It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do COVID jab causes magnets to stick to arms?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
So thats it?

.. '' people are balancing the magnet on their skin like spoons '' is really all ATS has come up with ?

my company is getting vaccines this month.. I'm taking a magnet in and I'm going to test it on every army - ill let ya know

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
So thats it?

.. '' people are balancing the magnet on their skin like spoons '' is really all ATS has come up with ?

my company is getting vaccines this month.. I'm taking a magnet in and I'm going to test it on every army - ill let ya know

I'm already vaccinated. I'll bet my 401k that nobody at your company becomes magnetic. Or dies from it.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman
no offence but 'bets' like that are stupid. Look, I'm honestly on the fence here. The biggest concern for me, is that before this idea took hold the TV and Media were telling us the 'magnet theory' was BS. no one was talking about it, it wasnt viral.. yet the TV was already telling me it was BS..

then youtube started taking down movies of people showing magnets staying on their arms.

then, they started foreshadowing.. they were telling me '' there are no microchips in the vaccine '' before anyone even mentioned microchips - not that I think there are microchips in it.

Now companies around the world are giving cash incentives for me to get the vaccine? after they lied about hydroxychloroquine?

somethings very wrong with the way the vaccine is being pushed onto us.

as for the 'dies from it'?... so no ones dying from the vaccine? do you believe everything the TV tells you?
there are literally documented deaths from the vaccine.. this isn't debated!

I dunno.. I want a little more than '' people are using stick magnets '' or '' people are balancing magnets '' ... that just seems like the easy way out of this question

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

LOOOOOOL!

Look up how magnets work. There is no possible way to inject enough metal into a human to make them magnetic, especially in such a tiny spot. I stuck a penny to my forehead last night for my wife, because she was actually starting to believe this horses#it.
edit on 31-5-2021 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

yeah see.. no ones saying that copious amounts of metal are being injected..

i dont understand the mocking nature of ATS.. there's literally no explanation but ''theyre all faking it'' and that seems like enough for you all to ridicule people?

dissapointed!.. what happened to this being a conspiracy site to question things?

I guess ill take my own magnet to work when its all done!

thanks for the amazing and indepth debate

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

what happened to this being a conspiracy site to question things?

When you consider vaccinations that cause magnetic effects with 5G, looks like we are all being branded like cattle. For such a large scale and nefarious program to take place, it will be done through a highly compartmentalized structure under high levels of security. Part of the security layer is the fact checking debunkers calling disinformation.

There maybe some honest people that just do not want to accept that such a thing could happen or what the full implications might be. Be prepared for a thick layer of trolls when trying to deny ignorance.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

i dont understand the mocking nature of ATS.. there's literally no explanation but ''theyre all faking it'' and that seems like enough for you all to ridicule people?

dissapointed!.. what happened to this being a conspiracy site to question things?

I guess ill take my own magnet to work when its all done!

thanks for the amazing and indepth debate

Yeah, magnets stick to metal and other magnets. That's it. Again, look up how magnets work, and realize that you're replying to a LOL bin thread.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
When you consider vaccinations that cause magnetic effects with 5G, looks like we are all being branded like cattle.

😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣😅🤣

The sad part is that I know you're being serious.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Don't get the VAXXX just to try and prove something to these trolls. I've already done it with someone that is VAXXXED. Every one that takes the VAXXX will die within a few years. According to the well known molecular biologist in my other thread.
I don't need another body to burn.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Also non magnetic objects like quarters are sticking in some videos. It isn't normal magnetism even if it feels the same. New technology that seems like magic to some of the low IQ on this site.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Also non magnetic objects like quarters are sticking in some videos. It isn't normal magnetism even if it feels the same. New technology that seems like magic to some of the low IQ on this site.

Well your making some progress your brain is telling you it cant be magnetism. Unfortunately, now you're trying to create new magnetism superpowers. If its not magnetism this leaves 2 options friction or gravity. If a person were to increase their gravity things would stick to them. Of course this violates every law of physics so we can rule that out. So that leaves friction the oil on skin increases friction.

Asimple experiment put a piece of glass at a 45 degree angle and drop a coin on it. Then do the same but this time tape sandpaper to it. not only will the coin not drop but you will be able to increase the angle without it falling off. Probably near 80 degrees. All it takes is a slight angle from 90 degrees if there is enough friction to hold it. This is no different than putting a spoon on your nose. The oil in your skin creates enough friction to prevent it from sliding. I had the wife falling for this garbage until I took a que tip and got it to stick to her arm.

It really saddens me people have become this gullible. We need to put more emphasis on science. I did not realize how bad it is im seeing flat earthers arguing the earth is flat. Something that was settled by science thousands of tears ago. Then we have people that dont even understand magnetism. its very sad.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   

The sceptics show in the media that they can adhere various objects to their torso. They try to duplicate the magnetic effect by bendings lightly backwards and attaching objects onto slightly damp skin to imitate the Human Magnet.

In contrast to the sceptics, magnetic people show in the media that with mind power they are capable of lifting objects of different materials off the floor without aid. This can be done with the head or palms of the hands to hold objects vertically, horizontally or in circular movements. Some magnetic people are even capable of lifting objects from the floor with the palm of a gloved hand or even with talcum powder on the skin.

You don’t have be a scientist to see the difference in the demonstrations between magnetic people and sceptics The sceptics demonstrations have nothing in common with the phenomenon of magnetic people as they do not break the laws of gravity.

edit on 1-6-2021 by MagneticMan because: Video error

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   

your brain is telling you it cant be magnetism

No. It is magnetic lines of force. Acting exactly like magnetism. But caused by something different than usual. And it attracts and repels exactly like normal magnetism. But also will attract some non ferrous materials.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   

But they would have to be for this to happen, so it is being implied.

Well, some of us are questioning why the "proof" of this important occurrence (to some) is a parlor trick that grandads do to wow their grandkids.

I am not vaxxed and have been able to stick/balance at least a dozen different objects, both metallic and non-metallic, on my arm at 90 degrees thinking this proves that these vids could be faked. I was told that I need to take a bath. Why are my observations being ridiculed? Is your complaint also in my defense?

edit on 1-6-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

your brain is telling you it cant be magnetism

No. It is magnetic lines of force. Acting exactly like magnetism. But caused by something different than usual. And it attracts and repels exactly like normal magnetism. But also will attract some non ferrous materials.

And if it attracts nonferrous metals it's not magnetism. See I knew you can get there now look up what's in the oil on your skin. ill start you off lookup the sebaceous gland.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Telegram Link

Just came across a second video where a bluetooth connection was made with with some who was vaccinated...

This world does my head in at times...

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Just wait... I'm sure our self-proclaimed resident expert on electromagnetism will find someone who was actually able to text the vaccine and find out what it wants from us humans.

First we have a militant virus more intelligent than most humans, then we have a completely new type of magnetism that is magnetism but works on things that magnetism doesn't affect, and now we find out the vaccine is bluetooth-compatible!

You know, once I quit trying to educate, this thread is actually pretty funny. Life lesson, I suppose.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I'm sure our self-proclaimed resident expert on electromagnetism will find someone who was actually able to text the vaccine and find out what it wants from us humans.

I am not an expert on electromagnetism, but have you seen this one from Russia? What it wants is to know where we are and what we are doing.

Russian-hacker-reveals-the-online-communication-database-of-vaccinated-people ΤΗΕΥ CAN BE TRACKED.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Obviously the atoms in the injection area are being organized so that the magnetic poles are facing the same direction. Maybe nanobots doing the job.

MagnetGate 3: Loads More #MagnetChallenge Vids Of Magnets & Metal Sticking To People After Vaccine

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Obviously the atoms in the injection area are being organized so that the magnetic poles are facing the same direction. Maybe nanobots doing the job.

I've gotten countless vaccines that I am now so super magnetic that they've asked me to join the X-Men and take Gandalf's place.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join