It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Matt Gaetz Investigated For Sex Trafficking

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Ringsofsaturn777

you do remember your side impeached a president for a consensual *oral sex*, right?

awww, but you want to be soft on a powerful person who may have had sex with a minor. that's cute and telling.

edit on Wed Mar 31 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: Terms And Conditions Of Use

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

you do remember your side impeached a president for a consensual *oral sex*, right?

awww, but you want to be soft on a powerful person who may have had sex with a minor. that's cute and telling.

Clinton was impeached for lying šŸ‘ļø
edit on Wed Mar 31 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Im a libtertarian.

I do remeber though. She was barely legal at the time right? Wasnt he impeached for lying under oath, not for getting a BJ from a barely legal intern? Didnt the left say old men in positions of great power having sex with unpaid barely legal girls in the oval office was just fine? If that had been Trump you would have been ok with it as well right?

So many hypocrites, so little time.

I want due process and equal application of the law.

You have a real issue with making things up.
edit on 31-3-2021 by Ringsofsaturn777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2021 by Ringsofsaturn777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Matt Gaetz
@mattgaetz
I say we change Floridaā€™s welcome signs to this šŸ‘‡

Bebe Rexha
@BebeRexha
Thereā€™s no age that you canā€™t be be sexy.
5:49 PM Ā· Aug 12, 2019
Share this Tweet

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
So let's all blame the messenger, the NYT, and say nothing about what Gaetz supposedly did. Typical for ATS. Deny ignorance, LOL!

Yes lets forget all the lies and propaganda NYT's has shown and consider them a "messenger'. I would not trust the to pick up garbage off the streets let alone tell me "news"

NYT's only released it to destroy the investigation that was underway with gaetz. Its nothing but a hit piece which obstructed justice. I hope they are dealt with .

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

a reply to: neutronflux

gross, another deflection.

devils triangle kavanaugh is guilty as hell. i think they're looking into the supposed investigation.

ya, it's awful there's people out there who didn't want an accused sexual assaulter on the highest court in the land - the horror.

go grab someone by the pussy your creditability is long gone.

what is Kavanaugh guilty of exactly?

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Thank you for adding some much needed perspective here. If the guy was boinking a 17-year-old girl, yeah, that's pretty sleazy. But I'm not seeing any accusations of forced relations, and in many states 17-year-olds can legally consent to sexual relations with anyone of any age. So it's not criminal in the statutory sense either. Creepy? Shameful? Misguided? Sure. But not necessarily criminal.

When I was 16, I had a 20-year-old boyfriend. We were together for seven years. I certainly wasn't the only one. I had a friend who got together with a senior in her freshman year. They stayed together after he graduated and went to college and eventually got married. It isn't unusual for girls that age to be far more mature than their male peers, and to actually prefer to date older men. It's also quite the feather in the cap for some girls.

I'm not going to applaud. But I'll save my outrage for the girls who are raped and trafficked against their will.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

agree, all we really know is there is an investigation started by the trump administration. and, according to matty an extortion attempt. all very interesting to say the least.

when all the folks you scream about here are found innocent can we ridicule you, too?

certainly. Just be sure to quote me correctly. I stand by my words.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

LOL! Clinton's "impeachment" was the greatest gift the critters could have given him!!!

Instead of talking about the nuclear technology he gave North Korea against ALL his advisers' advice... or the Chinese spies at Los Alamos... or Whitewater... or Vince Foster... we're talking about a consensual sex act. Both then AND now.

Yup! That was a gift tied up with a pretty bow and handed to BJ Clinton on a silver platter.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
What a pathetic thing to defend Matt Gaetz, the slimiest of the slimiest politicians. Guess none of you watched the Tucker segment.

Itā€™s telling you all donā€™t care about pedophillia as long as itā€™s one of your own. Heā€™s called her a ā€œ17 year old womanā€ in every statement.

But thatā€™s a-ok with you guys.

As expected.

Almost as pathetic as your reading comprehension apparently. Actually I take that back the only thing pathetic is the lefties in this thread trying their hardest to spread this obvious propaganda, yet have nothing to say on Cuomo with named accusers void of any media coverage. But who cares right? Not like anyone takes you guys serious on this site anymore anyways, so continue spreading your lies and show your true self so the new people that visit ATS can place you in the same category.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

LIES again LIES!

LOL, either stupid or just a liar.

Clinton was impeached for lying. Something you seem to know a lot about.

"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Mrs. Lewinsky"

Sounds a tiny bit different than he got a *oral sex* eh?

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Matt Gaetz
@mattgaetz

Bebe Rexha
@BebeRexha
Share this Tweet

She was like 30 years old at the time šŸ˜Ž

(and looked all of 28šŸ¤£)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

gross, another deflection.

devils triangle kavanaugh is guilty as hell. i think they're looking into the supposed investigation.

ya, it's awful there's people out there who didn't want an accused sexual assaulter on the highest court in the land - the horror.

go grab someone by the pussy your creditability is long gone.

Your making no sense....

Everything from hands up donā€™t shoot. Schiff ā€œevidenceā€ on Trump Russia Collision. To the lie concerning Trump on the voting in Georgia. To getting the USA back with the WHO after the coverup for China concerning coronavirus. The left has called ā€œwolfā€ too many times.

"Trump did not tell the investigator to 'find the fraud' or say she would be 'a national hero' if she did so. Instead, Trump urged the investigator to scrutinize ballots in Fulton County, Ga., asserting she would find 'dishonesty' there. He also told her that she had 'the most important job in the country right now.'"

The headline and text of the Post report have been corrected to remove quotes misattributed to Trump, the newspaper said.

thehill.com...

ā€”ā€”-

Now, do you have actual evidence regarding Gaetz? Or just innuendo from the left and mainstream media. Groups proven to collude in right out lies.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

you do remember your side impeached a president for a consensual *oral sex* right?

So youā€™ve deflected all the way to defending Bill Clinton, which by the way has far more evidence against him as a pedo and sex trafficker than Matt by a mile.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Matt Gaetz
@mattgaetz

Bebe Rexha
@BebeRexha
Share this Tweet

Ruth Ginsburg started that movement.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakespirit
a reply to: network dude

You see, thats the problem. You don't know the facts yet and you're on here saying 'its a lie'. Its a cult mentality for sure. I'm trying to be fair, saying this is news, lets see how it plays out, but you desperately want this site to be an echo chamber, a safe space for one and only one viewpoint.

You are trying to be fair? Then why did you present only one side of the story in the OP?

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

i deflected??

oh lord, some posters here deflected to russia for god's sake.

others to kavanaugh.

not a fan of bill clinton, at ALL.

if matty is found guilty we shouldn't go soft on him was my point. do you agree?

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
For all those trying to justify an adult having sex with a 17 year old, please stop. We know it happens. But when you are a high profile member of government, doing this would be suicide both political, and natural. Career ending, life altering kind of bad. Is something you just don't do. Period. Plus, there are laws about it being illegal. Laws, those things that used to matter.

Itā€™s a sad state of affairs when this has to be said.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

ok, sweetness, he lied about a *oral sex*, after years and years of whitewater. good lord..

he had the balls to go under oath and answer questions unlike the previous coward.

anyhoo, i find this current scandal hilarious. don't know how it will pan out but the interview with tucker and the extortion allegation i find very very interesting. not to mention his buddy joel greenberg - is he the one pointing fingers? could this go deeper, cuz ol joel is in a boat load of trouble.

i consider matty a world class tool, the kind of guy you just want to smack, so i'm enjoying the show.

he's mentioned he's considering not running again which is also very interesting and telling.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

i consider matty a world class tool, the kind of guy you just want to smack, so i'm enjoying the show.

Ditto that!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join