It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nothing burger with fries

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   
i dont know what the 180 day report will acknowledge but i like where were at, we have some reporters on our side and i mean reporters from major companies with millions of viewers, we have groups of scientists, we have astronomers, academics, etc., we also have congressmen and senators openly expressing themseves and i love it

just a reminder if anyone tells you to stop speculating, stop having opinions, or anything similar consider them the enemy of truth, now dont get me wrong at least try to have an educated guess at things, also use your god given tools of intuition, understanding, awareness, and good ol common sense judgement to help you sift through the garbage, people say we need skeptics no we dont because you either understand the evidence or you dont, and then the debunkers are around to just to deceive everyone, to cause confusion in an ambiguous topic, and its only ambiguous btw because our govt has yet to release cases with the overview data

but once again dont get me wrong the govt has said the ufo phenomenon is real, were also getting rumblings of satellite imagery and crash retrievels, my hope has always been just open up the warehouses with the intact machines along with the other parts and let in news reporters from around the world and let them make documentaries of all this material that is made by the hands of non human lifeforms and also show inside and out and maybe some demonstations as well as include the stories on how you obtained it all and then you can shut it all back down in secrecy and then we all will be satisfied and move on with our lives i mean for crying out loud, i still believe in more congressional oversight and inviting way more scientists and engineers in so as long as they have allegience to the american people

thats all that would need to be done instead were playing a dumb game where we have to listen to the same annoying people saying the same annoying things, were watching them pulling each others hair jockeying for position to try to control what everyone thinks about the phenomenon, some people are attention whores and others are money whores and were just sitting here trying to learn the truth and dont get me started on how we been lied to by our govt for decades which is upsetting but even more upsetting is being misled and lied to by foreigners, come to find out its not swamp gas after all huh, anyhow hope all these ic mind games just stop or i think its not going to end well for some imo, hope im wrong

anyway i think i covered all my recent thoughts, i still think we are in a better position then you would think and im going to have a very speculative post soon but in the meantime heres the question of the day, other than photos and videos what other data will convince you that the phenomenon is real?
edit on 24-5-2021 by saskwatch because: ok ok there, im no english expert, hope this is better

+4 more 
posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
One question. Why is that all one sentence? And that sentence is a question. Not a single period anywhere. I was totally unaware a sentence could be continued past an apparent paragraph break.

Not many will try to read the text because of the this.

posted on May, 23 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Paragraphs are nice man.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: saskwatch

I skimmed through, as a wall of text is too much.

Paragraphs will attract more readers.

Cheers.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: saskwatch

if anyone tells you to stop speculating, stop having opinions, or anything similar consider them the enemy of truth, now dont get me wrong at least try to have an educated guess at things, also use your god given tools of intuition, understanding, awareness, and good ol common sense judgement to help you sift through the garbage

Always good advice partner

I am hopeful the report will have some new cases and evidence I would hope. Maybe the high quality versions of some of the stuff we have got to see so far.

other than photos and videos what other data will convince you that the phenomenon is real?

At this point I would need that to be convinced it was not real. I think the sum of evidence shows there are many genuine cases. Credible people are not just making this stuff up.
edit on 5/24/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I'm tired of this absurd necessity of second hand evidence. People starving for evidence.

Instead of borrowing experiences from other and videos, go to remote areas with a clean heart and a clear mind. Not wishing anything but the truth inside yourself.

They'll eventually come, you need to be suitable for contact.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
I'm tired of this absurd necessity of second hand evidence. People starving for evidence.

Instead of borrowing experiences from other and videos, go to remote areas with a clean heart and a clear mind. Not wishing anything but the truth inside yourself.

They'll eventually come, you need to be suitable for contact.

Oh, bring a camera please and upload the video here in a new thread

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Hahaha..., I think grabbing a camera and start recording won't be your first reaction if they are close, not like those little lights on YouTube videos. πŸ˜„πŸ‘

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 05:19 AM
link   

other than photos and videos what other data will convince you that the phenomenon is real?

Good question , Dunno if photo's or video's are gonna pull me over the edge and become a believer again.

The problem is the way Governments have been dealing with this phenomena over 60 years , Bluebook end result of thousands of studied cases was swamp gas or people high on acid at best.

And now that same Government is saying they existed all along.

They would not say that if it was not for their own benefit.

They been lying to us all the time about this , why should i trust them now all of the sudden.

Thats my main issue with all the government related releases.

If you ( the govment ) keep lying to me in pathological ways i have no reason to trust your information.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Probably some of the best advice I heard. Most of my U.FO. sightings were in a remote-ish mountain chain in N.Y. state. I was younger then as in about 10 or so. And the amount of things I saw, with witnesses is astounding. Including the black triangle that went over the house, without a sound. Filling the yard with light from underneath and temporarily knocking out the power.
Now that I'm older, mid thirties, and fairly cynical. I dont really see a ton. About an object a week. I'm up by lake Ontario now and would love to see a U.S.O. reply to: Trueman

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Hahaha..., I think grabbing a camera and start recording won't be your first reaction if they are close, not like those little lights on YouTube videos. πŸ˜„πŸ‘

I hope so, I would for sure.. that is what we are all missing, good footage.
Just put a gopro on your head before heading out and forget about it.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

I hope so, I would for sure.. that is what we are all missing, good footage.
Just put a gopro on your head before heading out and forget about it.

After many years, I still remember my compass spinning like crazy. A camera might not work.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman
If you are concerned about the electronics in a camera not working, might I suggest a Pentax k1000. If you can handle 35 mm film. It is totally manual and doesn’t even need a battery to work. Stils only though. I remembered it from looking into astrophotography years ago.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Yeah, get some good closeups for us Trueman!

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
One question. Why is that all one sentence? And that sentence is a question. Not a single period anywhere. I was totally unaware a sentence could be continued past an apparent paragraph break.

And I'm indeed relieved there is NO "this" IN THERE.
The original post contains not only spurious instances of paragraph
breaks without puncture... but became a wall with gaps.
Well Played OP: for the first time this year i'm compelled to star a
post I had to read twice in translation. Enough word soup nazism.

I'm inclined to think a paragraph break or two inland, the OP is
about the Federal Government Lying about UFOs... and our resistance
to being sedated by double talk. Just imagine...

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: saskwatch

anyway i think i covered all my recent thoughts, i still think we are in a better position then you would think and im going to have a very speculative post soon but in the meantime heres the question of the day, other than photos and videos what other data will convince you that the phenomenon is real?

Actual information on what is piloting UFOs if anything. That is what I want to know. I want to know the who why and what. We have photos and videos. They don't give any answers. They only show that yes the UFO phenomenon is real. I want to know what its all about. Are they looking for a new planet to live? Are they looking for a race of beings to hybrid their dying race on? Were they always from here just a different dimension? I want to know.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Its easy to fool the eye if you don't know what you're looking at.
This thunderfoot video shows the huge difference in IR and daylight
edit on 24-5-2021 by Jubei42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I don't think that the revelation will be about any nuts and bolts stuff because if they, the PTB, had anything firstly as anyone with a brain cell will know that they would look to weaponize it.
That's futuristic technology, and they aint gonna say diddly squat about that cos it gives them an advantage over other foreign nations and they then have control who has access to it and for how much.
So it's just gotta be about info which we all know is a personal thing to experience and believe.
The only other thing would be a fantastic revelation like contact (verifiable) with them with the reason that they are going to be, say, an alien envoy. But I don't think that will happen.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Yeah, get some good closeups for us Trueman!

Why me?

I have no interest to go UFO hunting.

I just said how you can increase your chances.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

How can a person live long enough to learn how to read, write, tie their shoes, make breakfast, get a job, pay bills and completely forget about using a simple period between sentences. This is truly an Unsolved Mystery I will never fully be able to resolve.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join