It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do COVID jab causes magnets to stick to arms?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Obviously the atoms in the injection area are being organized so that the magnetic poles are facing the same direction. Maybe nanobots doing the job.

I've gotten countless vaccines that I am now so super magnetic that they've asked me to join the X-Men and take Gandalf's place.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

No, I haven't seen it because no, vaccinated people cannot be tracked via the vaccine. I need some factual basis even in my science fiction.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I need some factual basis even in my science fiction.

How Cell-phone Implants Work

This is one story making headlines about 20 years ago. Do you think the work on miniaturizing just stopped there? From I understand so far, hydrogel is biocompatable medium that allows self assembling nano bots to do their job, whatever they are programmed to do.

With the people accepting the jab, they are consenting to medical experimentation. I guess time will tell just exactly what kind of experiments are taking place. A lot of people are showing results with this magnetic thing going on. I do consider this blutooth thing one to watch out for. I have not heard much about 5G and other EMF symptoms, but the way this is playing out I will not be surprised for something to turn up sooner or later.

posted on Jun, 1 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I need some factual basis even in my science fiction.

Transhumanism: Dr. Carrie Madej - Children's Health Defense

For a more recent brief overview of some of the papers and studies currently going on, this short presentation provides a starting point for the direction where some of the research and investment is headed.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Guess you missed this part of the article:

Is This For Real?
The Royal College of Art students did demonstrate a cell-phone implant concept in 2002, but that's as far as it goes. Now that April 1 has come and gone, we'll admit that this article is absolutely untrue...for now.

They repeated it 5 times in the article.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   

There is a limit to how far miniaturization can go. A computer may not be made the size of a subatomic particle, for instance, no matter how long we wait, because a computer is made of matter, which is made of subatomic particles. The machine cannot be smaller than its most basic components. One would have to assume a technological advance that made a computer out of something besides matter.

Bluetooth requires an appreciable amount of computing power to handle the protocols involved. I have some small Bluetooth transceiver chips here; they're tiny, less than 10 mm square and maybe 2 mm thick. And they still require external components.

5G is nothing more than a standard cell phone protocol combined with higher speed data transmission. The higher frequency and power associated with that higher data transmission rate is the sole concern.

Nanobots are not "little robots that we can program to think." What you are referring to as nanobots are nothing more than simple machines that can be designed to self-assemble into simple shapes in order to affect biological systems chemically at the atomic level. They cannot process data, cannot communicate via Bluetooth, and cannot respond to a cell phone. They're too small to do so.

What you're discussing is magic, not science.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   

No idea. I'm not turning the sound on a video this late at night and wake everyone up. Do you have a transcript?

Video is fine for demonstration of mechanisms... but for actual informational exchange I prefer writing. I cannot analyze spoken words nearly as effectively, which is likely why all the questionable (being nice here) articles seem to be video.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   

They cannot process data

What is DNA? About a Compact Disk worth of data. Machines operate on data, be it an on switch with a drill, or a bunch of machine instructions for a CNC machine. All of our cells are programmed to do a job, usually make proteins and stuff that forms our body. Our RNA is like the active processes where our DNA is the Operating system.

With this new injectable mRNA tech, it is all code. Like any machine, does what it is told to do. With all the lies going on around covid, who do you trust?

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   
This thread isn't about rna being data, that is a given.

It is about something in the shots being given being magnetic enough to hold magnets and/or metallic objects to people's arms.

Unless someone can bring real proof, this sounds like just another lie going around.

edit on 2-6-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Have you been keeping up?

DOCTORS DIAGNOSIS OF THE MAGNETISM FROM THE COVID VACCINATION: IT IS REAL PEOPLE ARE MAGNETIC

The Doctors diagnosis was not much apart from head scratching.

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
So one person who might or might not be a doctor is surprised by something that I have been able to do without the vax.

That is all that keeps getting posted. Nobody anywhere has or knows somebody that has a gauss meter?

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

What is DNA? About a Compact Disk worth of data.

That's essentially true. But DNA is not used in an mRNA vaccine (mRNA is created from DNA, not vice versa) and no machine can violate the laws of physics... even if it is told to do so.

If you want to follow that metaphor, a program in RAM (mRNA) loaded from the hard drive data (DNA) does not change what's on the hard drive. Also, regardless of how one programs a computer, it cannot change the gravitational constant of the universe. It does not have the ability to violate physical laws.

With this new injectable mRNA tech, it is all code. Like any machine, does what it is told to do.

Within the laws of physics and the abilities of the cells. Those laws prevent any kind of pseudo-magnetism from existing the way our resident "expert" on electromagnetism claims, and those abilities do not include DNA changing because of mRNA.

With all the lies going on around covid, who do you trust?

Almost no one. That especially includes people with no knowledge trying to get their 15 minutes of fame using fanciful, illusion-based YouTube videos.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

A better headline:

"Doctor Plays Prank on Public; Wisely Refuses to Release His Name"

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
So one person who might or might not be a doctor is surprised by something that I have been able to do without the vax.

That is all that keeps getting posted. Nobody anywhere has or knows somebody that has a gauss meter?

Emf Meter on Vax Weapon Site pegs at 12.5hz

posted on Jun, 2 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

How many gauss in a Hz?

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
OK so today I had 1st dose of Pfizer, no symptoms so far, and I tried with several small fridge magnets but nothing stuck to my hairy arm -.-

posted on Jun, 5 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Odysse
OK so today I had 1st dose of Pfizer, no symptoms so far, and I tried with several small fridge magnets but nothing stuck to my hairy arm -.-

Try again in a few days.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   

You will believe anything, won't you?
you really got to stop being so gullible EMF readers are in gauss, not hertz or fraction of it such as a Milgauss. It doesn't even have an axis setting on it either. Stay off garbage sites like bitchute and you won't embarrass yourself because some stupid woman thinks an electrical meter is reading EMF.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

You will believe anything, won't you?
you really got to stop being so gullible EMF readers are in gauss, not hertz or fraction of it such as a Milgauss. It doesn't even have an axis setting on it either. Stay off garbage sites like bitchute and you won't embarrass yourself because some stupid woman thinks an electrical meter is reading EMF.

Wrong!!!! EMF means Electro Magnetic Frequencies or Electro Motive Force. It is measured in frequency. That meter doesn't measure gauge. Gauge is a stationary magnetic force. EMF is an AC magnetic force.

So it's giving off an AC signal at something like 12 Hertz. Even more bizarre. And you still think it's nothing.

edit on 7-6-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I have to admit that it will stick to your skin if you have oily skin with no shower. I could get it to stick on my chest even at more than a 90 degree tilt.

But the real thing is when you can move the magnet and feel the actual force of the magnetic field. And the magnet will flip over when passing across the area as the polarity of the field changes. You can really feel it.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join