It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Matt Gaetz Investigated For Sex Trafficking

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Watch the Tucker Carlson interview guys. Very bizarre.
" I'm being accused like you were Tucker!"

I fail the see the "bizarre" part... It seems if what he says is true then the FBI has already been involved.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Well said.

I would just add that it isnt just male traffickers and female victims facing those horrors.. women are often involved in trafficking as well (many kids are sold into it by their mothers) and boys are also victimized.

Anyone who wants to learn more about REAL child sex trafficking and slavery, pls watch the documentary "Eyes of the Devil." You will be horrified and probably have some nightmares.

youtu.be...

There are millions of child sex slaves suffering right this moment but, apparently, its more important for us to focus on slavery that ended a long time ago.
edit on 1-4-2021 by Ringsofsaturn777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ringsofsaturn777

Well said.

I would just add that it isnt just male traffickers and female victims facing those horrors.. women are often involved in trafficking as well (many kids are sold into it by their mothers) and boys are also victimized.

Yes! Yes! Yes! Thank you for adding this. I don't want to turn a blind eye to the many many children of both sexes that are brutally victimized, and I only focused on girls in relation to the accusations regarding a specific girl.

But you are right. Both girls and boys and victimized... and both men and women are predators.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   

"turn a blind eye"

Its funny, just a few hours ago an ATS member made a new thread about this topic, (Another new safe space for ATS Proud Bois to post on the topic- Mud Pit of course, not news) where Gaetz' name is MISSPELLED in the OP. A deliberate attempt by the OP to obfuscate, and make it harder for the post to appear in searches? Or just standard low-intelligence posting from a right wing shill?

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Extortion, if applicable, does need addressed and harshly dealt with, but the possible boinking of a teen, I can't get flustered about.

I was 17 once, so was everyone else. Anyone claiming someone that age cannot be mature enough to screw is being very dishonest about their own late teenage years. Or maybe they really were just a lump of cross-eyed flesh sitting somewhere, I dunno (I wasn't, but I did have the good sense to just observe friends and know NOT spread 'em like a ho)

I can tell you with zero bubble wrapping in the recollection here that from observing my own teen self's teen friends who were more ho than not, than they can and will juggle upwards of 3 dates a night if there's something in it for them (money, gifts, etc) They're just teens, not retards, they know how to work sexuality for gain and always have, don't fool yourselves. If he hooked up with an allllllmooooost legal girl, I bet my firstborn & left leg that she knew full well what she was gunning for and likely has no complaints.

Wow. I thought I had seen it all on ATS. Now you are trying to justify sex with a minor. You’ve hit a new low.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Every Major City needs a Gallows....lets put these freaks to bed permanently....anyone who has participated knowingly must die for their crimes against Humanity.....there is no recovering from that level of dehumanizing behaviour....death becomes them.

No Women No Children....full stop.

What has been done is done....now what must be done must be done.... all of them must die and know their evil brethren are also going to die....there very spirits must be remediated.

Heaven help any Rainbow freaks who try to get in the middle of this or who try to throw shade on the critical importance of killing these freaks of Nature......my guess is the Rainbow goes away pretty fast once real Sunlight gets shone on the evil acts these freaks have and still are committing.

Humanity needs a celebration.....and the future needs hope.

Schwack 'em all.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

originally posted by: Nyiah
Extortion, if applicable, does need addressed and harshly dealt with, but the possible boinking of a teen, I can't get flustered about.

I was 17 once, so was everyone else. Anyone claiming someone that age cannot be mature enough to screw is being very dishonest about their own late teenage years. Or maybe they really were just a lump of cross-eyed flesh sitting somewhere, I dunno (I wasn't, but I did have the good sense to just observe friends and know NOT spread 'em like a ho)

I can tell you with zero bubble wrapping in the recollection here that from observing my own teen self's teen friends who were more ho than not, than they can and will juggle upwards of 3 dates a night if there's something in it for them (money, gifts, etc) They're just teens, not retards, they know how to work sexuality for gain and always have, don't fool yourselves. If he hooked up with an allllllmooooost legal girl, I bet my firstborn & left leg that she knew full well what she was gunning for and likely has no complaints.

Wow. I thought I had seen it all on ATS. Now you are trying to justify sex with a minor. You’ve hit a new low.

Its not hitting a new low....it is pointing out the fact we need to focus on the perpetrator not the victims....the 17 year old is the victim willing or not....the Adult who has reached the age of consent carries the responsibility of protecting Humanity by following Societies laws is the criminal.

The example is real and we have considered it already in making our Laws....it doesnt matter if the young girl wants to willingly break the law with an Adult.....breaking the Law is breaking the Law....and the consequences are justified.....in many Jurisdictions as we speak laws surrounding minors are now being updated and improved and empowered to further punish and tag offenders who target and prey on Women and Children....... No Women No Children....full stop.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

If... if... if...

Yeah, "If" Innocent until proven guilty. But he has all but admitted he did it, so its not a long road.

I stand by my point. There are very real examples of girls (and women) being kidnapped, held against their will, raped, beaten, tortured and otherwise brutally victimized by men. Many girls do not live to tell the tale. Many girls are so physically damaged that they can never live a normal life. Many girls are left so mentally and emotionally broken that they can never live a happy or even contented life.

Fortunately that doesn't seem to apply to this case.

And, no, simply traveling with her across state lines does not equal "trafficking":

A victim is forced, in one of a variety of ways, into a situation of dependency on their trafficker and then used by the trafficker to perform sexual services to customers.

Sex Trafficking -- Wikipedia

A man having a consensual sexual relationship with any person does not constitute "trafficking."

Spoken like a true card carrying member of NAMBLA. Sheesh. What part of statutory rape do you not understand?

I see your wikipedia quote that does not describe the charge as currently in the public realm and raise you the ACTUAL Federal statute:

18 U.S. Code § 1591 - Sex trafficking of children or by force, fraud, or coercion

(a) Whoever knowingly—
(1) in or affecting interstate or foreign commerce, or within the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States, recruits, entices, harbors, transports, provides, obtains, advertises, maintains, patronizes, or solicits by any means a person; or
(2) benefits, financially or by receiving anything of value, from participation in a venture which has engaged in an act described in violation of paragraph (1),
(b) The punishment for an offense under subsection (a) is—
(2) if the offense was not so effected (by force as described in sub paragraph 1), and the person recruited, enticed, harbored, transported, provided, obtained, advertised, patronized, or solicited had attained the age of 14 years but had not attained the age of 18 years at the time of such offense, by a fine under this title and imprisonment for not less than 10 years or for life.

Nor have I seen any indication that this girl was forced or coerced to do anything, nor that she was in a "situation of dependency" on Gaetz, and there are no reports that she performed sexual services for paying customers either voluntarily or forced.

And not only but also a definition (from the above quoted law)

(3) The term “commercial sex act” means any sex act, on account of which anything of value is given to or received by any person. like drugs, or all expense paid trips

Furthermore, from the Department of Justice explanation of the law:
Citizens Guide to U.S. Federal Law On Child Sex Trafficking

Child Sex Trafficking is prohibited by 18 U.S.C. § 1591. This statute makes it a federal offense to knowingly recruit, entice, harbor, transport, provide, obtain, or maintain a minor (defined as someone under 18 years of age) knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that the victim is a minor and would be caused to engage in a commercial sex act. “Commercial sex act” is defined very broadly to include “any sex act, on account of which anything of value is given to or received by any person.” In other words, it is illegal both to offer and to obtain a child, and cause that child to engage in any kind of sexual activity in exchange for anything of value, whether it be money, goods, personal benefit, in-kind favors, or some other kind of benefit. Section 1591 also makes it a crime for individuals to participate in a business venture that obtains minors and causes them to engage in commercial sex acts.

Section 1591 is called “Sex trafficking of children or by force, fraud, or coercion.” Most people think of “trafficking” as involving movement across state or international borders. However, Section 1591 does not require proof that either the defendant or victim crossed state or international lines.

When the victim is a minor, Section 1591 does not require proof that the defendant used force, threats of force, fraud, or coercion, or any combination of those means, to cause the minor to engage in a commercial sex act.

I will not equate her situation to the many many girls who have no choice and will never be able to "move on." And by you doing so, you are minimizing and belittling the very real suffering of true sex trafficking in all its horrors.

What are you talking about?

I haven't said anything about the child. She is a victim and I am merely refreshing your understanding about what the law is and what Gaetz is facing.

She is (was) a child; Gaetz is (and was) an adult, a pedophile (to be proven)Edit: correction i removed 'admitted' as I cannot justify it at this time, and a sexual predator (claimed by many, but still to be proven).

A few years ago Q was shooting up Pizza Parlors on the totally insane premise that Hillary Clinton was running a pedophile ring and now Q is defending Gaetz who has denied (but not very convincingly) Edit: I removed admitted as I cannot justify it at this time he had a sexual relationship with a 17 year old child.

What does it take to reset your BS Meter?
edit on 2/4/2021 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/4/2021 by rnaa because: I have to walk back the admitted pedophile part - I can no longer find the reference.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: lakespirit

everyone in congress is guilty of something

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakespirit

"turn a blind eye"

Its funny, just a few hours ago an ATS member made a new thread about this topic, (Another new safe space for ATS Proud Bois to post on the topic- Mud Pit of course, not news) where Gaetz' name is MISSPELLED in the OP. A deliberate attempt by the OP to obfuscate, and make it harder for the post to appear in searches? Or just standard low-intelligence posting from a right wing shill?

I thought I was the only one who noticed and wondered things like that! It may say more about us than everyone else though. As you note, it could be malice or it could be incompetence, it could be deliberate or just ignorance.

The thing is, it often has the same end result: Misinformation, disinformation and half-truths.
edit on 2-4-2021 by Boadicea because: spelling

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Yeah its a slick technique, slightly misspell a key word, so the thread won't appear in search engines for "Gaetz" but all the usual hard right homebois know what he's talking about. Obfuscation, and you can always fall back on "it was a mistake". Put it in your notebook for "Advanced 4th Generational Warfare Techniques, Social Media Edition"
edit on 2-4-2021 by lakespirit because: spelling fixed

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

Reset your own BS meter! Oh wait -- you already have repeatedly when you claim he is an "admitted" offender, but then had to walk that back.

As far as your sex trafficking accusations, I have seen absolutely no suggestion of anything except a consensual relationship (for want of a better word). Where is it claimed that he pimped her out? Or did you make that up along with the "admitted" part? Or did you miss the whole "engage in a commercial sex act" part of TRAFFICKING???

And NAMBLA? Really? Pretty damn desperate on your part, but okay.

One more thing... pedophilia is the sexual attraction to pre-pubescent children. Not sexually mature 17-year-olds. At least get your paraphilia correct.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Where’s the evidence of anything to do with pizza gate?

Right wing muppets lapped that up with no credibility or evidence.

Yet now, a right winger is accused of pretty much the same thing and...oh now more rigorous evidence is needed.

What a joke.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakespirit

Yeah its a slick technique, slightly misspell a key word, so the thread won't appear in search engines for "Gaetz" but all the usual hard right homebois know what he's talking about. Obfuscation, and you can always fall back on "it was a mistake". Put it in your notebook for "Advanced 4th Generational Warfare Techniques, Social Media Edition"

Similarly, I was reading recently that phishing scams will often misspell words deliberately in their emails, knowing full well that the people who catch the misspellings weren't the ones they want to snag, because chances are they will figure out the scam sooner rather than later, and actually take corrective action. So the misspellings are used to weed out the threats to their scam. Which leaves them with the people most likely to be fooled, and least likely to figure it out until too late.

The amount of effort that goes into screwing people over rather than just making an honest living is amazing!

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Where’s the evidence of anything to do with pizza gate?

I have no idea.

Right wing muppets lapped that up with no credibility or evidence.

Yet now, a right winger is accused of pretty much the same thing and...oh now more rigorous evidence is needed.

What a joke.

I wouldn't call it a "joke." But I do see the similarity. Just as some right wing muppets lap up anything that fits their agenda, so too do left wing muppets lap up whatever fits their agenda. I find it more disturbing than a joke though.

In fact, for that very reason, at the time of Pizzagate, I wrote an entire thread stating the importance of not throwing baseless accusations around, that these were very serious accusations, that we needed to do better. I believe it was in RATS.

ETA: And no. The accusations are not "pretty much the same thing." Consensual sex with a sexually mature 17-year-old is not "pretty much the same" as a sexually molesting and trafficking pre-pubescent children. They are different and separate crimes.
edit on 2-4-2021 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   

As far as your sex trafficking accusations, I have seen absolutely no suggestion of anything except a consensual relationship

What part of "a 17 year old CANNOT engage in a 'consensual' relationship with an adult - BY DEFINITION" do you not understand?

It is called statutory rape.

Where did I say anything about pimping her out?

He is accused (by the internet) of taking a child under the age of 18 on all expense paid trips while engaging in a sexual relationship with that child - that is defined by Federal Law as Child Trafficking.

When the story broke, he was quoted as defending it as consensual, and when he realized the ramifications he started denying it. I cannot find the original story now, it has either been 'hidden' of just ratioed away, so I cannot prove my charge. That does NOT exonerate Gaetz in anyway.

And there are more charges each day that are exposing his depravity. If (I will give the benefit of the doubt because 'innocent until proven guilty') the investigation can demonstrate the charge he is going down.
edit on 2/4/2021 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

Why are you trying to conflate obviously different crimes (?).

I find it very creepy that anyone would try to argue that sexually torturing pre pubescent children is anything like a reproductively mature 17 year old having a sexual relationship with a 20 something. Its absurd and minimizes the horror of the first crime.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
anyone surprised matty had to pay for sex? lololololololol

i wonder who the other politician is..

what a bunch of creeps. screaming the loudest with the Q idiots was a sure sign he was a perv. projection is the GOP's specialty.

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Well. Then list the actual evidence against Gaetz that’s not from unnamed sources? And who is doing the investigating.
edit on 31-3-2021 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

do you think billy barr would allow his DOJ to open an investigation if it didn't have anything of substance?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join