It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Pentagon admit defeat?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Please help me out here. Nobody has seen the full UFO report yet, but according to some officials the gist is:

- We’re confirming they’re not ours.
- We haven’t seen a shred of evidence that points to extraterrestrial origins.

In other words the Pentagon is saying it is terrestrial! Doesn’t that clearly point to either China or Russia? And if so why would they publicly admit to this...?

Something is so off that my head is spinning 🤦🏽‍♂️

Any thoughts...?
edit on 6-6-2021 by CyberBuddha because: Clarity

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CyberBuddha

So many possibilities without even considering E.T. origins.

1. Could be another species of intelligence who live in the Earth or the Oceans.

2. Inter Dimensional life forms (or automated craft they send to explore).

3. Time traveling humans (or craft they send to explore).

4. Russia, China, Israel, etc.. (Unlikely)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Nobody has seen the full UFO report yet, but according to some officials the gist is:

If the MSM say one thing, then the exact opposite is likely.

Just sit back and wait.

Then read the report.

Then we can discuss the issues.

One of the issues to discuss is the Pentagon's habit of making # up and making money disappear like magic.

The truth will be how much more money they expect to handle this new (?) threat.

P

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   

I highly doubt its Russian or Chinese.

If it was our advanced tech would the government admit it? Probably not.

If it was alien in nature would our government admit it? Again, probably not.

Either way I'm sure this will be used to increase military budgets.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   

What would amount to evidence that points to extraterrestrial origins?

This is a serious question, as long as we can not get (official) possession of one of these crafts or technology we can't make any conclusions about it other than it's an UFO and that does not include or exclude ET origin.

Personal I think if these UFO and USO/UDO are not human made, the probability that they have been here for a long time already is very high. That would not exclude them being extraterrestrial either but it detaches from the idea that if we discover ET traveling into our atmosphere, that this is only recently happening.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I swear they claimed they were already in possession of a craft.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CyberBuddha
Please help me out here. Nobody has seen the full UFO report yet, but according to some officials the gist is:

In other words the Pentagon is saying it is terrestrial! Doesn’t that clearly point to either China or Russia? And if so why would they publicly admit to this...?

Any thoughts...?

Yes. Most likely terrestrial .
Can you think of any case whereas ships that small could cross extraterrestrial space ?

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Any thoughts...?

Can you think of any case whereas ships that small could cross extraterrestrial space ?

Size matters...🤣

Let’s just say that I don’t think those “ships” travel for years to get here. Maybe just seconds in their timeframe.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   
It could be ETs that had colonized the Earth ages ago, before humans even. If so, how long would they have to have lived here to no longer be considered "aliens" from another world? Would a microbe from space that survived, reproduced and then evolved on Earth be considered an ET species?

Not human, yet of Earth. If the law were applied, they would have to have been born on Earth to be considered Earthlings. They would only be alien if they lived and were born on another world before getting here.

Extra-Dimensional is off the table unless we're taking non-physical beings or physical beings displaced from or out of phase with our time-space.

edit on 6-6-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Any thoughts...?

Size matters...🤣

Let’s just say that I don’t think those “ships” travel for years to get here. Maybe just seconds in their timeframe.

Really ?
A ship that small can generate near infinite energy ?
I don;t think so.
It's earthly or natural phenomena

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Do Naval Landing Craft cross an ocean ? No, it's transported by a much larger vessel.

Then realesed from the larger vessel when required.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Any thoughts...?

Size matters...🤣

Really ?
I don;t think so.

You are assuming a few things. You only need a lot of energy when you accelerate mass. Maybe when they travel they become massless? Maybe they don’t need any energy because they travel through wormholes?

Look, I don’t know. But I think it’s presumptuous to think in human terms and limits, although that’s all we’re able to do...

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: Gothmog

Do Naval Landing Craft cross an ocean ? No, it's transported by a much larger vessel.

Then realesed from the larger vessel when required.

Using physics , the "mother" ship's energy source would have to be much larger than a star.
So , where is it ?
I know , it's hiding....

edit on 6/6/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Any thoughts...?

Size matters...🤣

Really ?
I don;t think so.

You are assuming a few things. You only need a lot of energy when you accelerate mass. Maybe when they travel they become massless? Maybe they don’t need any energy because they travel through wormholes?

Look, I don’t know. But I think it’s presumptuous to think in human terms and limits, although that’s all we’re able to do...

Think physics .
An Einstein - Rosen bridge is only HIGHLY theoretical.
And no way it could be traveled through and mass survive.

edit on 6/6/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   
The Deep State is alive and well, and still doing its job! Playing like some of us don't really know whats going on, when we do.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Yes i would say the smallest form of matter whatever that may be which has yet to be discovered would travel uninhibited with the expansion itself. Light does not slow down and travels at a constant right? Theoretically what slows light is the path it takes around atomic material. The constant velocity does not change, only the wavelength around it increases the path, However minut it is. The smallest form of matter may not have any restrictions if it is the fabric itself. (Not looking for ridicule folks. Just a thought experiment to ponder) reply to: CyberBuddha

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I hope I don't have to put money in the 'Alex Jones is right jar', because the lizards don't sound very friendly.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I swear they claimed they were already in possession of a craft.

They actually did, way back in 1947.

A description of the event was actually disseminated to press outlets from RAAF media liaisons.

Then a short time after, there was a total reversal of this lone moment of openness and truth, and decades of denial and deceit were born.

RAAF Captures Flying Saucer on Ranch in Roswell Region

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Seekur
Interesting thought.

We know that gravity bends light. I am not sure if it has been excluded or not been able to be tested, could gravity actually split the path of a bundle of photons on it's way, similar to an aircraft wing?

What decides the trajectory, if we see a planet next to the sun that should be behind it, what actually determines the location shift to the right, left, top and down?

Metamaterials can guide the light around it making it invisible to the observer from the right angle. What if we could built something out of these materials that will split a bundle of photons around it's edges but make one path longer? That's what an airplane wing does with air, the longer route around the object makes the air speed up to meet up at the intersection point again, giving us lift.

I know that sunsails exist, so there is photon pressure.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I keep going with a quote I heard that whatever these are are unlikely to be another government due to the tech displayed would have to be 100-1000 years ahead of anything know ",CNN's Chris Cuomo hosted two retired US Navy officers (Sean Cahill, retired US Navy Chief Master-at-Arms and Christopher Mellon, the former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence during the Clinton and George W. Bush presidencies) who talked about UFOs (or UAPs as the military refers to them) that have technology that is 100 to 1000 years ahead of the very best that the human race has to offer. This isn't Alex Jones or something, they are respected men in some of the very highest positions of their industry."

so I propose a 5th option . Could it be an AI

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join