It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Pentagon admit defeat?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: Gothmog

Can you think of any case whereas ships that small could cross extraterrestrial space ?

Do Naval Landing Craft cross an ocean ? No, it's transported by a much larger vessel.

Then realesed from the larger vessel when required.

Using physics , the "mother" ship's energy source would have to be much larger than a star.
So , where is it ?
I know , it's hiding....

You're thinking as a humam.

We have no idea what " their " capabilites could be. That's the fun part.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Could it be that the Military-Industrial Complex is telling it's propaganda arm (MSM) to run this story. They wait to see the reaction of the public and then change the report to keep the narrative going according to their plans.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The center of gravity mass would determine that. Vision would slowly warp and dissipate along the orbiting speed of the Planet. I do not think Photons can be split since they contain no matter itself to be split. They are only redirected. Light from a spherical body goes in all directions at once. The orbital plane of planets hinder what we see when behind the Sun. If possible that we could station ourselves at the same distance from the planets in a plane not hindered by the Sun, that light would reach us faster uninhibited. But i think the Sunsail thought is from Radiation not Photons. But im not an Astrophysicist. a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Seekur

I mean redirecting a bundle of photons, not splitting a single photon. Same as with air. The light from a star or different source isn't just one photon it's a bunch of them traveling in groups, what we call light ray.

Sunsails are even called photon sails

en.wikipedia.org...

It's the same principle that prevents us from taking accurate visual position readings on things like atoms because the pressure of the photons that bounce back to our eyes or camera, has moved the object it reflected or bounced off a tiny bit.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Yes were on same page. So your movement thought on a machine to accelerate. How about the speed of the Tic Tac Vehicles?. Could their instantaneous acceleration have something to do with removing themselves from atmospheric gravity and zipping off with the earths rotation..... or becoming stationary and letting everything else zip away. reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
You maybe want to look at thread I made this morning. It's in metaphysics and then read your own post again.

The one about my dream about the NAZI bell. Then you know how much your post struck a chord inside me now.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Yes kick ass in depth expansion of the idea. And one hell of a recollection. Good stuff. I have floated the same idea around that i responded to you. Without functionality to the Theory though.. Had less accepting responses than yours drew. a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I'm gonna hold all judgement until I can read the report myself, at this moment in time too many people are trying to guesstimate whats coming.

Also this statement of its not ours or extraterrestrial, is this from the report? Before its seen, or have media people had access and have summed it all up?

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I have more to share from that dream but I refrained because I lack the complete physics knowledge to make sense of it. It felt like a deeper understanding coming to light, with lot's of things interlocking.

Yes indeed this amount of recollection from a dream is out of the norm for me. I border on an eidetic memory but this precise amount of information is absolute new for me, coming from a dream. I am well aware to not add stuff I think I experienced by just thinking about it.

However the impression I got about the moment it all swivels up into this moment where things happen unexpected, was extreme violent / dangerous. Like I had a lot of respect for what is sleeping inside the mechanical configuration and can be woken up with the right steps. Like 0-100 without any warning or rising slope.

I confess that I tried to sleep in a garage that belongs to a race tracks pit lane and it was very busy, loud and already sunlight coming up. Most of the time when I have vivid dreams like this, it's when I go to sleep tired, exhausted and the sun is coming up. It could all be pure bs and probably is.
edit on 6.6.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
"According to some officials...." does not mean squat. They do not know nor are they privy to the outcome of the report.
This advanced knowledge is all bull#.

If you want to rant about the outcome, then wait for the outcome.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CyberBuddha

They are either ours USA or NATO or both. I already enhanced the imagery of two videos that USA DOD is pushing in public as I was contacted by my Fed POC.

So, excellent ploy USA. Push ET along with plausible deniability and go wipe China with those craft and ET takes the hit.

Excellent

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: CyberBuddha

So many possibilities without even considering E.T. origins.

1. Could be another species of intelligence who live in the Earth or the Oceans.

2. Inter Dimensional life forms (or automated craft they send to explore).

3. Time traveling humans (or craft they send to explore).

4. Russia, China, Israel, etc.. (Unlikely)

Too name names......Nazi Germans from somewhere in the Southern Hemisphere....but let me throw in this What If...The Italians!

As far back as in the 1930’s, Mussolini’s time, they had purported sightings, landings, and even a crash. What if the Italians secretly reversed engineered Alien tech throughout all these years and they have objects in the air. The Italian mantra being “who would suspect us???”.... Italians also shared their UFO files and maybe materials with Germany preceding WWII.

Here’s a read from The Black Vault that certainly raises the possibility....

Source: www.theblackvault.com...

edit on 6-6-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I was thinking this the other day...what if "aliens" are running the world and making leaders do whatever they tell them, or else they'll just blow up earth. Like a sick game for them to watch.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Have you ever driven a FIAT...🤓 I rest my case...😂

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder
I was thinking this the other day...what if "aliens" are running the world and making leaders do whatever they tell them, or else they'll just blow up earth. Like a sick game for them to watch.

Or they could just end the simulation we’re in...

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: CyberBuddha
Please help me out here. Nobody has seen the full UFO report yet, but according to some officials the gist is:

- We’re confirming they’re not ours.
- We haven’t seen a shred of evidence that points to extraterrestrial origins.

In other words the Pentagon is saying it is terrestrial! Doesn’t that clearly point to either China or Russia? And if so why would they publicly admit to this...?

Something is so off that my head is spinning 🤦🏽‍♂️

Any thoughts...?

Yes. Most likely terrestrial .
Can you think of any case whereas ships that small could cross extraterrestrial space ?

Uh yeah,its called gravity/mass nullification. The engines in Space can produce way more thrust on a craft that registers as no weight under full burn and can build up to close to Speed of light since the infinite mass problem is solved by scientific means and therefore does not break the law,but ignores it.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5ofineed5aladder

reverse that and you are correct. The breakaway Civ wants to come out of hiding,but the leaders on earth refuse and threaten to kill off the useless eaters if they dare do so ahead of time.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Good stuff would have leaked already. Human nature.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
WHHAAATTTT! Have I missed it already? I though that slimeball, ooo sorry Mr Elizondo was going to announce the "evidence"?

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I think the government is using the UFO subject to distract from their own failures.

I believe they are in fear of civilians building weaponized drones in their backyards, especially after stealing the 2020 election.

Plus, the possibility these UFO's were created by other countries...

edit on 15061530pm302021Sun, 06 Jun 2021 15:15:32 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join