It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York opens criminal investigation into Trump Organisation.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   
It looks like that those who ave been seeking answers are probably about to get them.

The New York Attorney General’s office has said it is expanding its civil probe into former president Donald Trump’s business empire, and that it is now “actively investigating the Trump Organisation in a criminal capacity”

"We have informed the Trump Organisation that our investigation into the organisation is no longer purely civil in nature," Fabien Levy, a spokesman for the attorney general’s office, said in a statement

www.independent.co.uk...

Further links here.

www.theguardian.com...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.thetimes.co.uk...

I am sure DONALD TRUMP will be coming out with a staement shortly.

This is not the MUD PIT!!!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

and
IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads
edit on Wed May 19 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

They should open a probe into Trump Steaks and Trump Wine, anyone who eats burnt steak and doesn't drink definitely needs to be investigated.

As to this, if they were pulling real estate shenanigans by overinflating values to secure loans it will be pretty easy to prove.

+26 more 
posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Wow.

They just can't get past this guy. He must have been doing right by the people.

Wish I could live that rent free...

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   

About time, I mean I heard he doesn't even use a knife and fork to eat a mars bar. We all know how to eat mars bars, right?

As to this, it must be because Joe showed his tax returns. I mean, only a bad appl.. I mean orange, would refuse to do so, even if it was never a legal obligation.

I do still wonder though. When will Trump be paid for living in so many peoples heads after he was evicted.

+9 more 
link   

You would think that people would be more concerned about politicians becoming millionaires than millionaires becoming politicians.

They probably want Trump's dog too...
That's what the ex wife always wants...

link   
a reply to: theatreboy

The initial investigations predate him being President. Vance had a condo valuation issue he overlooked prior to Trump running.

edit on 19-5-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   

It looks like that those who ave been seeking answers are probably about to get them.

If one seeks answers for questions that are not there , one falls flat on their proverbial face into a vat of eggs.

+2 more 
posted on May, 19 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

This investigation predates him being President.

So it must not be really easy to prove then....just more Orange Man Bad.

Is Avenatti a professional consultant from prison?

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
So it must not be really easy to prove then....

Read what I said in my first post, if there were valuation issues they will be easy to prove. Also, Cohen didn't testify until 2019 so you have that as well.

But I still think the steak thing is a capital crime.

edit on 19-5-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
So it must not be really easy to prove then....

Read what I said in my first post, if there were valuation issues they will be easy to prove. Also, Cohen didn't testify until 2019 so you have that as well.

But I still think the steak thing is a capital crime.

Steaks made in China at that. America first pfft. Whatever happened to the 20 patents Trump got for his daughter? We know that wasn't free.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
And here I was under the impression that the Democrats where appalled by political persecution as they rallied against the last President's comments about locking up and investigating his political opponents.

I guess they should have clarified that they are against political persecution when they have nothing to gain from it. It takes some of the power out of the ideal, but at least they couldn't be call hypocrites.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

You would think that people would be more concerned about politicians becoming millionaires than millionaires becoming politicians.

Not really, because you need to be wealthy to run for most offices anyway, so politicians generally start off rich.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It's not easy to prove because a lot of the information is held by private companies such as banks and those company's are using expensive lawyers to try to keep that information confidential.

They've been trying to get one German bank to hand over data for a couple of years now.

This is real life not Law and Order. These cases can be very long and drawn out, and simply getting the data is difficult.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
It's not easy to prove because a lot of the information is held by private companies such as banks and those company's are using expensive lawyers to try to keep that information confidential.

I'll wager that they aren't going to risk an obstruction charge on this.

They've been trying to get one German bank to hand over data for a couple of years now.

Link?

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
They know they can't beat him fair and square in 2024. So they're gonna stir up controversy and try to get him for a BS fico charge

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   
This is to be expected, I mean, they already using DOj for the Audit, why not get New York to expand on its probe?

Dems are a #show and they know it, especially with everything going on, they need to get Trump before 2022.

Delicate strings are being pulled and its things like this that I'm grateful to have ATS.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

no, actually hes a criminal and you chose to ignore it.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

BURNT STEAK ?!!

Book'im Dano.

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
They're looking for paid informants and professional evidence planters to seal the charges !!! 😃🦃

posted on May, 19 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
BURNT STEAK ?!!

Book'im Dano.

Exactly.

Who TF eats well done steak with ketchup?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join