It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: etshrtslr
Zero evidence got tossed from the courts. The courts have refused to look at the evidence. All the cases were tossed on standing and procedural grounds.

You're incorrect, the affidavits ('evidence') were tossed as inadmissible for being so stupidly inane that they were laughable. You should try to stick to the facts.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Towards the end of the tape he mentions the sanctions that Steven Mnuchin has placed on Ukraine and that they are formally requesting the return of $13 billion from him.
Kuestion for all, has Mnuchin been identified in any of the Ku posts and is he a white or black hat. Trump really needs some allies he can trust 100%. Reading over the reasoning for the sanction it is the usual Russia, Russia. Russia election interference. Derkach is a member of the Ukraine parliament and apparently has had close contacts with Russia.
I don't know what to believe at this point.
home.treasury.gov...

Not sure but isn’t he the same guy that was overseeing the relief bill negotiations “on behalf of the WH” and told Congress not to worry, trump would sign it?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FinallyFree72

I think maybe its a new video just the same setting with some of the same people? IDK I thought the same thing at the beginning.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Softball Pfizer Vaccine Rollout Interview Goes Horribly Wrong

Trust SCIENCE.

World's First COVID 'Human Challenge' Begins As UK Prepares To Infect 2,500 Volunteers

2,500 healthy Britons are about to participate in the world's first COVID-19 'human challenge' - letting the government infect them with SARS-CoV-2 in order to see how the virus reacts to an experimental vaccine, according to The Times.

For SCIENCE! Tuskegee Airmen experiment, anyone?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
@BobbyPiton has added more to his thread of mind-boggling facts.

Seems everyone in the GD world was linked into the election.

“Forensic AUDIT in Savannah GA shows tabulation machines were sending election results to CHINA” Clip

Clearly, when DJT retakes the office of the President, the countries in on this manipulation are going to be exposed. THAT is what is driving the drone class to ignore math, reason, logic and their own fate.

And FF72 ^^^ is right - of course.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Another federal judge who is either lazy, or blackmailed, or corrupt.

Election Case shot down just 15 hours after submission.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Just wanted to share this so that people here can understand the huge hurdles we have to overcome. The children are home for Christmas break and we were discussing the bombing in Nashville. I couldn't help myself and asked what they thought about the AT&T building and why would it be attacked.
Never would have thought of it. Obviously it is the conspiracy nuts who believe that 5G is going to harm us that attacked the building.
There is no election fraud and this is all about 5G. Conspiracy theories pitted against each other.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyFree72

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: doobydoll

Ukraine has released a public statement about corruption, money-laundering, etc, that will absolutely bury Biden . ..

I can not wait to have time to watch this, a fellow anon friend of mine sent me this last night.

If he is correct, Hunter has been indicted in the Ukraine and I believe it is in this video/statement that is acknowledged.

The video states that everything said and shown in it is all fact not speculation, and backed up by documents, recordings, files, witness statements, etc. It shows and tells how Hunter Biden and Joe are involved and how they were paid, where the money came from, how it was laundered, etc.

The video plays telephone conversation recordings of Joe Biden asking Poroshenko to reveal details of his conversation with Donald Trump. amongst other stuff.

Lots of stuff in the video so far and I'm only half way though watching it.

Bidens are burnt toast.

Am I losing my mind or is this the same Ukrainian video that was posted a week or so before the election? I know I’ve watched the official news conference before but is there more in the video? I wondered last night if someone is trying a “do over” on releasing it because it got zero attention last time with everything going on? Or is this a totally different video and it just opens up with the press conference? I only watched the first few minutes once I recognized it? Maybe I should go back and rewatch?

I wondered the same as there was a very similar one earlier this past summer and another from Nov 2019. But, this one appears fairly recent, Sep 16, 2020 on their official youtube channel.

Goog translation:

A briefing on "New Facts of International Corruption and External Governance of Ukraine" will begin on Wednesday, September 16, at 11:00 in the press center of the Interfax-Ukraine news agency. Participants: People's Deputy of Ukraine Andriy Derkach and senior member of the GPU Prosecutor's Office for Investigation of Economic Crimes of the Yanukovych Regime 2016-2019 Kostiantyn Kulyk.

www.youtube.com...

Though a different press conf video for same date on their website...

MP Derkach reiterates about external control of Ukraine by United States, related corruption

KYIV. Sept 16 (Interfax-Ukraine) – Ukrainian MP Andriy Derkach reiterated that the Burisma group transferred funds to accounts connected with Hunter Biden, the son of former U.S. Vice-President Joe Biden, and Ukraine was under the external control of the United States.

At a press conference in Kyiv on Wednesday, he announced that he won a court case against Burisma last week. "By the way, if Burisma again wants to whiten Biden in court, I want to notify that I already won one lawsuit regarding payments from Burisma to Biden last week. By the way, Burisma's lawyers, trying to whiten Biden, did not dispute the fact of payments. They were embarrassed only by the indicated amount of payments to Biden. This fact was also noted in the court's decision," he said, presenting a photocopy of the decision of Kyiv-based Pechersky District Court.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

you know the drill...

Please read This:

THIS IN NOT A COVID or CHIT CHAT THREAD!!!!!!!!! Please keep Covid/Chit Chat to a minimum.

Do NOT feed the trolls!

Go after the ball not the player.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY EVERYONE:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
    Is it TROLLING, or just a difference of opinion????
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk and terminology will not be tolerated. The posts WILL be removed!
    Those topics belong in RATS.

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    Q is not a club on ATS!!!!
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team, that WWG phrase and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! PLEASE TAKE OFF TOPIC DEBATES/BICKERING ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!!
    Use the Private Message system for private chatting.

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

Go after the ball not the player.
    Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.

Thanks.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 03:32 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Justoneman

Really interesting because it’s Bill Binney saying this, and he’s as legit as they come.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 03:39 PM
    link   
    a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

OK so it IS the same video from a few months ago then? September is a few months ago...

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 03:44 PM
    link   
    a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yes. I never seen it till someone posted here. I thought it was from a press conf held just a day or so ago but guess it took 3 months for someone to insert the English subs.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 03:57 PM
    link   
    a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

ETMN, I'm getting problems with that Pfizer CEO youtube:

a) Can't watch it in the thread and have to go to Youtube,
    b) Have to complete a Youtube caoptcha to watch it,
    c) I use "4k Video Downloader" to save copies of vids but this is the first video from youtube that it is unable to parse and save...

Obviously Over The Target!

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 03:59 PM
    link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
    a reply to: Justoneman

Really interesting because it’s Bill Binney saying this, and he’s as legit as they come.

Is that an official twitter account though? I though he was booted off twitter a few months ago?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 03:59 PM
    link   
    Judge again denies bail to Ghislaine Maxwell

Judge Alison Nathan found that Maxwell posed a serious flight risk, given her wealth, possession of citizenship in multiple countries and the severity of the charges she faces.

@KirbySommers
    Ghislaine Maxwell may not need a pardon as the U.S. government's case against her had three witnesses and may be left with only one.

Two of the three are accepting settlements prohibiting them to testify against her.

Prosecutors had to see this coming. Was it all a hoax?
    2:00 AM · Dec 24, 2020

I heard from the grapevine that she has the entire 2nd floor to herself; rent free. Allowed to be out of her cell 13 hours every day. She has a private shower used only by her. She has two computers and one TV.
    But, still no mug shot.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:00 PM
    link   

originally posted by: spoonbender
    I've never understood
    how these Q threads work...

Where do you go to read
    what's being dropped?

Good question! Copius links are available throughout the previous 32 KU post threads. Full disclosure... I'm really only replying to you, because 33 will likely be historic, and I have a fairly big ego...and thus, want to be on it... despite the fact that I mostly lurk, and don't put in the hard work that many do here.

But, nice to see you here!

Be well.

PS..,. there is no spoon...

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:09 PM
    link   
    Why is OANN news site "403 Forbidden?"

OANN Twitter is still up

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:09 PM
    link   
    a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Youtube trickery I guess. Try this link - www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:13 PM
    link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
    You're incorrect, the affidavits ('evidence') were tossed as inadmissible for being so stupidly inane that they were laughable. You should try to stick to the facts.

Maybe you should stick to the facts. You are horribly inaccurate to the point of being disingenuous.

They incorrectly dismissed the affidavits as "hearsay" when in fact it WAS NOT hearsay by legal definition. A large portion of the affidavits were FIRST HAND WITNESSES of the crime. Many fall under the exceptions for allowing hearsay as admissible evidence.

www.rulesofevidence.org...

The most ridiculous part of all this is that we put observers in polling places by law for this very reason. Why even have observers if their observations will be thrown out in court? Their affidavits / testimony should at the very least allow for discovery and further investigation. Outright dismissal reeks of corruption and bias.

Voting machine data and ballots are legally inaccessible unless a judge allows discovery. But how can one get discovery if observer affidavits are dismissed as hearsay, and they throw out the baby with the bath water (video and other photographic evidence)?

The corrupt judges decisions to dismiss without looking at any further evidence is a disgrace to our election process.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join