It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Report due in June

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
I can’t open this up without a subscription..to the Washington Post...perhaps someone else can kindly provide a synopsis of the article.....

Demoncrats & Reptilicans Bipartisan? in wanting answers about UAP’s? Those two parties getting together for anything is rare on Capitol Hill.

Found a link that worked.....interesting read demonstrating jumping on the UAP bandwagon.

news.google.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
We could use a leaked June Report right about now

edit on 2-6-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Not sure what this repost has in mind. I alredy know something is out there.
So, no revelation to me.

Question will remain as to what it is? Or who they might be. And of course, what do they want.

In my opinion, we are being conditioned to remain calm when see strange lignts and moving stars in the sky resently.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I wonder if they will mumble something about a delay or extension
and we wait and wait and nothing happens.

maybe they'll dump on Friday night when few people are paying attention.
or during a hurricane or other news event. do distract.

would be nice to get some real info for once, though it's hard to trust the gummint any more about anything

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I've been googling the Pentagon UFO report and NY Post says it's scheduled for 6/25.

Link

Other media sources says these types of hearings are known to have delays. USA Today is reporting it was originally scheduled for 6/1.

The report must include per legislation: “detailed analysis of unidentified aerial phenomena data and intelligence."

Let's hope this report comes through with some mind blowing truth!

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
As long as there’s a Classified Annex in the June Report....this is what the wait for “Full” Disclosure will look like

edit on 3-6-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
I've been googling the Pentagon UFO report and NY Post says it's scheduled for 6/25.

Link

Other media sources says these types of hearings are known to have delays. USA Today is reporting it was originally scheduled for 6/1.

The report must include per legislation: “detailed analysis of unidentified aerial phenomena data and intelligence."

Let's hope this report comes through with some mind blowing truth!

Well we know about possible delays because Rubio pretty much said that early on....

From your link , “Scheduled to drop on June 25 the groundbreaking document is designed to detail what the US government knows about Unidentified Flying Objects.

But Elizondo, who led the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program (AATIP), does not anticipate unvarnished truth. And if the report turns out to be as watered down as he thinks it will be, he’s planning on taking matters into his own hands with a run for Congress.”

Who in gods name is going to wait for Eli to run for Congress if the report is not to his liking?

He probably won’t get a large enough constituency to back him....who’s going to vote for the crazy spaceman nut job? You know how long a process is to run for Congress?

There has to be a better way than the UFO world stopping to wait and line up behind him! He’s nuts to think he can do this while kicking the UFO can down the road........

Something is not right about Mr. Counter Intelligence Eli. He’s a CIA Plant as a civilian and he’ll be a CIA Plant as a Congressman IF he ever makes it.
edit on 3-6-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I still don't see it as being anything much more than the stuff they've been saying for 70 years. "We've investigated and acknowledge that there are unknown things flying around, but even though we might not know what they are in each specific instance, they don't seem to be a threat to national security."

Then they'll probably set up a small UFO information clearinghouse for inquiries and the real serious investigations will go back to being Above Top Secret.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I’m convinced that the alien beings are running the country/world behind the scenes, or between the ears because everything today seems ass backwards. It doesn’t take a rocket surgeon to see what’s going on. Hidden in plain sight.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I'm not sure what happened to the thread? Deleted? Didn't know you could do that... But NY Times just released this per the vanished thread:

Link

The report determines that a vast majority of more than 120 incidents over the past two decades did not originate from any American military or other advanced U.S. government technology, the officials said. That determination would appear to eliminate the possibility that Navy pilots who reported seeing unexplained aircraft might have encountered programs the government meant to keep secret.

But that is about the only conclusive finding in the classified intelligence report, the officials said. And while a forthcoming unclassified version, expected to be released to Congress by June 25, will present few other firm conclusions, senior officials briefed on the intelligence conceded that the very ambiguity of the findings meant the government could not definitively rule out theories that the phenomena observed by military pilots might be alien spacecraft.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I'm not sure what happened to the thread? Deleted? Didn't know you could do that... But NY Times just released this per the vanished thread:

Link

Do you mean the thread where you posted the same quote?

I still see it and it's going strong...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 4-6-2021 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
BTW, Lue will be on Tucker Carlson's show tonight (exact time TBD), followed by CNN Tonight with Don Lemon at 10:45pm ET.

I'm hearing he's pissed, so maybe he'll say something substantial

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

thread on the shiny new disclosure

probly not aliens.
but something.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawdeI'm hearing he's pissed, so maybe he'll say something substantial

Let me guess....hmmmmmm “I’m Running For Congress!! Vote For Me!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Agree

originally posted by: Blue Shift
I still don't see it as being anything much more than the stuff they've been saying for 70 years. "We've investigated and acknowledge that there are unknown things flying around, but even though we might not know what they are in each specific instance, they don't seem to be a threat to national security."

Then they'll probably set up a small UFO information clearinghouse for inquiries and the real serious investigations will go back to being Above Top Secret.

For sure. I agree.
On the other hand, government can say it needs more funding to resolve the issue. Then they will drag this on forever. It is called "hijacking" the narrative...primitive but powerful control step.

Might be, no?

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

Link

Do you mean the thread where you posted the same quote?

I still see it and it's going strong...

Nah that's a remake of the old thread. A profile called Kansas Girl or something like that was the first reply and I replied after them. Doesn't matter at this point.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join