It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Very interesting considering Q’s last drop...

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Source

It's been reported that Dan Scavino posted a "Watershed Moment" video on his facebook page (I'm not on facebook) using this prayer song mentioning dark to light.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The COVIDIOTS might want to look at the CDC Website before living in abject fear...

Involving does NOT equate to CAUSE.
CASES do NOT equate to SYMPTOMS.

"How do you know you are not sick..." says the sleeple to the awakened. Sleeple so far removed from reality that they now can longer determine if the are sick or healthy, as such, they project this fallacy onto others in an attempt to draw them back into the bucket with them. If they could only read.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
Yes, but the Chief Justice can decide what cases are even considered by the 4 to consider, it’s confusing, but that’s the way it works as far as I can tell.

It was up for consideration, four Justices did not agree.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
Have some respect you are in the White Rabbit thread and its number 33. A lovely masonic number there for you.

There's nothing serious going on, it's all the same rehashed nonsense and lack of substance.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Interesting tweet by Lin Wood, at22:16 on 27th:

There seems to be a pandemic of poorly reasoned rulings by Title III judges in 2020 election fraud cases.

I wonder how many of those judges are familiar with the surveillance program named “Sunset?” Or what that illegal spy program revealed about them?

Asking for a friend.

4 posts with "sunset"

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
All of this needs to go to the ICC...International Criminal Court. This has been set up to hold people accountable who have committed crimes worldwide and who would not fall exclusively within the domain of one nation.
All those who have been involved in voter fraud, using computer systems and software to rig results to the detriment of the people and the theft of sovereign funds should be tried under a worldwide court of law.
In the past most involve war crimes but times have changed and this is a different form of warfare.
www.icc-cpi.int...

Regarding ICC...

UK Breaks With its US Ally, Voices Support for ICC After Trump Approves Sanctions

In a rare break with its US ally, London has expressed its support for the ICC, stressing that the legal body should be allowed to work impartially and without fear of sanctions in investigating international criminal activity.

"The UK strongly supports the International Criminal Court in tackling impunity for the worst international crimes," Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab said in a statement Saturday.

Trump OKs sanctions against international tribunal employees

The U.S. has never been an ICC member.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo denounced the tribunal as a “kangaroo court” that has been unsuccessful and inefficient in its mandate to prosecute war crimes. He said that the U.S. would punish the ICC employees for any investigation or prosecution of Americans in Afghanistan and added that they could also be banned for prosecuting Israelis for alleged abuses against Palestinians.

2:20 clip:

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alliterayshun
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Hope the Habbenings are yuggeeee in Part 33 Frens! Thanks to all who contribute to this amazing LARP recap! Dash + mods have really fostered an incredible meeting of the minds in this series of threads! Best place on the net! If Bill Binney’s Twitter feed is any indication, I’d say things are really picking up. Not sure how to link but twitter.com...

-Alliterayshun

Strange happening like that one about being under some kind of assault by @usairforce being discussed on that twat. Hmm, some things are not adding up with so many things. We apparently have variables unaccounted for in this equation, IMO.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Good Lord, please stop posting pictures of that ugly, vile, pervert.

The sight of him makes me want to puke, especially when he's violating some unsuspecting woman or girl.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Bigger

Gematria for Xavier DeGroat has some Qurious entries.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'm going to have a flutter on the timing of POTUS next tweet... 17:27:06; which will be:

23 hours and 6 minutes after previous, meaning we are following a DELTA pattern of 17 > 23 > 25,

at 17 hours would indicate Q,
27 mins = 3x9 and 6 seconds... gives 963 and - 6 seconds links to #963 timestamp:

#963 in my earlier decode:

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ No.461 📁
Mar 23 2018 12:14:06 (EST)
Clock activated.
RED_CASTLE.
GREEN_CASTLE.
Stage_5:5[y]

Q

I'm usually wrong on these but the numbers made me post - and it might stir Q to hit a 00:00:00 delta before I do...

edit on 28-12-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

This is interesting to me. California, big lockdown, stay in vs Florida, no lockdown, get out and about.

Being out in the fresh air made the difference, which is no surprise to anyone with a little science under their belt.

Graph at the link.

redstate.com...

Also, COVID death stats are skewed because other causes of death have been lumped under that heading. Hospitals are getting paid extra to handle COVID cases.

Greed, not da corona, is driving this scamdemic.

Who let the gnome in? Don't give him any bread.
edit on 12/28/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Interesting video of Trump family singing "We're not going to take it anymore", in this Irish voices for President tweet, at 17:09:57 on 27th:

The Trump Family singing We're Not Gonna Take It with Dee Snider.

Check out The Don. 😂😂❤️

Love, love, LOVE IT!!! t.co...

That's an old vid from 2014 at Eric Trump Foundation's charity event benefiting St. Jude's Children's Hospital. Since becoming president, Dee Snider despises Trump. Apparently in last drop, Q posted to rub salt in old wounds. Everything lately has become a confusing mess of distorted reality.

Dee Snider - "EFF THAT!!".

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

But it is true

krak is wak

Why because it's in an affidavit?

The affidavit in question was simply the opinion of 1 observer, no more.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

cranky, derivation of Xavier deGroat is interesting too:

Xavier

Xavier comes from the name of the Jesuit missionary saint Francis Xavier, where Xavier stands for his birthplace of Javier (Xabier in Basque; Xavier in Old Spanish) in the Kingdom of Navarre. The toponym is itself the romanization of the Basque place-name (and surname) etxe berri, meaning 'castle', 'new house' or 'new home'

Groat

Definition of groat

(Entry 1 of 2)
1 usually plural in form but singular or plural in construction : hulled grain broken into fragments larger than grits
2 : a grain (as of oats) exclusive of the hull

groat noun (2)

Definition of groat (Entry 2 of 2)
: an old British coin worth four pennies

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Groat is also an expression used for a type of tisane, rote grütze, composed of berries.

Are you guys having a tea party without me?

C'mon, man!
edit on 12/28/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: etshrtslr
If you think all of Biden’s votes are legit then he won the popular vote. If you look at all the evidence of voter fraud and election fraud there is no way Biden won the popular vote.

The 'evidence' that got tossed from court? That evidence? I know you might be having a hard time accepting the results due to yard signs but yard signs don't vote.

Zero evidence got tossed from the courts. The courts have refused to look at the evidence. All the cases were tossed on standing and procedural grounds.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Dr. Fauci admitted over the weekend that public opinion polls have guided many of the predictions he attributed to science.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: doobydoll

Ukraine has released a public statement about corruption, money-laundering, etc, that will absolutely bury Biden . ..

I can not wait to have time to watch this, a fellow anon friend of mine sent me this last night.

If he is correct, Hunter has been indicted in the Ukraine and I believe it is in this video/statement that is acknowledged.

The video states that everything said and shown in it is all fact not speculation, and backed up by documents, recordings, files, witness statements, etc. It shows and tells how Hunter Biden and Joe are involved and how they were paid, where the money came from, how it was laundered, etc.

The video plays telephone conversation recordings of Joe Biden asking Poroshenko to reveal details of his conversation with Donald Trump. amongst other stuff.

Lots of stuff in the video so far and I'm only half way though watching it.

Bidens are burnt toast.

Am I losing my mind or is this the same Ukrainian video that was posted a week or so before the election? I know I’ve watched the official news conference before but is there more in the video? I wondered last night if someone is trying a “do over” on releasing it because it got zero attention last time with everything going on? Or is this a totally different video and it just opens up with the press conference? I only watched the first few minutes once I recognized it? Maybe I should go back and rewatch?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join