It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are people being told who they should 'Want' to date?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Once you watch one video... I must have gotten this as a Recommended Video, and now they show up in my Main Screen.

But I'm out of the loop on Dating in this decade. Since when is it normal for people to tell other people who they should 'Want' to Date? That's just being a Control Freak. That's like labeling me a Hater if I'm not attracted to Redheads (I Am attracted to Redheads - it was just an example).

Is this how Dating works now?

Unless I'm misunderstanding what she's telling us.

Man Won‘t Date "Woke" Women. World Ends
youtu.be...

What do you think about this Social Issue?

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc
Once you watch one video... I must have gotten this as a Recommended Video, and now they show up in my Main Screen.

But I'm out of the loop on Dating in this decade. Since when is it normal for people to tell other people who they should 'Want' to Date? That's just being a Control Freak. That's like labeling me a Hater if I'm not attracted to Redheads (I Am attracted to Redheads - it was just an example).

youtu.be...

People got too much free time on there hands these days to think normally .

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

I have to admit, i didn't watch the video. I'm just kind of going by the premise here...but no....# that # why? So i can sit and be told how evil i am every day and be some kind of cuck.

I was friends with a pretty damn woke lady...she ran off to foreign countries and dated women while she was there while her boyfriend chilled at home waiting. Last time i hung out with her, she was involved in a strange multi relationship with her boyfriend and her married with two children girlfriend...

Honestly...that kinda scenario's really not my thing.

Thankfully there's plenty of non-insane women out there and the lady i've been with for years is pretty damn reasonable and thinks a lot of this woke # is pretty nonsense.
edit on 7/2/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc

youtu.be...

I think now that I’ve seen Gothix’s YT and listened to this as well, there’s still hope in buying a girl a drink one day and not feeling like it “means something”

What is it about well-spoken people that can cut through the modern-day social-linguistic HYDRA brainwashing scheme that is clearly afoot that get the juices goin?

I dunno. But I dig it!

I don’t care if it makes me a cis white heterosexual male.

I am!

Suck on that liberals

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
This comment is priceless!

Woke “women” don’t wanna date men anyways. They want a puppy with a job.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I watched the entire video.

HUGE mistake.

How exhausting.

The 'concerns' some people have are mind boggling stupid and pure insanity.

These are the hot button issues for people!!???

We seriously need to reopen the mental institutions and start getting some folks away from others for evaluation and treatment.

That's not a joke either, I'm dead serious.💯

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Occcupancy rate is at 100 % already at county hospitals. No luck in getting in even if you are admitted by a police.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow

HUGE mistake.

How exhausting.

We seriously need to reopen the mental institutions and start getting some folks away from others for evaluation and treatment.

May I ask if you agreed with the presenter?

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I'm talking State mental hospitals, not county 'waypoint' facilities.

Some folks out here really need to be in there.

People are buying into the insanity and creating blogs and channels to perpetuate the madness and give it credibility.

Even if you're on the other side of this like the lady in the video, she's still giving it unwarranted validation!

These aren't 'issues', these are someone's twisted ideas being manifested in other people's lives.

Most of it is made up jargon! "Trad Wives" and all the other new descriptors like "cis"—what is that by the way? Is it in the dictionary? Sorry, I don't follow the bs like others do, I simply will not allow others to project their insanity in my life.

This is freakishly crazy.

Anyway...

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

HUGE mistake.

How exhausting.

I don't agree with any of it! It's stupid as hell and I'm actually dumber for having watched that crap but I respect the members here and look before I comment.

Now I have further confirmation of why I don't engage certain so-called 'issues'. I don't know the lingo, the trends, NADA and I was happier 20 minutes ago because of that.

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I suppose it would be a mistake to ask if woke women put out?

Do they even know about multiple orgasms ... wait ... I think orgasms are sexist.

Date one ... no thank you. Better things to do like watching replays of Hogan's Heroes.

P

posted on Feb, 7 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

My wife has a couple of “friends” that are woke women.
They are the biggest F’ing psychos you could ever imagine, I won’t even say hello to them when I see them and WOW it really pisses them off for some reason.
They know my stance and I have had to actually tell them off on a number of occasions, but when they don’t get acknowledged by me they freak out?
In all the years I’ve known them, I have only seen 1 with a guy like 2 times...when she left the room, I told him to run for his life.
edit on 7-2-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I find that if you just smile and agree with them them, they will sometimes put out. Doesn't mean I'm seeing things their way.
edit on 8 2 2021 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I think most people don't want somebody who's overly bossy, contolling, vitriolic, or manipulative. Unfortunately this seems to be harder and harder to find these days. My personal approach is to generally live and let live. You and I will never agree on on particular subjects. The concept of agree to disagree has been completely lost on recent generations. I personally think it's pretty sad.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
I suppose it would be a mistake to ask if woke women put out?

Do they even know about multiple orgasms ... wait ... I think orgasms are sexist.

Date one ... no thank you. Better things to do like watching replays of Hogan's Heroes.

P

OOOOOOOOoooo dear GOD!

This has got to be the most notable Sunday night on ATS in some time.

What do you think about this Social Issue?

Born in "67" feb 25...
Lucky if the Valsartin, aspirin and omeprozol kicks in. Blue pill?

edit on 8-2-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

HUGE mistake.

How exhausting.

I don't agree with any of it! It's stupid as hell and I'm actually dumber for having watched that crap but I respect the members here and look before I comment.

Now I have further confirmation of why I don't engage certain so-called 'issues'. I don't know the lingo, the trends, NADA and I was happier 20 minutes ago because of that.
Okay. Thank you for that.

I’ll take as a yes to my question
edit on 8-2-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
I find that if you just smile and agree with them them, they will sometimes put out. Doesn't mean I'm seeing things their way.
You’re a savage!

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I swear the line for me might just be what the OP is alluding too.

In other words, if I choose to shack up and procreate with someone of any ethnicity or race, that’s my choice and their’s alone.

Preferably an unvaxxed, well-read,curvy redhead.

But I digress.

Another way to look at it might be:

“A’s mate with A’s. The B’s only mate with B’s, etc and so on.”

Pretty sure I read that in a book somewhere.....

Pretty sure this is where we are headed......

Guess I’ll miss out on the hot prophylactics and soma

edit on 8-2-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   
People are always prejudice. Let me count the ways.

However, in relationships it is true to say that opposites attract.

It gets awfully boring sitting in an echo chamber where all your friends are the same as you. It is the problem of our time, where people isolate themselves from “others” and impose their own form of personal Apartheid.

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Woke is just a trend. The Flapper of the new century, or the hippies of the 60’s, if you will. It to shall pass. People will eventually return to the biological needs of the human species.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join