It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large explosion, buildings damaged in downtown Nashville

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Except it would have detonated immediately.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonlover12
I wonder if this Swing person ever worked for AC Entertainment in Knoxville,Tenn.

Just looking at all possibilities after someone said the whole thing reeked of the Vegas shootings.

8. From May 2011 to May 2012, she worked as a marketing coordinator at AC Entertainment in Knoxville.

Michelle L Swing biography...

As long as we can trust the source, here is your answer.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife
Thank you.

Still connecting the dots....

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: pteridine

Except it would have detonated immediately.

I wasn't aware of the time differential. Apparently the gunfire helped to move people away from the street.
Ammonal out of oxygen balance is easier to detonate than ANFO and may go with a blasting cap. This would boost a stoichiometric main charge.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonlover12
There are millions of dots to connect to this story.

Like most members here I've found a number of stories or "facts" that could be nothing more than rumors.

Like a story from the UK news rag The Sun quoting AP in that Anthony Warner dated Michelle Swing's mother at one time. I tried to find a source from AP but failed. I'm not posting any links as I have been sick over the past few days and not feeling up to it as I don't think these would prove anything. They are just thoughts in my back of my head.

Other rumors are that Warner told someone (a neighbor?) a couple of weeks ago that he has cancer. There is also a quote from Warner from a couple of days before Christmas saying something about Nashville will not like him for what he is about to do.

edit on 12 28 2020 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: ketsuko

...who's got a deal he can't refuse...to make millions...for just a small up-front sum...

Or, you know, they just hit it off online, and she just lurves him so very much that he gifts her a house.

That’s what pops in my head when thinking about their connection and the homes. It’s fairly easy these days for someone to run an OnlyFans page or whatever cam/chat/pics for cash site, and do it without your family and friends finding out. But if one of your fans blows up a truck in Nashville on Christmas morning after he gifted you two homes, well, that might draw some attention and questions from your family when your name pops up in the papers.

This chick could have just been seeing how much sh*t she could get out of this guy without knowing he had a few screws loose, or she realized he had some screws loose and saw an opportunity.

Then again, she could just be some woman he met randomly, fell head over heels for her and did all this stuff without her knowing a thing about it.

Her knowledge of the quit claim is certainly odd though. I’ve never even heard of it until this thread.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
youtu.be...
Sorry if this has been seen here. Just saw this and thought this was the place to share it.
Video shows Nashville hit by what looks like a drone.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

I found a shorter version:

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Alchemst7

Now it makes sense why it’s a no fly zone.

Edit: I watched your video, the one I shared has another angle as well.
edit on 28-12-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

edit on 28-12-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Insane body cam footage of police officers walking past the RV mins before it explodes.

One officer also mentions that all the hardlines connecting the southeast region are sitting right under where the RV is parked.
bodycam footage of explosion

Soul

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Direct link to YouTube video for bodycam footage

Soul
edit on 28-12-2020 by SoulReaper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   
wanted to roll through and drop a little scenario for you guys.

So, AQW...

- IT/Security System Guy...
- had plenty of cameras around his house
- very few pictures of him
- had a little bit of shuffling with the houses, although on one seemed to be familial related
- had questionable decor (known symbol) at residence that could signify former employment ~ intel community

- wrote in the letter that he “intended to travel on Christmas Eve to spend a few weeks in the woods with his dogs,”

This guy could be spook getting retired, volunteered to be cover for an op (for example to grant FBI access to the server room if any of the rumours have merit), left some dummy DNA to wrap things up (or another operative planted on the scene) went to the woods for a few weeks to lay low, change his look, and has a nice bonus for the job to retire on. If he was a spook, getting away from it all and true freedom is nice. Public only has a couple pictures to go on!

You never know when you are older coming out of intel... you just might have to die.

OR maybe that's still true, even if you think you are going to fake your own death!

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulReaper
Wow, not much left!

Thanks for posting that

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Heard another news item today from ABC World News episode called 'Bomber's Mystery Motive.'

‘Sources tell ABC news investigators looking at a theory that Warner may have been motivated at least in part by a paranoia over 5G cell technology. Conspiracy theories falsely allege that 5G can weaken the immune system among other things.’ He has not been on our radar said Tennessee Bureau of Investigation's Rausch. clip 12.28.20 ABC World News
~~
Whoa Nellie! Appalling and a sign of mindless journalism era that reporters are not investigating the real possible horrors and harm of 5G, the least of which is having an ugly mini cell tower capable of surveillance ready to activate standing beam technology, capable of holding LED spy lights 40 ft. or less from bedrooms, schools, office in urban areas of US, elsewhere. Mini cell towers are being located every 300-700 ft. in areas known as nature strips in some cities; trees are being removed to accommodate them. Who needs fresh air?

These reporters need to read How Big Wireless Made Us Think that Cell Phones are Safe: A SPECIAL INVESTIGATION–THE NATION 2,500 word article early 2018 by Mark Hertsgaard and Mark Dowie. ‘The disinformation campaign-and massive radiation increase-behind the 5G rollout.’ Washington Post picked up the article, the first mainstream media expose of the cons of wireless tech that had already been allowed to proliferate with minimal testing.

Similar articles I predict would be written about 5G if full or even partial build out permitted and turned on. Now people being fooled because some devices and routers say 5G but 5G not activated in many areas.

For reliable info on the possible harm of 5G see the writing and videos on YouTube of Martin Pall, PhD, trained in genetics, physics, biochemistry, Phi Beta Kappa world renowned lecturer on this topic and wireless in the form of WiFi. The truth is out there, it is just not in the dragon minds of compulsive TeleComm competitors laser focused on profits at the expense of humans, other sentients, habitats. Is it time to transform TeleComms to publicly owned entities designed and managed by and for the people?

Dr. Pall informs readers what numerous other researchers know: wireless tech sends pulses to cells that can cause irregularities in balancing calcium, triggering inflammation and a host of other maladies. It can and does weaken the immune system, come on media get a clue! Even if one is pro wireless tech one needs to acknowledge science: pulsations dont lie.

Count the jingle bells as ‘they’ try to hypnotize us into buying the latest 5G thang devices. No thank you, sir, I love my life and that of my habitat and refuse to be brainwashed any more than I/we already have been, not gonna thrust standing beam technology delivering super fast packets through baby bodies to carry a message that probably was a mindless comment anyway or to shoot another selfie of you and your cat.

edit on America/ChicagoamTue, 29 Dec 2020 01:52:48 -0600310148015212America/Chicago by EarthShine because: add info

edit on America/ChicagoamTue, 29 Dec 2020 01:54:45 -0600310145015412America/Chicago by EarthShine because: clarity

edit on America/ChicagoamTue, 29 Dec 2020 01:57:50 -0600310150015712America/Chicago by EarthShine because: grammar

edit on America/ChicagoamTue, 29 Dec 2020 02:00:49 -0600310249020012America/Chicago by EarthShine because: (no reason given)

edit on America/ChicagoamTue, 29 Dec 2020 02:02:44 -0600310244020212America/Chicago by EarthShine because: (no reason given)

edit on America/ChicagoamTue, 29 Dec 2020 02:04:43 -0600310243020412America/Chicago by EarthShine because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Nvm
edit on 29-12-2020 by skid10mm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Hope nobody is killed or injured.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

It strikes me that the phone store (alleged phone store) is a cover, and 'nrrugut' is a codeword by which whatever that building houses can be recognised by those who would need to be able to track the location of the building itself (which seems to have been constructed as a literal modern day fortress from what I've read so far in this thread). The fact that it wasn't totalled, ending up with only a hole in the wall, compared to all the buildings across the street for at least two full blocks being absolutely totalled, makes me strongly suspect that something extremely covert was stored/ hidden in that location, and that whoever planted the bomb there was in the know about what it housed, and is sending a message to whichever agencies or organisations may be linked to that building & its purpose.

The oddity of the (deliberately vague?) Irish connection also suggests to me a coded reference, something that we plebs on the outside will never understand - indeed it may also be a deliberate red herring (seems quite possible to me) & the media may have been set up to utilise it as an 'explanation' in the event that the connection is queried by a sufficiently high proportion of people investigating the matter (or by overlords who want to respond to the cryptic message via the media as a useful mouthpiece to convey their - also coded - response to the bomber).

I suspect this is way weirder, and perhaps way more serious than we know at this stage - and we may never know what underground warfare has been unfolding before our unseeing eyes.

edit on DecemberTuesday20012CST04America/Chicago-060047 by FlyInTheOintment because: clarification

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: EarthShine
Heard another news item today from ABC World News episode called 'Bomber's Mystery Motive.'

‘Sources tell ABC news investigators looking at a theory that Warner may have been motivated at least in part by a paranoia over 5G cell technology. Conspiracy theories falsely allege that 5G can weaken the immune system among other things.’ He has not been on our radar said Tennessee Bureau of Investigation's Rausch. clip 12.28.20 ABC World News
~~
Whoa Nellie! Appalling and a sign of mindless journalism era that reporters are not investigating the real possible horrors and harm of 5G, the least of which is having an ugly mini cell tower capable of surveillance ready to activate standing beam technology, capable of holding LED spy lights 40 ft. or less from bedrooms, schools, office in urban areas of US, elsewhere. Mini cell towers are being located every 300-700 ft. in areas known as nature strips in some cities; trees are being removed to accommodate them. Who needs fresh air?

These reporters need to read How Big Wireless Made Us Think that Cell Phones are Safe: A SPECIAL INVESTIGATION–THE NATION 2,500 word article early 2018 by Mark Hertsgaard and Mark Dowie. ‘The disinformation campaign-and massive radiation increase-behind the 5G rollout.’ Washington Post picked up the article, the first mainstream media expose of the cons of wireless tech that had already been allowed to proliferate with minimal testing.

Similar articles I predict would be written about 5G if full or even partial build out permitted and turned on. Now people being fooled because some devices and routers say 5G but 5G not activated in many areas.

For reliable info on the possible harm of 5G see the writing and videos on YouTube of Martin Pall, PhD, trained in genetics, physics, biochemistry, Phi Beta Kappa world renowned lecturer on this topic and wireless in the form of WiFi. The truth is out there, it is just not in the dragon minds of compulsive TeleComm competitors laser focused on profits at the expense of humans, other sentients, habitats. Is it time to transform TeleComms to publicly owned entities designed and managed by and for the people?

Dr. Pall informs readers what numerous other researchers know: wireless tech sends pulses to cells that can cause irregularities in balancing calcium, triggering inflammation and a host of other maladies. It can and does weaken the immune system, come on media get a clue! Even if one is pro wireless tech one needs to acknowledge science: pulsations dont lie.

Count the jingle bells as ‘they’ try to hypnotize us into buying the latest 5G thang devices. No thank you, sir, I love my life and that of my habitat and refuse to be brainwashed any more than I/we already have been, not gonna thrust standing beam technology delivering super fast packets through baby bodies to carry a message that probably was a mindless comment anyway or to shoot another selfie of you and your cat.

Silly rabbit Xi Ping and China have told us 5g are safe as eating Mu Shu Pangolin, besides isn't it fun melting your brain and leaving a comment on ATS all while you are taking a #...

apologies to Louis CK

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulReaper

Great find! Thanks for posting this!

Okay, what can we learn from this? Here's my take:

1. Law enforcement was well aware of this situation quite a while before the blast. They had all the streets blocked off in every direction and were working to evacuate people from the area.

2. The audio coming from the RV was clearly a recording, and it was looping.

3. The blast was likely not propane. There would have been a much larger and longer lived fireball if it had been.

4. The blast had a massive overpressure event judging by windows being blown out on the other sides of buildings. Also notice the boarding up of windows was blown outward on the cross street. (see 3:57 +/- in video...first you see the windows boarded up, the next second they are blown out)

5. LEO's seemed concerned about what they felt was ammunition "cooking off" in the area of the blast. Ammo 'cooking off' is what happens to ammunition in a fire. It's scary sounding, but generally harmless.

6. There seemed to be no indication of shots being fired immediately before the blast.

7. With the possible exception of the one female LEO who was screaming, the LEO's remained calm and did a pretty darn good job managing the situation after the blast. Therefore, I retract my previous statements to the contrary.

What else???

ETA - Oh, and...

8. Finally got some clear audio of what the recording said (not necessarily in this order)..."Your primary objective is to evacuate these buildings NOW! Stay clear! Stay clear! Do not approach this vehicle. This area must be evacuated NOW! If you can hear this message; evacuate NOW!

edit on 12/29/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join