It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Report due in June

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   
earthsky.org...

Could the world soon get answers to its burning UFO questions? In December 2020, U.S. senator Marco Rubio asked the Pentagon to investigate UFOs, or UAPs (unidentified aerial phenomena), as they’ve been rebranded in U.S. military jargon. With the help of the Senate Intelligence Committee, his request called for an unclassified report on everything government agencies know about UAPs within six months. That includes the scores of unusual sightings reported by military pilots. And the six-month stretch is almost up. The report is due in June 2021, and Rubio seems eager to see it.

the UFO subject is getting much attention in the media

will we finally get some disclosure? or is this just an up cycle that will die down soon?

will *they* genuinely admit something is out there? or more No Hard Evidence denial?

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   
listening to a Bible prophecy program on radio today

they suspected tptb are going to gradually acknowledge something or other
prelude to the rapture. they will use the saucer mythos to explain the disappearance of the Christians.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

prelude to the rapture. they will use the saucer mythos to explain the disappearance of the Christians.

I've known that for 50 years. My late dad was saying that since the early 1970's.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I'm Christian but I think the interpretation of the rapture is wrong. I not even believe the rapture is a Christian thing.

Certainly those getting evacuated are people with extraordinary level of conscience, just imagine leaving your family in a world of tribulation and go to a better place.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

That won't work out well for them.

Scenario 1:

TPTB: "The saucer-people have taken away innocent citizens against their will!"

The Masses: "Kill the evil saucer-people!!!"

TPTB: "They're too powerful to stop/kill."

The Masses: "TPTB are weak and worthless and cannot protect us! Kill them!!"

Scenario 2:

TPTB: "The saucer-people have taken brave volunteers as representatives of the best of humanity."

The Masses: "Our friends and relatives would never leave us willingly! The PTB are liars! Kill the PTB!"

Scenario 3:

TPTB: "The saucer-people are actually Messengers From God who have come to collect the Chosen."

The Masses: "Why would God, or His messengers, need saucers? The PTB lie! Kill them!!!"

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

That won't work out well for them.

Scenario 1:

TPTB: "The saucer-people have taken away innocent citizens against their will!"

The Masses: "Kill the evil saucer-people!!!"

TPTB: "They're too powerful to stop/kill."

The Masses: "TPTB are weak and worthless and cannot protect us! Kill them!!"

Scenario 2:

TPTB: "The saucer-people have taken brave volunteers as representatives of the best of humanity."

The Masses: "Our friends and relatives would never leave us willingly! The PTB are liars! Kill the PTB!"

Scenario 3:

TPTB: "The saucer-people are actually Messengers From God who have come to collect the Chosen."

The Masses: "Why would God, or His messengers, need saucers? The PTB lie! Kill them!!!"

That's a very well thought out and logical answer. Thank you. I don't want to disrespect religion or offend anyone but it has nothing to do with it.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

This is what my wife firmly believes. Me not so much. I tend to think the visiting alien are probably not nice guys. I think they my be responsible for the disappearance of the people in the missing 411 stories. Perhaps they are vampires? Just something to think about.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This just in......

US Government UFO Report Using Military Intelligence May Arrive As Soon As Next Week

“ The director of National Intelligence and the Secretary of Defense are expected to present an unclassified report to Congress on UFOs in June, with speculation that the eagerly anticipated report could arrive as early as this Tuesday, June 1.”

Source: news.google.com...

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

If there are visiting aliens, it is most likely that they are, in fact, "nice guys "; if they were not, it is very unlikely that their civilization would have lasted long enough to develop the technology required to traverse interstellar space.

Consider, for example, just the power required to fly such a craft, and how easily such power could have been made into a weapon.

Vampires? You are assuming that a sentient lifeform, having evolved on a planet thousands of light years away, most likely based on a completely different genetics, travels those vast distances to suck the blood so genetically different that it is probably undigestable!

"Fear is the Mind Killer..."
edit on 29-5-2021 by Mantiss2021 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

The UFO Report has been completed for quite some time.

Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

IMO, if it contained any meaningful, new revelation(s), they revelation would have been leaked already.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I'm curious, do any of you watch the skies, with telescopes and whatnot?

I remember years ago members posting vids, even night vision cameras were used I believe.

I ask because I occasionally walk out at night and check the sky, the light pollution isn't too bad since the city is slacking on replacing street lamps, and I get quite a view.

I have no camera nor a telescope and I wear glasses that are 7 years old, well 6 1/2 years, and I can't see too well far off, obviously. But I swear on occasion I see what appears to be "dog fights" in the sky at night, as if stars are attacking one another. And these stars are multicolored blinking ones, I've assumed satellites or at least man made.

I know it sounds ridiculous, and I'd bet money it has something to do with my eyes, but I mainly curious if ATS still had sky watchers around.
edit on 29-5-2021 by EdisonintheFM because: Ima spellchecka

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

IMO, if it contained any meaningful, new revelation(s), they revelation would have been leaked already.

Thx...I’m sure it was in the works....I’m just noting the possible release date in my post. Seeing how Rubio mentioned that there may be a delay in its release. This ought to be entertaining. I’m sure I’ll wake up the next day after it’s release...and back to my daily routine.
edit on 29-5-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

William Cooper said on Rock Talk, '97 or '98 I believe, that the government was already prepared to use a mass alien abduction as an excuse for the rapture---theoretically that's what the rapture is anyway, are we more advanced than our makers, I think not--actually I know it was Alan Handelman who hosted the show, not sure if the show was Rock Talk...

Are there any radio archives on the web, can anyone point me to it, never mind, I'll use Google, since it's so friendly.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Is it coincidence that the timing of this is when America seems to be at a boiling point?

Look at what our President Select said about a little girl looking like a 19yo...perversion is now accepted in most places, like a Dickscover card.

There are no Follywood aliens like in a Will Smith movie or Richard Dreyfus flick. It's fallen angels, it's always been. The Greek gods, the Egyptian hybrid freaks, they were fallen angels, maybe children of fallen angels.

As above, so below, come on people. Jesus said to keep eyes on the skies for His return. But the fallen angels are on and in Earth. And with their help we have a majority of the tech we see today. But some things were actually conceived with human ingenuity.

There will be no alien invasion. It'll be Norway Spiral 2.0 and Obama gave the go ahead twelve years ago. Amazing, there's TWO explanations for the Spiral. Meteorologists said weather phenomenon and Military says drunken rocket...no explanation on the "hole" opening though but THAT does NOT matter--

--don't..let...the...ice...dilute... your koolaid, hurry drink up.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EdisonintheFM

There will be no rapture. Ever. That's nonsense.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I was just thinking about all the UFO lore I’ve absorbed over the last 15 years and I realized I’ve heard from more than a couple of sources that the government was going to have to come clean about disclosure around 2020/2021because of some galactic agreement giving way to a new world order. Looking at the state of current events it looks about as accurate a prediction as I’ve ever seen.

Oh yeah and the rapture is not in the Bible. At least not KJV.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
It would be so weird to not have a conclusion of some sort. That would just be history repeating itself. I hope they release tons more footage and hopefully in color and clear. They definitely have more insight on what these craft are. Hopefully the military pushes NASA for answers or maybe that's the next step for the public.

I think we're an experiment of the Grey's and maybe time on their planet barely passes by as we are their experiment for millions of years. Then we probably have other aliens visit too. We need to learn something from peaceful aliens desperately.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

originally posted by: carewemust

Thx...I’m sure it was in the works....I’m just noting the possible release date in my post. Seeing how Rubio mentioned that there may be a delay in its release. This ought to be entertaining. I’m sure I’ll wake up the next day after it’s release...and back to my daily routine.

As the decades pass and we see report after report published, you begin to understand that Governments are too arrogant to admit that they don't know what the hell UFO's are. Presidents have that same misplaced arrogance/pride.

Until one lands where hundreds, or thousands of people can see it, and videotape it, IN THE DAYTIME, I'll remain neutral on the subject.
edit on 5/29/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The government could easily be covering up details. For example: Telepathy has been noted in many 3rd and 4th kind encounters so pilots and whatnot could have received telepathic communication and they are covering that up.

One of the very recent USO infrared footage they said they searched the water and didn't find the craft. But did they check the water temp, quality, etc...? UFO landing sites have been noted to have high levels of radiation. Is the military checking for radiation?

They could easily have so much more info than some lame videos and pilot testimony on only the maneuvers of the craft.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Oh yeah and the rapture is not in the Bible. At least not KJV.

Ahhh but what of the 144,000 to be taken? The rapture and the 144,000 have been a problem for theologians in some circles. Because if the 144,000 is literal in the end time, then what of those left behind?

Let me propose this...humor me. Let’s say JC is on his way back finally....let’s say that he is an alien and he’s coming back with a vengeance and an armada of ships. He only has room for 144,000 humans on all his ships combined. What makes anyone here reading this, that they are guaranteed to be one of the 144,000. Of course as promised, souls (DNA), will be technologically regenerated from the bones of the dead and resurrected in human form to be judged like the living. The good ones will be included in the 144,000 tally.

Sounds far fetched...huh? Perhaps even crazy...huh?

As a refresher...from the KJV

Revelation 7:3-10
King James Version

3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.

6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.

7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.

8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

The big picture, the bottom line may just be coming about. If this is quasi believable to you...

Then the next known may well just be.....that Space Force is designed to combat Jesus and his fleet.

Perhaps this is all a misunderstanding....

Something to chew on

Peace

edit on 30-5-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join