It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do COVID jab causes magnets to stick to arms?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

What "experiment"? Give me a write-up of your work with some specifics... flux of magnet used, size of magnet used, weight of magnet used, type of vaccine, time since injection, amount of pull (in Newtons, not "ooh! It was pretty strong!"), what you used as a control, etc., etc., etc.

Do all that and I'll make you a deal: I'll repeat it, disprove it, and call you a liar to your face.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Oh, you can still get magnets. I'm PMing you my supplier. They have grades from N42 to N52, in all shapes and sizes.

Just be careful; the larger ones are pretty powerful. One of my projects called for 0.5" diameter x 0.25" thick N52s (separation force from a material with μR of 500, infinite area, of 89N). I didn't think about how powerful N52s were... until I started trying to handle them.

They can be deceiving, so be careful. The larger ones can crush bone if mishandled.

(And none of them are attracted to vaccines, lol)

TheRedneck

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Dude, I am not doing this with you. Sorry.

The paper you linked has absolutely nothing to do with a vaccine making someone's arm into a magnet. Try reading a science book before you make an even bigger fool of yourself. Maybe, just maybe, you could understand that the nano-magnetics they are discussing serve only to target medications to specific locations. They do not make magnets stick to people. Insufficient flux path. It would require a highly sensitive magnetometer in a shielded laboratory setting to even detect such small particles.

I am a researcher, a scientist, and an electrical engineer... been doing this for 40+ years. You are some kid on the Internet who up to now has been given the benefit of the doubt. I don't go around discussing quantum mechanics with ants, either.

You'll notice this thread is now in the forum called "Ludicrous Online Lies," or LOL for short. Thanks for letting everyone know they can safely ignore your claims from now on.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I feel like I'm in a Science fiction movie nightmare. Trying to convince a town of simpletons to look at the monster under the stairs. But they refuse.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
I feel like I'm in a Science fiction movie nightmare. Trying to convince a town of simpletons to look at the monster under the stairs. But they refuse.

Nope, sorry, you are like the guy with the shield "The End is Near!".

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I feel like I'm in a Science fiction movie nightmare.

You’re actually in a science fiction thread. Worse than a b movie. Probably closer to a z movie.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 01:36 AM
link   
So, I have recieved the Moderna vaccine. My first and second Jabs were not in the same arm. So which arm would be magnetic? Or would it mix up and then pick an arm? I do not believe your scenario to be plausible. reply to: Doctor Smith

edit on 12-5-2021 by MayRenee because: I just realized this is a joke forum. Thank God, I thought you were serious!

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   

I feel like I'm in a Science fiction movie nightmare.

One you made up out of your own paranoia.

I am going to ask you, nicely, to consider something: at this time, we have an unproven vaccine using a new methodology to combat an illness that has proved deadly to some people. That illness itself is so surrounded with skewed and unreliable information that it is practically impossible to determine exactly what the infection rates, the death rates, the mechanism(s) of action, or even the viability of the control methods in place are.

Why do you want the vaccine to become the same way, unprovable by any scientific means to determine effectiveness or safety?

The vaccine may well prove itself to be ineffective; it may well prove itself to be harmful to some individuals; it may well prove itself to have long-term side effects. Or it may not. In the meantime, there is the definite possibility that a vaccination may save the life of some people. Neither you nor I know any different. Therefore, it is the responsibility of every individual to consider the information available and attempt to make the best choice for themselves.

Now, how are they supposed to do that when people like you are spreading false... laughable, even... misinformation?

I have made my decision: I will not be getting the vaccination unless my doctor advises and convinces me to do so (which he has advised against, actually) or I have watched it go through real-world testing for a substantial amount of time. The threat of the Chinese virus to me and my wife is minimal; our natural immunity is quite strong as it is. Therefore I see no reason to get the vaccine and accept whatever small risk of side effects there may be, when the risk of a serious Chinese virus infection hospitalizing either of us is so minimal. The control methods (face masks) are many times more dangerous, orders of magnitude more dangerous, to me given my medical history than the virus.

That's a personal decision. I have friends and family who have decided to take the vaccine. I told them what I knew thus far and wished them well on their decision. So far, a few days of arm pain seems to be the worst that has happened to any of them. I think one or two might have been swayed by what information I gave them; that's the advantage of being someone who deals in facts and is not given to wild and crazy speculation based on a faked Internet video... people tend to listen to me.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
So, I have recieved the Moderna vaccine. My first and second Jabs were not in the same arm. So which arm would be magnetic? Or would it mix up and then pick an arm? I do not believe your scenario to be plausible. reply to: Doctor Smith

The latest arm to be injected would likely be stronger. I've only tried it on 2 people just today. I couldn't find the spot in the 1st person but it was over a month since they were vaxxed last. Maybe I'll check again later now that I know what to look for. Has to be a small NEO magnet.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

I do not believe your scenario to be plausible.

To start. It isn't my scenario. I found the video of the phenomena and posted it. I was able to reproduce what was done in the video.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 02:54 AM
link   
What's hilarious is these people are trying to talk me into getting vaxxed and I tell them to F off. They get paid to call people and convince them to get vaxxed.

Then I check them and find that the magnet sticks to the area of one of them in their shoulder area. Ha Ha.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Awe I missed your reply.

And it’s in the LOL forum.

Whodathunkit

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Then I check them and find that the magnet sticks to the area of one of them in their shoulder area

All 2 of them?

If you push anything against the skin hard enough, it will stick. No magnets or defying physics needed. (Obviously there’s a limit on weight of the item)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   

edit on 12-5-2021 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Then I check them and find that the magnet sticks to the area of one of them in their shoulder area

All 2 of them?

If you push anything against the skin hard enough, it will stick. No magnets or defying physics needed. (Obviously there’s a limit on weight of the item)

The 2nd one I found it. I didn't check the 1st one very carefully and it had been a while from the time he was VAXXED.

Look. I know the difference between sticking and a magnetic field. when you moved the magnet over the small area the magnet would change polarity. The magnet would repel and attract.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   
You'll just have to get up and off your easy chairs. Try it for yourself, on someone already vaxxed. Why believe anyone? Find out for yourselves. Deny ignorance for once in your lives.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   
So being that this thread got moved does that mean I can no longer use my arm as a refrigerator magnet to hold up report cards or drawings?

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

What’s funny is that the paper that’s mentioned in the OP, touches on the kind of nonsense this thread is spewing.

False and confusing information being spread through social media.

Kinda ironic really

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
You'll just have to get up and off your easy chairs. Try it for yourself, on someone already vaxxed. Why believe anyone? Find out for yourselves. Deny ignorance for once in your lives.

I don't have to go anywhere. I'm already valued. But... I'm not going to try it because I already know the results.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join