It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do COVID jab causes magnets to stick to arms?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
I also found a guy lighting some type of light bulb, with his vaccination site.

That's my Uncle Fester.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Dr Pierre Gilbert 1995 Magnetic Vaccines (English Subtitles)

An interesting forecast from 1995. Does make one wonder just what full spectrum dominance is really all about.

posted on May, 27 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
The Covid Vaccine Epidemic | The Highwire

It starts at around the 57min mark looking at this issue of magnets sticking. Shows a few of the videos going around and someone does a test by trying it with random people down the beach. About 40% of the people had the magnet sticking to the injection site.

I don't know what is going on with a magnet sticking to parts of the body, but can feel a definite attraction / repulsion force when trying it. Has been years since I was last vaccinated, there are multiple sites around the body where it does stick.

Cheep tests for being secretly microchipped

They may have been experimenting all along. I never took a flu shot. Always stories of Thimerosal (a mercury-containing organic compound). Or the HIV contaminated ones. All the autism associated. No thanks.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

If there was anywhere on my body that would attract a neo, I would know about it, I assure you.

It took me a while to process this issue, it is unexpected. I have handled magnets too, not as much as you. It was not until trying this quick, simple experiment that the results speak for themselves. Scanning the forehead seams to be the first place to check. If you get a hit there then expect many more around the body.

I did get a MRI on my heart about 7 or 8 years ago. No issues detected. First detected this magnet attraction about 2 years ago, not idea how long it has been there, I am more interested in results than perceptions. If you give it a honest go and find nothing, I accept that more than what you hope to find. I understand the head bangers this issue gives, somewhat.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Would it surprise you if I said all humans are slightly magnetic? Because we contain tiny quantities of iron. However, the combination of iron and water in the body repels magnets very slightly, and this function is the basis of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. MRIs work because of this repulsion of magnetic field lines. If you want to believe there is a chip inside you a magnet wouldn't detect it to make it small enough it would be silicon with no magnetic field. What you are seeing is the old trick of getting a coin to stick to your forehead. It requires creating suction because your face is not perfectly flat. This includes our arms etc the trick is to slide it then you dont have to press.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I respect some some the theories that that universe is electromagnetic. Its a part of the puzzle. I have already described multiple time my experience with the magnet. If you think I am just full of it, thats fine. I know trust is in short supply these days.

If you really want to contribute to this thread, then what is the result when you try a small neo magnet on you?

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   

OK, just to placate you, I have some 3/32" thick, 3/8" diameter neos, grade N42 here. I can get one to stick to about anywhere on me. Forehead, arm, thigh... about the only place I cannot get one to stick is the back of my hand.

But I am not magnetic, and I have not taken the vaccine.

If I try, I can seem to "feel" an attraction, especially after one sticks. Just like you! Just like the OP! But I am not magnetic.

Please try to understand: there are other reasons a small neo can stick to something besides magnetism. In this case, it is the oils on my skin. They create a slight "stickiness" that gives skin its characteristic texture. A neodymium magnet is formed from a powder under extremely high pressure, and thus has a very smooth texture that tends to stick to skin. A smooth coin will do the same. It "seems" to have an attraction because one wants to feel an attraction.

How do I know this? A couple reasons... first, if I loose the magnet just before it touches the skin, it will fall away. Magnetic attraction may be limited by distance, but it also does not require contact. Second, the magnet does not "snap" to my skin when I bring it near. It will "snap" to metal (these stay stuck on a metal leg of an end table near me, just out of convenience) or other magnets (I have to pry them off each other to get a single magnet). Second, if I were to hook up a Hall Effect detector, there would be no variation in the magnetic fields surrounding the magnets. Did I try that today? No. Why? Because I have used such detectors many times in the past and have never detected any change from my presence. There is no reason to construct a sensor circuit just to try the same thing again.

Imagine a scientist who did so. He sees someone stick a magnet to their arm. So he stops what he is doing to test it out for himself, spending the time to construct a quick sensor assembly. He detects nothing. An hour later someone else claims that the effect only works after one has drank orange juice. So he tries it again, this time drinking some orange juice before he runs his test. He finds nothing. 30 minutes later someone says that one must stand facing north, because that way the fields align. So now the scientist tries the same experiment again while facing north. Still nothing. An hour later, someone claims that one's skin becomes magnetic after a vaccine. So now the scientist stops what he is doing to either get a vaccination or find someone who has had a vaccination, so he can run the experiment again. By the time he has done all that, three more people have made claims that the subject's skin must be at a certain temperature, the experiment must be conducted away from any power lines, and the experiment must be done in direct sunlight.

That scientist could spend the rest of his life chasing wild geese, when his time would be far better spent researching something that was beneficial to mankind. That's one big, big reason he is a scientist: he understands the basics of what he is experimenting on and can "weed out" claims that make no sense.

That's why earlier I was asking for quantification of the forces. Until one can say "the magnet of this size and rating, which theoretically creates a flux density of B Teslas at this distance, exhibited F Newtons of force when this far away from this material," one has not conducted enough of an experiment to recreate. One has not proven a magnetic field, because one has not satisfied all the physical requirements for a magnetic field. One has only shown that some small force exists between one's skin and this object in contact with it. The nature of that force cannot be assumed to be magnetic simply because the object in question has a magnetic field.

In this case, it certainly is not magnetic in nature. It is mechanical... been used in illusions for untold ages.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Thank you for trying to placate me, but it is is the issue at stake. I came to the site site to deny ignorance. Glad to interact with you as you do seam like a smart cookie on this stuff.

I know magnetic attraction does not work with everyone, but there are some of us going what? I tried the magnet on the back of my hands, did not find much. There was a moment of a slight repulsive force, but could not find it again. Sometimes I do have to flip the magnet around a few times before finding a spot strong enough to stick. I don't know what it means, but seams like some biology in play.

The magnet I use is cylindrical,1cm in diameter, 2mm in height. I assume it is a neo magnet, was made in Chine from the product I salvaged it from, a little blinking LED light. Got it from my rave party days.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I'm not trying to placate you. I'm trying to explain the principles involved. It is not possible for a person to have a magnetic propensity of any substantial amount whatsoever. To claim otherwise violates everything known about magnetism, forces, and biology. The slight paramagnetic/diamagnetic forces from organic molecules is far, far too weak to create a detectable magnetic response, and there is simply not enough ferromagnetic material in the body, vaccinated or otherwise, to create one either.

You might as well claim you can hear the sun singing "Hello, Dolly." That violates several known physical laws as well.

Almost all magnets are made in China, and the probability that you have a neo is quite high. The old, weak "refrigerator magnets" are ceramic and few are used since the advent of the neodymium-iron-boron (usually shortened to neodymium or simply a "neo") magnet. The other most common type is samarium cobalt, which is used primarily in high heat environments (higher Curie temperature) and is quite a bit more expensive. They are comprised of rare earth elements which are difficult and expensive to obtain elsewhere. China supplies most of the world's neodymium, because they not only have reserves of the metal but have also developed the infrastructure to obtain it. Same thing with samarium cobalt magnets. But that's another thread.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

It's time for you to DENY IGNORANCE and put this thread back where it belongs. Back in the pandemic threads.

Doctor and nurse blown away in hospital by lady that proves to them she is magnetic.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

*sigh*

I give up. You haven't read a word I have said.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

If you score the magnet removing its smooth service it will not stick to you. Or use something like talcum powder again wont to stick to you. What happens is you remove the air between your skin and the magnet this means the earth's atmosphere is pressing on the outside holding it in place creates a vacuum. The magnets stick because of the smooth surface. Heres something you can try if you have an old disk drive inside will be two disks. Put those disks together and it will hold to each other just like a magnet. What's happening is the disks are so smooth when you place them together there is nothing between them.

Have you ever seen how advertisements are stuck to windows? They dont use glue they use water what does the water do? It displaces any air behind the advertisement so the flat surfaces stick together.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

It's time for you to DENY IGNORANCE and put this thread back where it belongs. Back in the pandemic threads.

Doctor and nurse blown away in hospital by lady that proves to them she is magnetic.

Her husband is right she's convinced herself because she doesnt understand her skin is holding it. And no this doesn't deserve to be moved its silly. I worry how dumbed down people are getting today they no longer seem to be able to think.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Scoring a neo is pretty difficult. A neodymium magnet isn't "solid" like most are used to, like a disc of metal. It is actually a powder that has been compressed under extremely strong pressure to form the magnet. Because of this, any attempt to alter the physical geometry, even something as simple as scoring, will have a high risk of not turning out well. The magnet could chip off, or even crack in two, leaving sharp edges on a piece small enough to be accelerated quickly by its own magnetic force.

That's the reason behind coating the magnets. If you hold an uncoated neo very much, you'll likely see a fine, dark dusting on your hands... that's the powder slowly flaking off.

Talcum powder would be far preferable.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:13 PM
link   
so my roommate saw a video on instagram of keys and random metal things sticking to people's arms, foreheads, chests etc...
She tried it herself and sure enough, keys stick to her body in certain spots now. She says she could feel a slight pull like a magnetic attraction type thing on the places where the keys stick. She is not vaccinated. But she is a teacher and is around a lot of vaccinated people all the time.
When my other two roommates got home we tried it on them. I got a giant copper slammer (old pog thing) to stick to her forehead no problem. Quarters, pennies, nickels, keys, anything metal sticks to this girl now. It sticks best on her forehead, her heart and her arm.
My other roommate (her husband) could kind of stick different metal pieces to him too but not near as good as his wife.
Nothing sticks to me.
The first roommate told her friend she works with to try, and same thing, she is vaccinated and metal things stick to her no problem. All kinds of metal things.
Something weird is definitely happening to them.
I started calling them sticky people. They threatened to make me sleep in the lawn... at my own house.
We tried to make the metal pieces fall off, there is no way that it could have just been moisture or anything like that to make them stick. They were leaning forward and the objects would stay on their bodies. Nothing would stick to me though.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

If you score the magnet removing its smooth service it will not stick to you.

She used a pair of scissors. Wise up.

posted on May, 29 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
so my roommate saw a video on instagram of keys and random metal things sticking to people's arms, foreheads, chests etc...
She tried it herself and sure enough, keys stick to her body in certain spots now. She says she could feel a slight pull like a magnetic attraction type thing on the places where the keys stick. She is not vaccinated. But she is a teacher and is around a lot of vaccinated people all the time.
When my other two roommates got home we tried it on them. I got a giant copper slammer (old pog thing) to stick to her forehead no problem. Quarters, pennies, nickels, keys, anything metal sticks to this girl now. It sticks best on her forehead, her heart and her arm.
My other roommate (her husband) could kind of stick different metal pieces to him too but not near as good as his wife.
Nothing sticks to me.
The first roommate told her friend she works with to try, and same thing, she is vaccinated and metal things stick to her no problem. All kinds of metal things.
Something weird is definitely happening to them.
I started calling them sticky people. They threatened to make me sleep in the lawn... at my own house.
We tried to make the metal pieces fall off, there is no way that it could have just been moisture or anything like that to make them stick. They were leaning forward and the objects would stay on their bodies. Nothing would stick to me though.

And still some of these bufoons don't believe us.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   

If you score the magnet removing its smooth service it will not stick to you.

She used a pair of scissors. Wise up.

People have naturally oily skin especially women since they tend to use lotion far more than guys. This is the reason I can get a quarter to stick to my wife and I cant. No different than removing the air and sticking something to a window just using water. This is not a magic trick get the baby powder and retry your experiment if it was magnetic the baby powder wouldn't change a thing. If it's oily skin, you will not be able to get it to stick.

As they say wise up and treat this like a scientific experiment. In Science when you get a result you start testing to find out why. By the way claims of people being magnets is not new Uri Geller even made this claim though he attributed it to mental powers. This was debunked with baby powder which he claimed at the time was affecting his mental state or some jibberish.

It amazes me how easily people can be fooled let me save you time the ball isn't under the cup you cant win. This reminds of a bar trick I used to use with a spoon and a wristwatch. I would tell people I could make a straw stick to my hand what they didn't realize I had shoved a spoon under my watch. so it made it look like the straw was just stuck to my hand. This would really freak people out as they spent the next hour trying to get a straw to stick to their hand.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith
Funny, the first thing she tries falls off and she has to try again, placing it a little higher because that is where the curve of her arm allows for this trick.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join