It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Report due in June

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The more believable, interesting (from my perspective, obviously) contact reports involve "aliens" that are actually from a nearby level of consciousness or awareness, rather than another solar system, necessarily. Meaning "aliens" as in Fae, many of the 'mytho-religious' figures, "spirits" and likely unlabeled denizens of a larger universe(s).

I'm more than half convinced there are divergent human civilizations still interacting with us, as well.

Add to the mix the probable true aliens or crypto-terrestrials from this plane of matter/consciousness and it gets a tad peculiar to the average wage slave and professional, alike.

It's not really surprising that this is being done in drips since it calls into question ... well, it questions almost everything post-modern thinkers think. Everything for the "normal" modern human, that is. Mystics and some physicists/philosophers have been thinking in these terms for some time. So, the shepherding "drippers"of information are likely pooping their pants along with most of their "sheep," but not from an imminent invasive physical threat, but more from a shattered worldview.

I also want to add that some or all of the above might well be wrong- as any relatively honest human will admit. It's simply a best guess from a handful of decades of obsessive informal ruminations. It is a grab bag of scenarios... but so is "the phenomenon."

The above was written to predict that the report will be veeeeeery limited in scope.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Wasn't the bible a book thought up by mushroom eating hippies?

Wasn't the KJV a book thought up by a king? (or ordered by one)

I live in the most catholic country in the World and ive never ever heard mention of the rapture.

Here's an idea.

If there was no such book, the bible. People believed in a god but theres no bible. And someone produced one in this day and age. Like tomorrow. Would people believe what was written in it?

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledgeI live in the most catholic country in the World and ive never ever heard mention of the rapture.

I have no answer for your idea....I have always thought...what would happen if Jesus re-appeared but without miraculous powers. How would he convince the world that he was the true Jesus.

Here’s some about rapture...

“The rapture is an eschatological theological position held by some Christians, particularly within branches of American evangelicalism, consisting of an end-time event when all Christian believers who are alive, along with resurrected believers, will rise "in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air." The origin of the term extends from Paul the Apostle's First Epistle to the Thessalonians in the Bible, in which he uses the Greek word harpazo (Ancient Greek: ἁρπάζω), meaning "to snatch away" or "to seize," and explains that believers in Jesus Christ will be snatched away from earth into the air. The idea of a rapture as it is currently defined is not found in historic Christianity, but is a relatively recent doctrine of Evangelical Protestantism.”

Source: en.m.wikipedia.org...

Sidebar: Evangelicals weigh in heavy in presidential elections as you might know.

edit on 30-5-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Scary how everyone turns to religion when disclosure could be around the corner.
Have we not learned anything from history ?

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

So in other words, its made up. Suppose it fits in with all the rest of it. The bible, Jesus, God.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Didnt NATO investigate UFO,s (mystery rockets) in the 50s and decide yes they are not man made and no one knows where they came from or what they are here for?

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

So in other words, its made up. Suppose it fits in with all the rest of it. The bible, Jesus, God.

Made Up? It is said that the Bible is a book written by man.......but inspired by God.

Here is the passage verses from the KJV Bible that the rapture is extrapolated from:

Verse 17 is key...

1 Thessalonians 4:14-18

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

As I previously mentioned, theologians have debated whether the rapture and the 144,000 are one in the same event or two separate events. Either one involves humans in large numbers being taken away.

Can this rapture and or 144,000 be the same as, if humans in large numbers are “abducted” by Aliens?

Like all of the Bible, that’s a matter of interpretation...and if you believe Jesus was and is a humanoid Alien.

Not the grays....or reptilians...etc..

Factoid: How Many Versions Of The Bible Are There? www.meredithgould.com...

edit on 30-5-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I would be willing to bet that something big happens the day before or the same day they release this report. Just a thought.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I think this is just another move in a larger disinformation chess match between those who have most of the facts and those that do not (the public, the media, foreign governments).

Coincidentally this May marked the 20 year anniversary of Stephen Greer's dog and pony show at the National Press Club briefing.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Scary how everyone turns to religion when disclosure could be around the corner.

It's bizarre... people posting like there is only one religion in the world. So ignorant...

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

I agree with your theory on what 'it' is. If true, that would explain in part why the info (if even known) is hard to pry from those who know. I could handle it, but many people's whole outlook on life, religion and reality would be thrown into question

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
C’mon, tptb volunteering to dish their dirt on info they’ve guarded with our lives, in the midsts of our governments frakking up their response to Covid, or from a a roll out of big brother - whichever side of the bed you sleep on - this has to be suspicious... doesn’t it?

Please turn your sceptic radars up to 11 when this report is released, folks. This isn’t the time to say “I told you so!” It’s the time to ask “Why now?”

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

It's bizarre... people posting like there is only one religion in the world. So ignorant...

I just think we should all leave the religion out of it before we even know what we are dealing with.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I just think we should all leave the religion out of it before we even know what we are dealing with.

Agreed. With religion thrown into the mix you're already looking at the phenomena with a preconceived bias, similar to those who can only think 'aliens' in relation to it
edit on 5/30/2021 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
The Pentagon heh? The Government? This same Government that gave you Orange man bad, so now we'll have Aliens bad. There were enough Americans that fell for the Orange man bad so they must be on to a winner with Aliens bad.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Agreed as well .... let’s see if the June report is a high flying Whopper of information or drops like a lead balloon....

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Saying everything in the Bible is really ET is straight out of Ancient Aliens which is from Chariots of the Gods which covers every religion being ET. I'm just being real here, where's all the Vimana talk?

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

originally posted by: ElGoobero
listening to a Bible prophecy program on radio today

they suspected tptb are going to gradually acknowledge something or other
prelude to the rapture. they will use the saucer mythos to explain the disappearance of the Christians.

This is what my wife firmly believes. Me not so much. I tend to think the visiting alien are probably not nice guys. I think they my be responsible for the disappearance of the people in the missing 411 stories. Perhaps they are vampires? Just something to think about.

Interesting, folks seem to think aliens, and biblical prophecy go hand in hand, yet people get very offended when you point out the similarities between faith in god and faith in aliens. What is it that bothers some to be open about this connection in the human psyche?

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Why is that? Often folks turn to faith when looking to answer the unknown, a number of other posters have found overlap between those experiences as presented by their posts, why do you seek to silence them?

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808

Why is that? Often folks turn to faith when looking to answer the unknown, a number of other posters have found overlap between those experiences as presented by their posts, why do you seek to silence them?

Religion can generate easy answers or false idols even start wars.
Just saying we need to go deep with the science part with a focused mind when something like this present itself.
Afterwards we can worship the heck out of our newcomers or ask them about Jesus.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join