It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do COVID jab causes magnets to stick to arms?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Yes. The Covid-19 vaccines are not really vaccines. And they have killed and maimed many. Vitamin D3 probably works better. They will make you a spreader. Increase your chance of death. Some doctors are saying they are the perfect murder weapon. And if that's not enough. Magnets will stick to your arm after being vaccinated???????

COVID JAB CAUSES MAGNETS TO STICK TO ARMS?
edit on 11-5-2021 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

And as an added bonus. Probably not related to the vaccination. People drop dead all the time.

WATCH THE mRNA VAXXED WOMAN IN THE BACKGROUND AS SHE DROPS DEAD [2021-05-10] (VIDEO)
edit on 11-5-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added bonus

edit on 5/11/2021 by Zaphod58 because: All caps title

edit on Tue May 11 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: added "Do" to title as the "?" doesn't show in titles

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Ya ummm I have a very hard time taking anything you post seriously. But I will look into this as if true would be very interesting.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Oh the humanity!

Magnets sticking to arms! That’s where I draw the line, man.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
HAAA, best not get an MRI😆😆🤣🤣🤣😂😂

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Those nano particles will be sticking to people's brain like leeches, the best is still to come after this synthetic crap keep multiplying in the body of those getting that shot.

edit on 11-5-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I think this is awesome. I would take one of those people camping with me and if I got lost all I need to do is chop off their arm, stick it in a body of water and wait for it to point north. Problem solved.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I wonder what would be in the vaccine to make the magnet stick. Has to be a ferrous material. Which means iron.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Jeez ...seriously man !

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

An MRI would probably do some damage. If I remember right you don't want to use an MRI if you have some metal in your body. Especially magnetic.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Oh come on now.
You could inject pure iron powder into a body and a magnet still wouldn't stick.

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
I wonder what would be in the vaccine to make the magnet stick. Has to be a ferrous material. Which means iron.

OMG, OMG, OMG!!! I wonder what would happen if we had iron in our blood? /s

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
OMG, OMG, OMG!!! I wonder what would happen if we had iron in our blood? /s

That would be kind of odd, how would that thing even fit? And more importantly, is it still hot?

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Tried it with a fridge magnet. Didn't work (obviously). I remember as a kid pressing non ferrous coins on my hand/arm that would stick to it and defy gravity for a while - it's a mix of friction and surface tension, nothing to do with magnets. Any unvaxxed person would experience the same result, try it for yourself!

What's the claimed super-duper hypermagetic material that's alleged to be capable of this? The claim doesn't make any real world sense or fit in with how electromagnetism and material science works.

The magnetic force in the vaccine would have to be several hundred thousand times stronger than any known to man in order to cause this effect due to how tiny the vax needle is (a few microns). It doesn't stick in the arm either, no vax or injection does that.

Would be great for carrying beer around if it was true.

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: Bigburgh

An MRI would probably do some damage. If I remember right you don't want to use an MRI if you have some metal in your body. Especially magnetic.

Nah my shoulder and collarbone are made out of titanium and ceramic (with a couple of metal pins in there) never been an issue with MRIs and I have 5 Tesla ones rather than the standard 1.5T due to nature of a neurological problem.
edit on 11-5-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
It would be cold, until you stuck your fingers in a light socket.

Then you could iron your clothes while you wear them.

edit on 11-5-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I have a suggestion. DENY IGNORANCE.

Probably not related to the vaccine, but a friend of my cousin's mother-in-law got the shot and went to her daughter's house and their rabbit died. Just saying.

(post by nolabel removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
They're using Ferrite based RFID chips !!! 😧😮

posted on May, 11 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Hot damn, this place just keeps getting better and better.

Maybe they're injecting us with a techno-organic virus like the one given to the askani son?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join