It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do COVID jab causes magnets to stick to arms?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Yes, you do.

Then why are you being so belligerent about finding someone with this effect and measuring it? I can understand that it may take a few days to process this anomaly when first present with it, it has been a few weeks now since this topic has come up.

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

It's not belligerence. It's simply that I see no need to display wanton ignorance to others, especially in a field I have made my specialty. Before I start approaching others with wild theories, I need some verification I can trust. Too many people already think I'm a bit of a "kook" for some of my other theories which have supporting evidence.

You are still trying to ignore the fact that this is what I do. This is my preferred area of expertise. Unlike the poster who claims to be an "expert" and yet does not understand the units involved or what they represent, I work around magnetism on a pretty continual basis. I did not buy a gauss meter... I built one. I needed something that would detect magnetic effects beyond what commercial ones detect.

Now, has the OP built a gauss meter? Have any of the people in those videos? Are any of them even capable of doing so? No, to all those questions... and yet you believe them more than you do the guy who chose to spend years studying it.

And you expect me to take anything that is said here seriously? Really?

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Update: I just spoke to a colleague about this very subject. He was confused because he had a friend demonstrate the phenomena to him. According to him, the magnet stuck to the spot where his friend was vaccinated and he was originally at a loss to explain it.

Originally.

Upon further examination, it appears the skin around the vaccination site acquired a slightly oilier surface coating than that which existed elsewhere. That extra oily residue, which he said was not even noticeable by touch, caused the magnet to stick more... as well as a coin (not ferromagnetic), scraps of paper, even a small piece of plastic.

That is possible, and considering the vaccine contains lipids (fats, aka oils), it actually makes sense. I doubt those lipids are human lipids, and as such they would create a fine coating on the area around the injection site of a different substance than the skin normally secretes.

It's not magnetic. It's an oil residue from the vaccination.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

That why I said to use baby powder and try it. it will absorb the oils on the skin making it impossible for stuff to stick to it. This debunk was used by people that claimed they could use mental abilities to get things to stick to them. They magically lose all their abilities with talcum powder. Human magnetism, or the ability of certain people to get metal objects to stick to them thanks to what they claim are unusually powerful magnetic fields, has been a hallmark of pseudoscience and hoaxes for generations.
read this it explains it

www.livescience.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Oh, I remember you mentioning it, and of course you are correct. It's the natural oils on our skin which allow things to stick to us. I can't count the times I have gotten up from my chair and an hour later still had a coin hanging on a spot of exposed skin.

Some people probably think we're talking about something like motor oil; we're not. The skin naturally secretes oils that we aren't even aware of. But simply touch a high-powered optical device (like a laser reflector) with even freshly washed hands, and you'll risk destroying it from those oils that you never realized existed. When someone has had wrinkled skin after being in soapy water too long, that is what happens when one doesn't have natural oils on their skin.

Fingerprints are not left by one's fingers; they are left by the oils on one's fingers.

The vaccines are made up of lipids which contain the mRNA... the lipids (fats or oils, really the same thing) are there so a cell will absorb the mRNA in the lipids. All cells take in and expel materials, including oils/fats. So what one takes in will eventually be expelled. If a cell takes in a non-human lipid, it will soon expel a unique oil.

And since oils have different properties, it is highly likely that the area around the vaccination (which is injected into muscle cells, not targeted to the bloodstream) will expel an oil that acts somewhat differently than normal skin oils.

Talcum powder would be my first suggestion to verify an oil as the culprit, but then again, talcum alone might not work perfectly in one application. It should reduce any attraction, but might not completely negate it. I would suggest washing the area with soapy water, then immediately applying talcum powder and trying. Nothing in that procedure would have any effect on any magnetic qualities, but should negate oil-based attraction.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 9 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
What really concerns me is the knee jerk and possibly coordinated ridicule towards people reporting magnetic attraction at their vaccination sights.

As if there weren't already nefarious, troubling and erroneous narratives being actively pushed about the virus and the response from all sides, already. I'd think it would warrant a serious response if people actually cared.

Someone I trust reported that their vaccination sight is magnetic, and they have enough knowlege to know if it was tacky skin as opposed to exhibiting an observable pull when hung on a string near the skin, but not actually touching it. When hung nearby it reportedly pulled the magnet to the site.

I really hope this is nothing, but ...

edit on 6/9/2021 by Baddogma because: added as opposed to for clarity... gawd i hope this really IS LOL worthy. My friend was freaked out and now I am, too.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I cannot really blame the mods, or anyone, for thinking that the reports of magnetic vaccination sights were ignorant and hyperbolic anti-vax propoganda because I thought the same thing ... until I heard from my friend and then saw some of the more carefully believable vids from sources I trust to be truthful.

Again, one would think that if it was bunk and people really cared about the "poor anti-vaxxers" they would address the reports seriously and methodically so that more folks would be educated and get the "life saving" medicine, rather than the universal mocking going on.

The more I learn the more this whole narrative seems carefully nefarious. My rationality and huge normalcy bias, along with a love for humanity, really wants that cynical, alarmist view to be wrong paranoid thinking ... or, at worst, a misinterpretation of a benevolent secret effort.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Already posted and debunked.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Do you have some kind of fetish for bitchute or something? Try a source that isn't a load of bunk.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Do you have some kind of fetish for bitchute or something? Try a source that isn't a load of bunk.

TheRedneck

You a medical doctor or something? You're putting out disinformation.

posted on Jun, 10 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I'm putting out disinformation? What are you putting out?

Dude, you don't even know how to use the units involved!

I'm to the point now that if bitchute said the sun would rise in the east tomorrow, I'd start preparing for an endless winter. They wouldn't know what they were talking about if someone beat them over the head with a textbook.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Like CNN? If you want the ministry of truth fact checkers determining what you think that is on you. Beeing on a site like ATS for as long as you have, of course you are associated with many that don't get it. I use to trust the government and media. After seeing WTC7 on 9/11 that fell apart. So we have some psychos with lots of cash trying to get their way, nothing really new the deeper you dig.

As for bitchute, I don't trust it all, would do your head in if you do. As for free speech and community discussion it is doing better than other sites out there. As with all data these days, handle with care. For one site it is still on my watch list.
edit on 11-6-2021 by kwakakev because: spelling

edit on 11-6-2021 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Bitchute doesn't over control the content to shape the narrative. You're so used to being controlled like a little toddler by MSM. What you accept is a lie.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   

That sourcing problem is one reason why I've given this topic credence. The broad censorship is a fact and anything that is contrary to the narrative is suppressed no matter how based in reality it is.

I'm not for censorship even when the information is crazy and potentially damaging as minds are only changed by education through discourse.

I agree that Bitchute is a chaotic mess, but unfortunately some important information is only available, widely, there (and sewers like it), though this particular topic is remaining on Youtube in some instances, now that the dam has broken... not that Youtube is a bastion of reliability.

I really wish that magnetic effects at vax sights is hogwash, as the implications from the manufacturers and promoters denying it's possibility makes malfeasance likely.

edit on 6/11/2021 by Baddogma because: partially cleaned up a poorly written post

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Like CNN?

Now I know you're confused... the only CNN I get is when someone in ATS mentions it. I haven't had them on my TV since 2016. They don't give news; they give opinions.

Haven't had any news, not even Fox, on my TV since last November. The MSM has zero control over me.

As for bitchute, I don't trust it all, would do your head in if you do.

That's strange... you realize all these reports you have been soaking up so readily are coming from bitchute, right? I don't think the OP knows how to post from anywhere else.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Bitchute doesn't over control the content to shape the narrative. You're so used to being controlled like a little toddler by MSM. What you accept is a lie.

Dude, stop it! Yer killin' me! I don't even watch MSM!

And you don't think bitchute is making this crap up?

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

That sourcing problem is one reason why I've given this topic credence. The broad censorship is a fact and anything that is contrary to the narrative is suppressed no matter how based in reality it is.

Of course there is a credibility problem with news reports! No one that I have seen is disputing that. I am just pointing out the fact that these "reports" are contrary to everything we know about magnetic phenomena, biology, and biochemistry.

I really wish that magnetic effects at vax sights is hogwash

Then today is your lucky day... it certainly is 100% hogwash.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 14 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   
TRYING TO DEBUNK THE MAGNETIC VACCINE THEORY ON LIVE TV

One more for the archive. Maybe there is some oil or something on the skin to help use some surface tension to help with the objects sticking, it does not explain all of the attractive forces going on. As for there being enough force to stick a mobile phone on the arm, I don't know. It is weird.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19 >>

join