It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large explosion, buildings damaged in downtown Nashville

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulReaper
a reply to: Trillium

If the explosion did not come from the RV. Then why is the RV completely obliterated immediately after the blast?

Soul

Apparently the china missile was powerful enough to blow it up. Thank God for Qanon to keep us informed without all the fake news....

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This is one of the problems with long threads like this; you wind up re-hashing the same stuff over and over again.

People come in to a thread late, don't read all the posts, and then throw out ideas which have already been discussed and resolved dozens of pages earlier. The whole blast discussion took place like 20 pages ago! The whole discussion about fire vs blasts, etc.

Look at the video carefully, you can clearly see the blast goes from left to right initially (i.e. outward from the RV). When the blast shockwave reaches the wall on the right it rebounds back left. By this same time the shockwave has also moved up vertically from the RV creating a vacuum near the RV (which sucks air back into it from right to left). As noted previously, blasts themselves don't usually contain fire. So, the flammable gases don't ignite until they have a source to ignite them, which is all the lightbulbs and electrical wires on the far side of the street. The result is a fireball that begins at the right and moves to the left (toward the RV). But if you stop the frame at the exact instant you first see the very beginning of the fireball erupt on the right, and focus not on the fireball, but rather on the RV, you will notice the RV is no longer there! It vanished, and the reason it vanished is because...it was vaporized by the blast.

How many times do we have to go through this????
edit on 12/29/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Body cam footage from just before the blast has been released.

Explosion at about 4:00

edit on 29-12-2020 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: pteridine

Well, a few dozen pages back in this thread, someone posted about him having a lapsed explosives license. So, he may have had access to, or even already had, some blasting caps. Though, there are other ways to do it.

Dynamite would work in the explosive train. He may have had some of that laying around.

ETA: If Ammonal [tannerite] was a booster for a main charge or the main charge itself, the unexplained gunshots, claimed to be louder than usual street shootings, might have been the means to set it off.

The shots ended long before the explosions. Some think they could have been part of the recording. There were shell casings found making it hard to say one way or another IMO.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Have they said what the bomb was made of? I can't find any clues to what it was.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
youtu.be...
Sorry if this has been seen here. Just saw this and thought this was the place to share it.
Video shows Nashville hit by what looks like a drone.

Ya first clip show possible missiles hit
Second clip show explosion did not come from the RV

youtu.be...

Why everybody here not talking about it

I've watched both for a couple days now. I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. Here are the key things I noticed.

The "missle" is ejecting from the explosion. Because of the camera being behind the building the RV was next to, it obscures the first part of the smoke trail. The wind is from left to right. As the smoke trail moves right the lower part becomes visible, which gives the illusion of it going down.

During the RV explosion the flash to the right is simply a distraction from what is happening where the RV is. If you look closely you can see a thick dust and debris cloud around the RV blast. The ejection of flame to the right is probably in part due to the building blocking expansion to the left. The flames are brighter, but if you look the cloud where the blast happens is definitely there. After the flame dies down you can see the tight ball of dust and debris expanding, which is where I believe the blast took place.

There seems to be plenty of weirdness going on, but I don't think either of these videos show evidence outside what has been reported.
edit on 12/29/20 by Ksihkehe because: Trying to edit out "extra DIV" text at the end.
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

a reply to: SoulReaper
"They also did not seem to be moving with any urgency to finish the evacuation. Which I certainly would be under the circumstances. They walked past that RV almost like they knew it would not blow until after everyone was clear of the blast zone."

I'm not sure I agree entirely with this part. Their lack of urgency was likely due to the fact that they probably figured it was just some kind of a hoax.

I might agree, except, the officer wearing the cam was still very calm right after the explosion.

I was going to post the same comment. I don't have any experience in this area, but it seemed very very strange how calm they all were...
edit on 29-12-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulReaper

Thanks for pointing out those subtle aspects of the situation as it was unfolding. Narrative control seems to have been a primary objective of those who had a hand in setting up this blast - the vague Irish connection seems to directly tie in with the concept of bringing a narrative to the table which can be ignored or exploited in the media depending on the public's reaction & demands for explanations. There are too many 'weird' points which can be in some way associated with the bombing, so I expect high-up planning & collusion were taking place. I haven't seen any of the media footage, other than the first reactions as the news came in - being across the pond means there's less focus on this event in our media. Again, the Irish connection can be spun whichever way suits the situation as people are drawn to investigate.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Have they said what the bomb was made of? I can't find any clues to what it was.

All I heard on the TV news a few days ago --- That the suspected Nashville Christmas bomber previously had access to military grade explosive.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

these two videos show that there was no missile.

if you watch real close you will see a fire ball rising up in the black smoke. i think and would bet dollars to doughnuts that it's the RV propane tank leaving the area. the fire is the propane burning off. also if you notice from this angle it doesn't show the smoke trail like the other angle in the black and white video. i think the reason is the big building which is the other AT&T building isn't blocking the smoke from the camera's view. play them at .25 speed.

edit on 29-12-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
another thing, for those saying these cops were way to clam.

some people are really cool under intense circumstances, and have the ability to remain so.
also, all of them appeared to be under 40, chances are that they maybe former military, and have been in far worse than this.

not saying some don't get all freaked out, i know they do. but the trick is to overcome that and do your job.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I know that's how I am in crazy situations like that, but then I usually freak out after it's all over.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I know that's how I am in crazy situations like that, but then I usually freak out after it's all over.

i've always been that way, sometimes when things start happening real fast and getting real deep, it all seems to slow down, and i see what needs to be done.

then to keep clam after it's done, it's time to get hammered.

edit on 29-12-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I had a drunk guy jam a loaded .38 in my back one time and tell me to get out of the way. I calmly turned around, looked at the pistol, then at him and told him to wait his turn, then turned back around...waited to get my change from the clerk and walked away. About a half a mile down the road I just about had a coronary and almost passed out.

So yeah, then it was time to go get hammered!!

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

bout a half a mile down the road I just about had a coronary and almost passed out.
So yeah, then it was time to go get hammered!!

i bet, can't tell what a drunk may or may not do.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Old google maps picture versus the picture of the subject vehicle. I don't think they are the same vehicle.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Foundryman

I thought the same thing after looking at the pictures.

Because it was an older picture from Google, there is the possibility that some work could have been done on it.

But as I posted elsewhere, that there is also the possibility that it is a different van, and there may be more to the story than what they are telling us.

edit on 29-12-2020 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

This is one of the problems with long threads like this; you wind up re-hashing the same stuff over and over again.

People come in to a thread late, don't read all the posts, and then throw out ideas which have already been discussed and resolved dozens of pages earlier. The whole blast discussion took place like 20 pages ago! The whole discussion about fire vs blasts, etc.

Look at the video carefully, you can clearly see the blast goes from left to right initially (i.e. outward from the RV). When the blast shockwave reaches the wall on the right it rebounds back left. By this same time the shockwave has also moved up vertically from the RV creating a vacuum near the RV (which sucks air back into it from right to left). As noted previously, blasts themselves don't usually contain fire. So, the flammable gases don't ignite until they have a source to ignite them, which is all the lightbulbs and electrical wires on the far side of the street. The result is a fireball that begins at the right and moves to the left (toward the RV). But if you stop the frame at the exact instant you first see the very beginning of the fireball erupt on the right, and focus not on the fireball, but rather on the RV, you will notice the RV is no longer there! It vanished, and the reason it vanished is because...it was vaporized by the blast.

How many times do we have to go through this????

Ya no matter what anybody say

Ya just wright 6 page to just diverte

You are Glowing very bright again tonight
Alway a excuse never really adding

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

The image of the RV on the street is missing a stripe on top!

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear

The image of the RV on the street is missing a stripe on top!

Ya why is that not being shown

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join