It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do COVID jab causes magnets to stick to arms?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

You can really feel it.

I agree. As for what it means and what is going on?

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

EMF means Electro Magnetic Frequencies or Electro Motive Force.[

Care to make up your mind? Electro-motive force is often referred to colloquially as "voltage." How many Hz in a volt?

It is measured in frequency.

Oh, so frequency is measured in frequency! And so is voltage?

That meter doesn't measure gauge. Gauge is a stationary magnetic force.

Gauge? Gauge is a sizing method for various materials, like sheet metal thickness and wire diameter.

Maybe you meant "gauss"?

EMF is an AC magnetic force.

AC stands for "alternating current." You do know the difference between current and magnetic flux, right? After all, you're a "expert" in electromagnetics...

(God, the humor in this thread is off the scales!)

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Exposed! Magnetism Intentionally Added To Vaccine To Force MRNA Throught The Entire Body

Dr. Jane Ruby joined Stew Peters with a horrific revelation regarding the 'magnetism' videos circulating the world of social media in self-recorded videos of people sticking metal objects to themselves. The CDC has said receiving the ‘vaccine' will not make you magnetic, including at the site of 'vaccination' which is usually your arm. Dr. Ruby says, "They're lying", and provides evidence in support of her claim, as well as a disturbing warning about the ingredients in the jab, directly from the source.

In this interview, Dr. Jane Ruby has been digging through the medical literature around these magnetic effects. In it she has found that magnetic effects are used in the nano lipid layer coating the mRNA to help force the genetic material into the cell. Pfizer and Mederna have both used these compounds. It sounds like this is what SM-102 is about from the description.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

AC stands for "alternating current." You do know the difference between current and magnetic flux, right? After all, you're a "expert" in electromagnetics...

Oh yes. Voltage is the potential difference. Current is the amount of flow of electrons measured in Amps. Magnetic flux is the magnetic field. I meant Gauss.

They weren't measuring the Gauss. They were measuring a frequency given off of his arm. You do know the difference don't you?

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev
What she doesn't say is how it is used.
MAGNETOFECTION

It is done in vials and you have to park the vials literally on top of a magnetic plate.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   

God, the humor in this thread is off the scales!

So I take it that you have not experienced this anomaly yet. Be it on yourself or someone else that does have this effect going on.

I guess ridicule is a common reaction to many things we do not understand?

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
They weren't measuring the Gauss.

Then why did you reply with it to my question about gauss?

They were measuring a frequency given off of his arm.

They were measuring a frequency but whether it was given off by his arm is not certain.

Besides, why would magnetic particles be giving off electromagnetic waves?

Also, your magnet experiments wouldn't have worked the same if that vid was true.

Seems like you are just flinging crap at a wall, hoping something sticks.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Oh yes. Voltage is the potential difference. Current is the amount of flow of electrons measured in Amps. Magnetic flux is the magnetic field. I meant Gauss.

They weren't measuring the Gauss. They were measuring a frequency given off of his arm. You do know the difference don't you?

Apparently you dont the frequency a human gives off is somewhere between 7 and 13 hz. This is called heat or our body temprature you can see this with an infrared camera. As an object gets hotter, the peak of its thermal radiation shifts to higher frequencies. In fact this is how we determined the temprature of the sun but i digress.

So measuring a frequency means nothing on her arm. In emf the unit 'volts per metre' (V/m) is used to measure the electric field strength, and the unit 'amperes per metre' (A/m) is used to express the magnetic field strength. Another common way to characterise an RF field is by means of the power density. Power density is defined as power per unit area and is expressed in units of watts per square metre (W/m2) (or milliwatts per square centimetre, mW/cm2, or microwatts per square centimetre, µW/cm2).

Sooo you once again have no clue what your talking about And the woman doesnt understand what she is reading. If you measure the frequncy something emits in essence your taking its temprature. We now use RF heaters for the home makes you feel all warm and fuzzy as the rf hits your skin and converts to heat.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

If you look at the video they moved the meter around. It was only radiating out of that one spot on his arm. I couldn't find a video of someone using a gauss meter so don't cry. If you think up any experiments you want done in some special way. Do them yourself. I'm not your N slave.

No one cares if you dudes believe it or not. Videos all over the internet showing the phenomena.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   

No one cares if you dudes believe it or not.

You seem to care, a lot.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I will make this easy on you she tried to measure emf doesnt understand how it works do miss labeled the video, And shes trying to get emf readings in a room where he is on a laptop with a charging port next to him and apparently speakers all those create a magnetic field. Take him outside the reading would change.

So its proof of nothing other than people are gullible

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Well, close. The magnetic field is the density of flux per unit area. The gauss is the older term, not very widely used anymore. Today we tend to use the Tesla, which is 10,000 gauss. That differs from the magnetizing force, which is measured in either Oersteds or Ampere-turns, depending on which method of calculating the magnetic field one is using. Incidentally, you might be familiar with the Oersted; neodymium magnets are typically graded in Mgs·Oe (mega-gauss Oersted)... one of the earlier uses of the gauss that has remained. An N42 neo is rated at 42,000,000 gauss Oersted.

Actual magnetic flux is measured in Webers (symbol: Φ). One Tesla is one Weber per square meter, or conversely, one Weber is the total magnetic flux contained in one square meter under a flux density of one Tesla.

More humor. You know, you really missed your calling.

There has been almost no serious work done on magnetic alternating flux, at least not above 100 Hz. What was being measured was EM (electromagnetic) radiation frequency, not magnetic frequency. EM radiation is measured by its electrical component, not its magnetic component. Only specialized laboratories measure MM (mostly magnetic) waves.

I can measure them; I study them. But I had to build my own equipment to do so. There is nothing on the commercial market that measures frequency based on magnetic field shifts... only based on electrical field shifts. Here's a tip: if it uses an antenna for detection, it is measuring electrical fields.

In any case, an alternating flux will not produce a noticeable force. It might, if it were to interact with a ferromagnetic substance of low enough mass, produce a vibration. Just like standing in the sunlight does not make one feel a force... sunlight is EM radiation, as are radio waves, gamma waves, infrared heat, etc... neither would any frequency of EM wave do so.

Now we both know something about magnetism and EM radiation... assuming you actually read my post.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Ridicule is the common reaction when one is confronted with arguments that violate known laws of physics.

Show me something that is within the realm of physics and I'll be much more receptive. But claiming that a few ml of suspended lipids turns one's arm into a magnet that exceeds any natural magnetic source known? And works on paramagnetic/diamagnetic objects like they were ferromagnetic? And doesn't interfere with MRIs? And is measured not in magnetic flux intensity, but in electrical frequency?

Nope, that's just someone with a wild imagination and zero knowledge.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 01:43 AM
link   

This is very similar to some of the "free energy" videos I have seen on YouTube. Someone measures amps only and claims they have discovered free energy, or volts only. A transformer will increase amps or volts, just not both at the same time, and they have been around for 100 years. These people don't seem to understand they have to increase wattage to get power. They have no idea what these units mean or how they are used.

But I see them all the time... and they usually have a big following of people swearing this will work. Of course, it never does...

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Show me something that is within the realm of physics and I'll be much more receptive.

If you think all these videos and reports of magnets sticking to people are bunk, why are you still in this thread? I guess seeing is believing. With all the reports going on it should not take too long until you find someone where you can experience yourself.

that's just someone with a wild imagination and zero knowledge.

When presented with something that has more questions than answers, need to start somewhere?

Heart Electromagnetic Field

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
MAGNET-TEST BEFORE AND AFTER VACCINATION

Links to a 2 min video. Shows how a magnet responds before vaccination and 10 minutes after vaccination.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

If you think all these videos and reports of magnets sticking to people are bunk, why are you still in this thread?

It's called "denying ignorance." It's what we do here.

ETA: How can you actually read the link you included and still believe this bunk? In order to "feel" the attraction of a magnet, it has to produce a few hundred milli-Teslas (mT). Your own link is saying that the most a human body can produce is a few pico-Teslas (pT). That's 9 orders of magnitude less! It's like finding a BB among a group of planets!

TheRedneck

edit on 6/8/2021 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
MAGNET-TEST BEFORE AND AFTER VACCINATION

Links to a 2 min video. Shows how a magnet responds before vaccination and 10 minutes after vaccination.

A stud finder these jokes write themselves. He's a stud all right lol. These sensors work by using an internal capacitor that detects dielectric currents. It measures the density of a material such as an arm for example. My suggestion stop going to bitchute people will play tricks on you. Such as in this case make you think a stud finder shouldn't be able to tell the density of an arm.

Seriously? This is getting beyond stupid

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

So it is only the last 10 sec of the video you can bag, ok. Kinda reminds me of the good old 9/11 days. I don't know anyone with a Gauss meter in their tool box, lots of stud finders out there. People trying to make some sense of this the best they can.

Do you have any comment on how the magnet reacts with the skin?

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I don't know anyone with a Gauss meter in their tool box

Yes, you do.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join