It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Matt Gaetz Investigated For Sex Trafficking

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

so you believe it's factual that's he's being blackmailed?

what are you preaching at? lol

from fox -

After the Times report came out, Gaetz, 38, wrote on Twitter that the investigation was a farce, and he was the victim of an "organized criminal extortion."

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

oh god.. typical puss response from you.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Well, he’s a Republican so he can rape as many underage girls as he wants and if newsmax and OAN don’t report it, it didn’t happen. It’s just a Democrat plot. That Trumps AG Bill Barr was behind, strangely.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: DBCowboy

oh god.. typical puss response from you.

No one is above the law! amirite?

*fist bump*

Don't leave me hanging brah.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:45 AM
link   

good to know you don't think it's ok.

it's an ongoing investigation and i'm not one of the investigators. the investigation was opened by Barr's DOJ. this is a discussion board where we come to discuss things like this, right?

however, matty has not denied relationship with the woman, AND he has not denied she was 17, as far as i know.

IF, again IF, the allegations are true you have to see the hypocrisy considering his Q support, right?????

edit on 31-3-2021 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

"Q" is the 17th letter of the alphabet also.

Interesting. . . . . . .

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

It is a pretty serious allegation.

From what I gather, the "human trafficking" charge stems from Gaetz crossing the state border with a minor in his car. So, that's a bit of a hyped up charge, in my mind, for this day and age.

As far as whether or not he was in a sexual relationship with the girl, according to Gaietz, she's a friend of the family's daughter, who Gaetz paid, for what I'm not sure...filing? Working the phones? I don't know. But, I highly doubt is was for sexual services.

The girl did have her family's permission to be in Gaetz company, I hear.

I don't like Matt Gaetz, at all, but my Spidey senses tell me this is more politically motivated than something stemming from some kind of moral outrage.

edit on 31-3-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

apparently, he went out to dinner with this woman and tucker carlson and his wife, according to matty. that would be a bizarre thing to do with a minor.

we'll have to wait and see what the investigation says, but if he was having an inappropriate relationship with a 17 year old i will definitely be outraged, i don't care if his parents were ok with it. just gross...

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

It is gross. So is Matt Gaetz.

But if they were having a sexual relationship, it wouldn't be the first time an older man and a 17 year old hooked up. I was 17 when I fell in love with my daughter's father. He was 13 years older than me. My parents were outraged! I married him when I turned 18. We were together for 12 years. My daughter is the light of our lives.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

apparently, he went out to dinner with this woman and tucker carlson and his wife, according to matty. that would be a bizarre thing to do with a minor.

we'll have to wait and see what the investigation says, but if he was having an inappropriate relationship with a 17 year old i will definitely be outraged, i don't care if his parents were ok with it. just gross...

And if he did nothing wrong, I'm sure we will see you heartfelt apology.
One thing some of you don't seem to get is that if a person does bad things, he/she needs to be punished. No matter what letter they like. republicans, democrats, independent, even the lofty libertarians. NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW! remember that? LOL, Perperage farms does, most on the left, not so much.

Equal justice for everyone. Seems like such an easy thing to get behind.

And I don't do or understand, or care about Q. If that's your thing, super, it's not mine.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
A star on your post.
Until we have more information, this is a well reasoned response.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

And if he did nothing wrong,

That's going to be hard to prove, I think.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Well, he’s a Republican so he can rape as many underage girls as he wants and if newsmax and OAN don’t report it, it didn’t happen. It’s just a Democrat plot. That Trumps AG Bill Barr was behind, strangely.

Perhaps you can show an example of when a republican was caught breaking the law and the right protected him/her and denied reality. It would make your post seem realistic instead of what it seems like now.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I’d say the real question is if Trumps DOJ and AG knew about it, why hasn’t anything been done about it until now?

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

And if he did nothing wrong,

That's going to be hard to prove, I think.

If he didn't sleep with the kid, I'd say that's proof he didn't do what he is accused of. If he did, then he will be arrested and charged. As anyone who breaks the law should be.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I’d say the real question is if Trumps DOJ and AG knew about it, why hasn’t anything been done about it until now?

DOJ was likely too buys with Hunter and his fiasco coverup.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

and, if he did do something wrong will you make excuses, cuz that seems to be what ya'll do.

you went straight to believing the blackmail accusations. lol
edit on 31-3-2021 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

I haven't heard him deny she was 17, have you?

would it be okay for a 38 year old man to have a relationship with a 17 year old?

He denied it within 50 seconds of the video posted earlier in this thread.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

If he didn't sleep with the kid

Ii's pretty hard to prove a negative. He does seem to have a close relationship with her, and that is damning enough.

He claims he was being blackmailed. If so, somebody clearly thinks they have compelling and compromising evidence against Gaetz.
edit on 31-3-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie This Greenburg guy is really suspicious, reportedly snatching up ID's from people moving in-state that were to be destroyed. Sounds like planned fake-id operation, which would be very useful for ongoing trafficking beyond only one girl (or boy). Gaetz was a spinoff from this.

After hearing of this I had to watch the repeat of the interview with Tucker and it was one for the books! Worth a look regardless of your side. He usually has friendlies on but after a bit Tucker was like whoa I'm stepping back.

It's all preliminary, though, who knows at this point. Let's be boring and wait for the investigation to proceed as it may.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join