It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS Employee Leaks Several Craft Captures

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
I should stop assuming that people are trying to be honest when trying to make points, I guess.

I was being completely honest about my opinion that these videos are garbage, which they are. I just chose to express it as a meme that you thought was being specific or somehow presented as proof of something, which memes are not.

Either way, are you telling us that you actually think these videos have some kind of value when it comes to the subject of UFOs? They really don't. They're horrible and only show vague blobs that could be anything. Yeah, I suppose including alien spacecraft, but... really? Come on!

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Well, your opinion doesn't equate to fact, and no matter how you slice it, your claimed "meme" was left to interpretation as to what you meant by including it. Defend it all that you want, but that's what you get when you leave things up to interpretation.

Maybe not these specific videos, but the ones that have been recently coming out from sources like the military that is tracking these things at high speeds, or doing things that are not physically possible by known extant aircraft...yes, those videos are valuable. But I'm also not going to discount all three of these videos based on the logical fallacy that, 'Well, they're blurry blobs, so they must be garbage videos.' You can use that approach and run with it, but just be ready for the comments from those of us who see through the silliness of absolute claims that you cannot prove.

And who said that they are alien spacecraft? I didn't, so those claims don't apply to me. The OP didn't, either, come to think of it. Let's not imply like I made that claim.

Have a nice day. I think I'm done discussing your comment further. The bottom line is that you think it's garbage, but can't prove it, and I'm apparently more inquisitive than you--no harm, no foul.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Have a nice day. I think I'm done discussing your comment further. The bottom line is that you think it's garbage, but can't prove it, and I'm apparently more inquisitive than you--no harm, no foul.

I don't have to prove my opinion, and neither do you.

All we have to do is wait to see what eventually results from all this recent noise. My guess is that unless somebody comes up with some clear, unambiguous images -- backed by solid linked evidence confirmed to be something extraordinary -- it will all add up to nothing but more useless conjecture. Just like it always has for the last half-century I've been interested in the subject. When you've reviewed and explored this stuff for that long, and gone through the periodic flaps and anticipation about some amazing upcoming answers being provided, then have each an every one of them turn out to be junk, then you can chide me for my lack of inquisitiveness.

If it turns out that these really are the "smoking gun," and they help reveal the final, actual TRUTH about the subject, whatever it may be, then I owe you a Coke.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Maybe not these specific videos, but the ones that have been recently coming out from sources like the military that is tracking these things at high speeds, or doing things that are not physically possible by known extant aircraft...yes, those videos are valuable.
No idea what videos you mean. I did hear Chad Underwood saying his video shows impossible acceleration, but it doesn't show any acceleration at all. So it's just further proof, this time with a video, that we can't take what pilots tell us at face value.

They "leaked" a photo of a batman balloon and "leaked" a claim that defied the laws of physics by not blowing in the wind, but, no proof for that, all we have is a photo of the batman balloon, and so on for virtually everything that's leaked from the Navy since 2017. Some UFOs may indeed be unidentified, but even the release form for the 3 pentagon released videos lists "balloons" among the content, which is likely a good guess for two of the three, or at least they don't seem to behave in any way that's different from how a balloon might behave, in the videos.

See the release form "Subject Area" Which says "UAV, Balloons, and other UAS"

GoFast Video does not show a UFO going fast, maybe just a balloon

That video is also relevant to this thread because it demonstrates more parallax illusions, which makes things look like they are going faster than they really are, which may also be the case in the DHS video.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The last video was set to black hot, so if it were a person running then they would be black, not white. You can see cattle grazing in some of the frame that are black. Very strange indeed.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 02:58 AM
link   
first one is a A10 draging a ball.
second & last is a flying plastic duck !
oh and a man running sped up!

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: mpol0717
The last video was set to black hot, so if it were a person running then they would be black, not white. You can see cattle grazing in some of the frame that are black. Very strange indeed.

Good point.

So its not a runner..

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur
Fair enough points Arbi, but my post was not as much a criticism of skepticism as it was a frustrated vindication of those who question good or bad images and video, including myself. I will clarify one point. Even before photo and video manipulation software, some folks went to great lengths to fake both, so although it's not new it's much more prevalent now. Thanks for the reasoned response.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified
Fakes are definitely a valid concern in many other videos. Youtube giving money to channels that promoted faked UFO videos created plenty of incentives in modern times, but people were faking stuff long before that, sometimes with no apparent monetary incentives at all but maybe just for the lulz even before that term was invented.

I've heard some UFO researchers say if a video is sole sourced, their default assumption is, it's fake until its proven it's not, and I can't say I blame them for that approach. But when multiple people get the UFO on multiple different videos, that's usually pretty good evidence it's not fake. Theoretically it might be possible to fake that too, but so far I haven't seen anybody do that. People might want to interview the multiple witnesses and then you'd have to get other people to lie and pretend to be other witnesses; not impossible, but challenging to say the least.

In this case it seems like we have things that maybe are just too far away to tell what they are.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Thanks for that video--it definitely seems like a plausible answer to that particular video, but as the video notes, it's not a certainty. Seems sound, though, even though my trig is very rusty.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

I saw this the other night on another thread. At least ONE of these x files has been solved.

Navy Pic of "UFO"

Batman Mylar balloon

edit on 13-6-2021 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: openminded2011

But, but, the military says thats a uap...

Yeah it was quite an easy one to solve. A member here did a great job with the photo.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I find it completely fascinating that we are on the cusp of a release about the UAP/UFO incidents and there isn't a single thread here that has UAP in the title...

What gives?

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Deleted.......
edit on 14-6-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

I saw this the other night on another thread. At least ONE of these x files has been solved.

Navy Pic of "UFO"

Batman Mylar balloon

Except by eyewitness accounts, it was going against the wind, also if an aircraft got that close to take a pic like that, it would have passed it in a second.

I do agree though this out of all the images was the one I thought was most dubious.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: KorgTrinity

I find it completely fascinating that we are on the cusp of a release about the UAP/UFO incidents and there isn't a single thread here that has UAP in the title...

What gives?

Go into the Aliens/UFO forum, you'll find plenty of threads there. Then click on the 'new' icon and you'll get a list starting with the most recent thread.

There are hundreds of threads on the subject and a lot of very recent ones. They dont need to have 'UAP' in the title...

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

They zoom in too close. All the things these people see are hundreds of miles away. For the Navy, that was on a FLIR camera so it's going to be grainy anyways. It sucks, but what can be expected from the people who have worked hare for decades and decades to cover it up.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: iknowyou

originally posted by: underwerks

I’d fall over from surprise if a video was released that showed actual detail of what they were filming and not an amorphous blob that could be anything.

Cool video though.

If something is clear it becomes identified. Ocams razor. Low quality footage is the only thing that keeps this entire community and it's imagination going.

Unless you've seen one before. They're not grainy when you're looking with your eyes instead of a camera.

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

True.

If i hadn't seen one up close i reckon i'd be very very skeptical about the subject. And a lot less interested

posted on Jun, 15 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

originally posted by: KorgTrinity

What gives?

Go into the Aliens/UFO forum, you'll find plenty of threads there. Then click on the 'new' icon and you'll get a list starting with the most recent thread.

There are hundreds of threads on the subject and a lot of very recent ones. They dont need to have 'UAP' in the title...

I did... there wasn't a single one that I could see about the upcoming report. I mean surely this subject is MEGA news and should be all over the front page? No?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join