It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Costing Goliath Billions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Looking good Billie Ray.... Feeling good Lewis....

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Somewhere 2 guys are exchanging a dollar....(I hope some of you get the reference) this is great...

Trading places?

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Trading places?

Yeah, that was the Duke Brothers reference I made earlier.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I bought in at $60 last week. Sold at $350 today. I wanted to hold longer for the squeeze, but being greedy does not end well for me, from past experience.

Took some of my profit and put it into BlackBerry. only $20/share right now and the reddit message board it already claiming they are next in line, so let's see what happens!

I see them also promoting AMC stock. With no one going to the movies, I don't like this one. Pure pump and dump.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Not a stocks guy! Some people are saying this impacted alibaba stock too which i find interesting!

Changing the subject
This is acceleratism “intentionally destroying or pushing policies that destroy the economy or push us into civil war” with the intention of destroying the enemy once the government falls in a civil war type situation!

Larped as everything Antifa on discord, nazi on /pol/, blm I get my information from others who can larp with BLM they are harder to infiltrate due to coded language and rap analogies which I’m not good about so I get my information from other sources who larp as BLM.

All my information points to manipulation by some party that is interested in the destruction and rebuilding of America! Antifa is kind of a joke that believes after the destruction and fall no government will fill the void however most are communist who want a nanny state and play anarchist to achieve their goal of making America communist. BLM thinks American won’t fall but will be forced to give into their demands and they expect a flip in society where blacks in all forms are viewed as the social ideal, beauty,culture,intellectual etc.

The Nazi on pol have been playing a different game! They originally just wanted to laugh and mock society and pull pranks like this situation! However they are the most dangerous because they are actually prepared for a civil war. They are really adept at propaganda and can expose or spot it exceptionally well! They use humor to reach an audience that’s bigger by mocking their enemies propaganda! They have plans for if civil war kicks off, really well thought out plans! They know it’s still a game until they win and chances are against them coming from other countries!

Running the information on this it would seem the idea is to destroy The United States and plunge them into endless civil war making sure no side gets too big by funding and defunding! It’s a plan hatched by many different intelligence agencies in my guess! I would say China,Israel and someone else probably the EU

Yes this does have something to do with this short! Banks will fold and get destroyed while in a pandemic! While I must admit I do enjoy watching hedgefund companies get destroyed! This situation is too visible and to obvious! Yeah you will make money but in the end it’s just going to devalue the dollar! Put America in a weaker position!
edit on 27-1-2021 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

When looking at any situation the first question you should asking is who profits really? On the outside it looks like a bunch of Americans instead of the banks! By the people are basically robbing themselves and devaluing the dollar!

The banks pulled this stunt during the housing crisis with loans aimed at the middle to lower class! People bought into the idea they could afford a loan and banks ate sh!t asked for a government bail out and proceeded to buy and kick people out of the property they sat on the homes and sold them a couple years later for massive profits! Because they artificially raised prices in areas where they owned property. If this was real reddit would have destroyed the subreddit instantly! The media would ignore it and robinhood trading app would be having problems and be shutdown!

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
Trading places?

Yeah, that was the Duke Brothers reference I made earlier.

Ahhhh.

It's been years since I've seen it.

It's been fun to watch this David and Goliath situation play out... I just hope it doesn't bleed the rest of the market.

I've got a lot of other things going on and only did one call option in Gamestop for fun.

If it does go south I have some puts on Peloton (I know, I'm a dirty shorter), but it's to hedge my bull positions.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Veryolduser
Not a stocks guy! Some people are saying this impacted alibaba stock too which i find interesting!

Melvin Capital may have liquidated their Alibaba positions to cover, but I'm not positive.

Short sales and futures extract money from uneducated market participants. The system is lopsided and the agencies meant to protect the public have essentially given large funds an uneven playing field with early mover advantage across the board.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Ameritrade just restricted trading on Game Stop and AMC. Probably more to follow. Be advised.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm sure these guys are calling in every favor they have. They are losing so much money.
edit on 27-1-2021 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Just spread to more platforms. If it's one of them crushing you watch how nothing happens. Now that it's them being crushed the rush to save them from their own hubris is overwhelming.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Unless the SEC steps in I dont see platforms like robinhood or webull stopping trading. They are built for the little guy.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Source

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

They shut this down a couple hours ago along with a bunch of other platforms.

Scumbags.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

This is more troubling.

Nasdaq CEO Adena Friedman suggested Wednesday that her exchange could halt trading activity for stocks to enable investors to “recalibrate” in the event they were targeted by internet users.

Luckily, game stop isn't on the nasdaq.

GameStop, as well as AMC Theatres, appear on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) rather than on the Nasdaq, leaving Friedman powerless to influence this week’s events. But some regulators have called on the NYSE to halt trading for at least GameStop, including Massachusetts’ top securities regulator, who said the robust investment activity wasn’t “rational.”

www.mediaite.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Ameritrade just restricted trading on Game Stop and AMC. Probably more to follow. Be advised.

What's messed up is Melvin Capital got bailed out by Citadel... robinhood makes money by selling traders data (order info) to Citadel.

They are allowed to insider trade, get ahead of the markets... But the second retail investors get an upper hand they call the game.

I wouldn't be surprised if we hear talks of govy bail outs for hedge funds soon after degenerate retail investors "played dirty".

Our taxes will go to the hedge funds who bought naked shorts on margin and they're the victim.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Nothing would surprise me any more, it's been full on steroid-ed up crony capitalism all year.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
First time i ever made money on stocks today. Was fun. Also first time i ever bought stocks.

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The whole market looks to have dropped.

Except game stop. Still chugging along at 330

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

The Securities and Exchange Commission on Wednesday said it is "aware of and actively monitoring the on-going market volatility in the options and equities markets," in a statement that did not directly mention GameStop Corp. GME, +134.84%. Earlier Wednesday, the White House said it was watching the huge moves made by the company and some other stocks. The SEC's acting chair Allison Herren Lee and other officials said they were working with fellow regulators "to assess the situation and review the activities of regulated entities, financial intermediaries, and other market participants."

www.marketwatch.com...
edit on 27-1-2021 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Wouldn't be surprised if regulation for retail investors comes down.

Just a prediction, they'll make more rules for trading options. Maybe a minimum account balance of 25k, the same prerequisite for frequent day trading.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join