy to drive their cars will get their attention, but unless they actually see the aliens in some form and are told we humans will be interacting with them directly, they just won't care very much. And a report? People are always ignoring official reports.

But the report is coming out relatively soon. We'll see what it says and how the average Joe Blow reacts to it. I don't think people will be rioting in the streets over it.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Yeah, but that's the way people are. Of course, they'll be interested in the changes and how they might benefit from them. Shifting from gasoline to electric to zero-point energy to drive their cars will get their attention, but unless they actually see the aliens in some form and are told we humans will be interacting with them directly, they just won't care very much. And a report? People are always ignoring official reports.

But the report is coming out relatively soon. We'll see what it says and how the average Joe Blow reacts to it. I don't think people will be rioting in the streets over it.

What about the eternal question of 'Are we alone?' I think regardless of where you are in your life surely that is as command a thought as 'why am I here?'

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   

What about the eternal question of 'Are we alone?' I think regardless of where you are in your life surely that is as command a thought as 'why am I here?'

Those are two very distinct and different questions.

Are we alone? No. There are 8 billion of us. Of course we are alone in our own individual bodies from birth to death. Most of us interact and communicate with other people, but not a high percentage. We'll never have a significant interaction with anyone but a tiny fraction of the number of people on the planet. If it turns out there are sentient physical beings that evolved on other planets, they're just going to be another batch of beings we can choose to interact with, ignore, or maybe even hate. We will certainly fear them for a long time. So even when the question is answered about the aliens, "We're not alone!" will either be a celebration or a scream in terror.

As for "Why am I here," now you're talking about the value of existence, rather than its reality. Cognito ergo sum, right? On a basic, biological level, we're here to keep the universe actual and solid by perpetuating DNA as long as possible through time. Anything we do to keep that ball rolling is generally considered "good," although it mostly only concerns our specific DNA line. We feel justified killing other people who are threatening that with their own DNA. Either way, without us here to observe it, the universe would not exist. Even a God needs someone to worship it. Does DNA know what it's doing? Unlikely. So it's not like we have a mandate or anything from a higher being.

And when we each individually die, the universe vanishes as far as we're concerned. Others may continue to "keep it real," but we'll never know. The black void of unknowing where time no longer exists. That's my unsupportable opinion.

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
My phone can catch the hairs off a bee's legs....but nobody can take a photo of a UFO that isn't blurred, out of focus, behind a tree, etc.
Don't get me wrong, I have been following UFOS, abductions and a myriad of things that are considered "conspiracy theories" or "kooky".....but why is it we just cannot get proof enough? I am 54 years old and we're still waiting!
edit on 6/16/2021 by Cornczech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cornczech
My phone can catch the hairs off a bee's legs....but nobody can take a photo of a UFO that isn't blurred, out of focus, behind a tree, etc.
Don't get me wrong, I have been following UFOS, abductions and a myriad of things that are considered "conspiracy theories" or "kooky".....but why is it we just cannot get proof enough? I am 54 years old and we're still waiting!

I've been interested in the topic for nearly that long. My dad died at 80 before he could find out what it all added up to.

Yeah, it would be nice after all this time to have that piece of actual footage, verified by even the toughest skeptics, clear as possible, multiple angles, that shows a craft obviously not behaving like anything we know of on Earth, land on the ground, and creatures of some sort (my bet is on 8ft tall cockroach/cicada bugs) come out and interact with people. Maybe they give us something that when tested by experts is shown to be not of this planet.

That has never happened. There are stories of things like that happening. But nothing documented and unimpeachable that we can all see to judge for ourselves. Oh, well. I'm likely to die before we figure it out, too. And so it goes.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

I saw this the other night on another thread. At least ONE of these x files has been solved.

Navy Pic of "UFO"

Batman Mylar balloon

Except by eyewitness accounts, it was going against the wind, also if an aircraft got that close to take a pic like that, it would have passed it in a second.

I do agree though this out of all the images was the one I thought was most dubious.

Winds at ground level could be different than the winds a few hundred feet up.

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

It's because of the curse of Philip J Klass. All the people who criticized him have to die before we can get answers, according to my interpretation of his curse:

"« THE LAST WILL AND TESTAMENT OF PHILIP J. KLASS

To ufologists who publicly criticize me, ... or who even think unkind thoughts about me in private, I do hereby leave and bequeath:

THE UFO CURSE:
No matter how long you live, you will never know any more about UFOs than you know today. You will never know any more about what UFOs really are, or where they come from. You will never know any more about what the U.S. Government really knows about UFOs that you know today. As you lie on your own death-bed you will be as mystified about UFOs as you are today. And you will remember this curse »".

Of course that doesn't mean when his last critic dies we will immediately get answers, just not before then.
This post is tongue-in-cheek since I don't really believe in curses, nonetheless, I think this curse has a good chance of being fulfilled if history just repeats itself which it often does.

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People
Winds at ground level could be different than the winds a few hundred feet up.
He/She was banned so can't acknowledge your post, but I can, that's true. Balloonists near Albequerque take advantage of that fact:

edit on 2021619 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jun, 19 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I presume it’s because most vids and photos of UFO’s are being shot by one person. The best chance and hope of proving a UFO sighting, is corroborating witnesses that also takes vids and photos with their own cameras as well….much like below as an example. So if you ever see something strange in the sky…call out for other witnesses and tell them to use their cameras as well. You should get as many cameras on the object as possible….. Imo.

Below….many cameras of the day…were all aimed and tracked an Apollo launch. An exaggerated example to my point above…but all those cameras became a corroborating pool of evidence for our own flying object.

edit on 19-6-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Cornczech

This is an interesting question for me. I come from a long line of photographers, and I have had at least four sightings, three of which were undeniable evidence for myself.

The first one, I had an slr camera with a powerful lens attached (Pre digital days). The object was close, and it was during daylight.
I knew straight away I had no hope of the camera auto focusing on the object in time, so I observed the moment with my own eyes.

The second and most amazingly bizarre event of my life happened literally weeks before I got my first mobile phone, and had no camera handy.

The third time, and least exciting, I did manage to get some photos with a high end digital camera with a large zoom lens. But even then the object was too small and distant to capture detail, and it was rather lacking detail as it was a metallic orb. I posted those photos here back around 2012. Sadly they have been lost in time. The thread is still there but not the images.

I also think its not as easy said as done. Try and capture a decent photo of a fast moving object with your phone, or a high altitude object, or and object at night.

That being said, I do agree, and its both strange (if you are a firm believer) and frustrating that we have no detailed photos of a UFO.

If I had a video camera during my most amazing sighting, I believe I would have the best footage ever, but I'm sure it would have still been labelled fake.

edit on 7-10-2021 by kangawoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: kangawoo
a reply to: Cornczech

That being said, I do agree, and its both strange (if you are a firm believer) and frustrating that we have no detailed photos of a UFO.

If I had a video camera during my most amazing sighting, I believe I would have the best footage ever, but I'm sure it would have still been labelled fake.

Maybe not so much in the digital age but there are plenty of detailed photos / videos of UFO's but as you say even if not proven a fake labelled as such either for nonsensical reasons or because it's not actually believable to the viewer that something like that exists.

Notwithstanding that the majority are in fact fakes.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I feel sorry for anyone who would base their opinion or their acceptance of the UFO and alien situation on how clear or detailed a video may be. I tend to think that no matter how beautiful some footage may be they'd only turn around and complain that it is too high quality to be real.

The tendency to double down is a real psychological problem that a lot of people simply can't overcome. If they believed UFOs to be fake for the last ten years then nothing is going to change their mind, because many people lack the ability to admit that they were wrong, not to others and more importantly, not even to themselves.

And seriously, is anyone still unconvinced that aliens and their craft are here? That everyone is lying or mistaken, despite their proximity to a craft? What monumental hubris it must require for someone to believe they know better what happened than the people who were there? It a deep flaw in these people, and that's why it's important that we talk around them or talk over their heads and not allow them to dominate the conversation. We're beyond the question of whether or not some UFO are alien ships. Those who are not aware of that are entitled to their beliefs, but they need to be left behind as we move on to the questions that come next.

edit on 13-10-2021 by MisterExpert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Well, no, you can only say you're likely to die before you figure it out. There's a lot of people who already have a wider understanding. And a lot of people who knew and have since died.
a reply to: Blue Shift

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join