It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do COVID jab causes magnets to stick to arms?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: Doctor Smith
Funny, the first thing she tries falls off and she has to try again, placing it a little higher because that is where the curve of her arm allows for this trick.

Try sticking anything to your arm at a 90 degree angle from the floor (if you know what that even means). Especially a pair of scissors. You guys are delusional. The more you double down the harder you're going to fall.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
FREE STRIP CLUB MEMBERSHIP WITH THE VAX - ARE YOU WAVING A TRUMP FLAG? ... YOU'RE UNDER ARREST

At 8:40 in the video. Woman sticking cell phones to side of arm. If this doesn't do it for you. You're beyond help.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   
yeah they won't accept anything unless it's peer reviewed. They are delusional and brainwashed by academia. It's insane. Just tried on three more vaxxed people. Same thing. It sticks to them.

My roommate was serving at my restaurant yesterday. Tried it on even more people. Metal stuck to them also. Still doesn't stick to me.

I feel sorry for these stupid people actually. They are lab rats now.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Sorry but it is right their in the video you offered as proof. She tried to stick what looks like a key to her arm and it falls. She then places it again, with what looks like a little more pressure and a little higher.

90 degrees? I already told you that I was able to do it without being vaxxed. Show me a video with someone sticking a magnet to their arm parallel to the floor and you might have a convert.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

She moved the magnet until it was close enough to a magnetic area. DUH. Of course if it is in the wrong area it will fall.

If you can get it to stick you need to take a take a soap shower. Try it with a pair of scissors.

posted on May, 30 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
She moved the magnet until it was close enough to a magnetic area. DUH. Of course if it is in the wrong area it will fall.

Yeah sure, I noticed I have to place things a little higher if I want them to stick as well.

If you can get it to stick you need to take a take a soap shower.

You already used that joke earlier.

Try it with a pair of scissors.

I did, they stuck as well. As did flat plastic stuff.

But my point was really more about this type of back and forth not really proving anything one way or the other, while you seem to think you are providing such solid proof.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Balance and skin resistance nothing more.

www.guinnessworldrecords.com...

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I'm curious...

there's dozens of videos out there of people putting magnets on their arms..

and in the comments 100's of people saying they have seen it for themselves.

what is causing it? are they all faking these videos?

I'm surprised ATS put this in LOL... whats the debunk here?

I havent made up my mind.. but im dissapointed ats seems to write this off as a joke with little to no proper discussion
edit on 31/5/21 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
I'm curious...

there's dozens of videos out there of people putting magnets on their arms..

and in the comments 100's of people saying they have seen it for themselves.

what is causing it? are they all faking these videos?

I'm surprised ATS put this in LOL... whats the debunk here?

I havent made up my mind.. but im dissapointed ats seems to write this off as a joke with little to no proper discussion

The biggest problem is it has nothing to do with the vaccine itself we could have said people that drink orange juice cause this. The results would be the same certain people can balance things better than others. I was never particularly good at it so the spoon on the nose thing doesn't work for me but my son can do it easily. Someone in here said they could get a magnet to stick they never had the shot. There is nothing in the shot that can cause this therefore blaming it on the vaccine is silly.

This isn't even new here's a video before coronavirus and shots it's a trick. He gets a plate to stick to people.

Heres one of my favorites because he is using his weight to his advantage. Yes things stick better to fat people

edit on 5/31/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

thats definitely not whats happening with my friends. They all say they can feel a pull from inside their skin... they are not pressing it on their skin, they are lightly placing the metal pieces on there skin and it even stays on when their arm or head or whatever is inverted.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha
There are different things being discussed here. First off some people say magnets stick to their vax shot site. Not anywhere else, just that spot.

Some say metal sticks to that spot. The difference would be that for a magnet to stick to something is one thing, because the material under the skin would have to be paramagnetic, and for metal to stick the stuff under the skin would have to be magnetic.

Still others, like in your post are talking about metal objects sticking, not magnets, and if things are sticking to their heads then it isn't about a spot where the vax was administered.

I tested 15 keys in my house and only 2 would stick to a regular magnet but when I tried to pick them up with a 2"x2.5" sheet magnet, the kind used to make business card type magnets for fridges, it could not hold one of the paramagnetic keys. So, just how much mystery nano magnetic stuff could you fit in a vax? Would it be more than what there is in that sheet magnet? I don't really know but I doubt it.

edit on 31-5-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Ferromagnetic, not paramagnetic. Paramagnetism is an extremely slight, as in approaching zero, attraction. It is often casually referred to as "non-magnetic." Ferromagnetism is how one gets a strong attraction between magnets and certain metals. You had two keys which were ferromagnetic; the rest may have been either paramagnetic or diamagnetic (opposing a magnetic field, but again, so slightly as to be almost imperceptible). It would have taken a laboratory setting to determine which because both create such minuscule forces.

Other than that, you're spot on.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

thats definitely not whats happening with my friends. They all say they can feel a pull from inside their skin... they are not pressing it on their skin, they are lightly placing the metal pieces on there skin and it even stays on when their arm or head or whatever is inverted.

Tell your friends to put baby powder on then try it without the oil from the skin they won't stick. Do you realize how much oil our skin makes? This is why you leave fingerprints everywhere you go. It's the oil from your skin leaving an impression where it was stuck to say a doorknob. This oil helps us grab things ever been wearing gloves and have a hard time picking up a glass? the oil in our skin gives us a grip on smooth surfaces. This oil is actually sticky also why people get blackheads and pimples. that oil clogs your pores and the oil builds up.
edit on 5/31/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck
I thought ferromagnetic was a subset of paramagnetic but I guess they are different. Thanks for the correction.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: booyakasha

Tell your friends to put baby powder on then try it without the oil from the skin they won't stick. Do you realize how much oil our skin makes? This is why you leave fingerprints everywhere you go. It's the oil from your skin leaving an impression where it was stuck to say a doorknob. This oil helps us grab things ever been wearing gloves and have a hard time picking up a glass? the oil in our skin gives us a grip on smooth surfaces. This oil is actually sticky also why people get blackheads and pimples. that oil clogs your pores and the oil builds up.

Look. When I repeated the effect on someone. The magnet was also "repelled" when it was moved around. No question their was a magnetic force. I'm an expert on electromagnetism. I was a professional in Aerospace that worked on motors, gyro rotors, inverters and magnets all the time.

I made absolute sure it wasn't sticking to the skin. I have already thought of everything any of you could possibly dream of.
edit on 31-5-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   

... I have already thought of everything any of you could possibly dream of.

That sounds like a challenge !

Hold my beers :

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I have already thought of everything any of you could possibly dream of.

What you didn't think of was to document your observations with some convincing examples. Maybe like magnets on strings showing attraction/repulsion, something with ferro-fluid or maybe finding someone with a guass meter.

Instead you just linked videos of people pressing things onto their arms, claiming they are convinced they can feel something.

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

No problem. Magnetism is still a little-understood phenomena, which is why I chose it to study. There's just not as much fun in working with something that others have all the answers to.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I'm an expert on electromagnetism.

You're an expert in something, but it ain't electromagnetism!

Best laugh I have had in a long time. Are you related to chr0naut?

TheRedneck

posted on May, 31 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This horsepoo is still going?

Fwiw someone tried to pass me on the highway today. I got my jabs in my left arm, and it pulled their car over to me so hard that it was totaled.

tHiS iS wHaT tHeY vOtEd FoR! Libs are totaling conservative's cars now because magnetics and stuff. And Trump pushed these vaccines out at warp speed because he is a dEmOnRaT. Probably actually a lizard.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join