It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Government Report Finds No Evidence of Alien Technology in Flying Objects......

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   
A sneak peak game of kick the UFO can down the road....

WASHINGTON — American intelligence officials have found no evidence that aerial phenomena witnessed by Navy pilots in recent years are alien spacecraft, but they still cannot explain the unusual movements that have mystified scientists and the military, according to senior administration officials briefed on the findings of a highly anticipated government report.

Source: news.google.com...

By all means post content from the New York Times article.....I can’t open it up
nagging subscription pop ups using my iPad mini....

edit on 3-6-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

They don't know what it is but they know it certainly isn't alien technology. Sounds legit 🙄

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

So the "Big Disclosure" is...

"Erm.... we dunno?"

Literally the headline...

U.S. Says No Evidence of Alien Spacecraft, but Can't Rule It Out, Either

Best Disclosure Ever!!!

LMAO!!!!

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

They don't know what it is but they know it certainly isn't alien technology. Sounds legit 🙄

Actually, they said it isn't alien technology but yet can't rule it out.

They literally said nothing.

If these people were my kids and they gave me that excuse, there would be some ass beatings next and then we would try again.

edit on 3-6-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
"Disclosure" = "Wish Sandwich"

"A wish sandwich, is the kind of sandwich, where you have two pieces of bread, and you WISH you had some meat."

Rubber Biscuit (YouTube)

edit on 2021-6-3 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Historical accuracy

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
They didn't say it certainly isn't alien technology. They said they don't have evidence it is but they also couldn't rule it out. Basically, they don't have evidence one way or the other. That's the PR.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Government definition for UFO= Universal felonious obfuscation

always a great play when some nice misdirection is needed to take the peoples eyes off the ball.

Bravo, once again

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
This is the most pathetic waste of taxpayer money to just get more denial and lies from the government.
Unlimited intelligence resources at their fingertips and they come out with a report that UFO’s are still UFO’s.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   

The report said that they know the objects are not ours, and that there is no evidence that they are "alien".

"No evidence " does not mean "We know they are not", it means "We can't prove that they are".

Which implies, to me, that we don't actually have any useful debris under analysis.

Debris that might have been allowed us to determine origin, or maybe "reverse-engineer" for technology.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Hmmmm....

Alien....can also mean non-American...must be those wiley Canadians, that's what it is...

Blame Canada....

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 11:31 PM
link   
As long as there’s a Classified Annex in the June Report....this is what the wait for “Full” Disclosure will look like

(Repurposing my post from another thread...definitely appropo)

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Basically, y'all seeing Chinese advancements encroaching upon American Military assets, in broad daylight.

That's pretty much the report without having to say it.

Denies Alien technology, logically leaving a near peer adversarys as the next culprit.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Can someone who is able to read the article make some sort of summary here?
Thanks

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Anyone with common sense knows that are following this crap knows we are being played to keep the money rolling in.

Actually if you really think about, why haven't they attempted to missile shot one of these objects down. Also with our sound radar being able to pick up ( secret stuff here guys ) the pilots would be on high gear NOT TO remain silent on such matters.

Like I said, shoot the UFO's down, well actually that might prove to be the wrong thing, could be a Pentagon spy drone over the server of ATS folks, now that wouldn't be a conspiracy, would it.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   

WASHINGTON — American intelligence officials have found no evidence that aerial phenomena witnessed by Navy pilots in recent years are alien spacecraft, but they still cannot explain the unusual movements that have mystified scientists and the military, according to senior administration officials briefed on the findings of a highly anticipated government report.

Which American Intelligence Officials came to this conclusion? The Lunch Lady at the CIA cafeteria? The NSA guy monitoring ATS? Anderson Cooper? How about some names, here.

And which Senior Administration Officials were briefed? The White House Head Chef? The Vice President? The Oval Office Florist?

This is like a Hollywood gossip column. "Which star was overheard in which swanky restaurant discussing her affair with which Oscar Winner?"

Somebody got paid to write this?

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

The report said that they know the objects are not ours, and that there is no evidence that they are "alien".

"No evidence " does not mean "We know they are not", it means "We can't prove that they are".

Which implies, to me, that we don't actually have any useful debris under analysis.

Debris that might have been allowed us to determine origin, or maybe "reverse-engineer" for technology.

No, it doesn’t imply that. The report apparently considered only 120 sightings (mostly from the Navy) over the last 20 years. If none of those sightings involved useful debris then they are being honest in saying that they had no evidence of alien technology to consider in their report. That doesn’t mean that such evidence doesn’t exist somewhere, only that they didn’t have access to it if it does. And, they probably wouldn’t have had access to it; there was no requirement for this study to discuss Special Access Programs—which is where that stuff would be.

posted on Jun, 3 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I logged into NY Times through Google and it was fine...so if it's not aliens, and not US craft, release all the images! Are we supposed to believe they are classifying Russian and Chinese super advanced drones?! Why?!

It's definitely Aliens...

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Maybe the two guys writing the report couldnt get the information required since it might be too deeply buried.
And this led to the Inspector General investigation that started a couple of weeks ago.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Here are a couple important paragraphs from the NY Times article:

The report determines that a vast majority of more than 120 incidents over the past two decades did not originate from any American military or other advanced U.S. government technology, the officials said. That determination would appear to eliminate the possibility that Navy pilots who reported seeing unexplained aircraft might have encountered programs the government meant to keep secret.

But that is about the only conclusive finding in the classified intelligence report, the officials said. And while a forthcoming unclassified version, expected to be released to Congress by June 25, will present few other firm conclusions, senior officials briefed on the intelligence conceded that the very ambiguity of the findings meant the government could not definitively rule out theories that the phenomena observed by military pilots might be alien spacecraft.

posted on Jun, 4 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   
If the Air Force is not mentioned in passing.......or at a minimum the local Civil Air Patrol
this is going to be a S.A.D. Report. (Stupid And Disappointing). I can’t believe I’m paying taxes for this.

And a big OMG if people start lining up behind EliZar (Elizondo and Lazar) to make him a Congressman (perhaps a CIA plant in Congress).

You know and I know, campaign promises drop by the wayside once one enters the government machine. He’ll have to shut up, get in lock step and tote the party line..unless he gets insider sympathizer help ....

<<   2  3  4 >>

join