It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large explosion, buildings damaged in downtown Nashville

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
The "woof woof Julio" part is interesting.

Who's Julio? The interwebz are full of searches on that term. Seems to be a code of some sort.

But here's the thing, why would Warner tell her he was going off in the woods for a few weeks with his dogs...to her? He must not have wanted her to know where he really was. Why? Was she going to come looking for him? Why? Did she have something on him? Did he owe her something, like money?

Or encoded message?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

...who's got a deal he can't refuse...to make millions...for just a small up-front sum...

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

...who's got a deal he can't refuse...to make millions...for just a small up-front sum...

Or, you know, they just hit it off online, and she just lurves him so very much that he gifts her a house.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Dude supposedly works in IT, down on his luck, depressed ... meets this incredible babe online ...

Depending what he did in IT he could have had high level security clearance which can make you a target.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

But here's the thing, why would Warner tell her he was going off in the woods for a few weeks with his dogs...to her?

their trying to find out if he had his dogs with him.

Investigators are looking into whether Nashville bomber Anthony Quinn Warner had his dogs with him when he blew himself up on Christmas Day, officials said Monday.
Authorities probing whether Nashville bomber Anthony Warner blew up dogs

funny how they can find warner meat, but not dog meat.

edit on 28-12-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Well, on a serious note, that might make sense if it was only the one property which was quit claimed exactly a month ago, but when you add in the 2nd property which was quit claimed a year ago, also to her, that's much more than some crazed infatuation impulse.

And why does she know about quit claim laws in TN? (see her comments in the linked article above).

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Probably not a priority. Doesn't really change the storyline one way or the other. Whether his dogs were with him or not is pretty much irrelevant. Yes, he allegedly had dogs, but why does their location or status matter?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   

And why does she know about quit claim laws in TN? (see her comments in the linked article above).

some where in the thread someone linked a article that said she use to live there.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   

True, but if you read the interview, she was very mum on just about all questions...except one...the quit claim statement.

Most people don't even know what a quit claim deed even is, even if they live in a place their entire lives. Why does she divulge this tidbit, when she refuses to divulge even knowing the guy?

Doesn't that seem odd to you?

edit on 12/28/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Yes, he allegedly had dogs, but why does their location or status matter?

makes no sense to me either, but i would like to know now. maybe want to add to the list of his crimes to include federal animal cruelty, you know trump signed a law about that.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
EDIT: This might be a different McConnell House. I searched Franklin but this shows a town in Kentucky. I'll figure this out and re-edit - damn, sorry.

2nd Edit. Never mind the Director resigning. Different McConnell House. I'm deleting this part but rest is correct.

The most recent I can trace Michele Swing to Tennessee is April 23rd 2017 when she "checked in" at the McConnell House in Franklin, TN. Google search showed it was a Multiple Sclerosis fundraiser. My previous attempts to post pics didn't work but will go to Board Questions and figure it out so I can post my screencaps of her McConnell House check-in (her FB was deleted 20 minutes after my captures) unless someone else here has that handy.

downtownfranklintn.com...

m.facebook.com...
edit on 28-12-2020 by SilverRocket because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2020 by SilverRocket because: Messed up

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Got one of them to post. Mcconnell House check-in didn't post though.

[pic]xg5fea7148.ppic]xg5fea7148.png[/picng[/pic]

edit on 28-12-2020 by SilverRocket because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Dec 28 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix BB code

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SilverRocket

HUH???

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Doesn't that seem odd to you?

no not really seeing how his mother sued to get the first house back from the year before(which she did) and she was more than likely involved with the case.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Seriously, think about it!!!

There had been real estate dealings between these two/three/four people for seemingly years, and suddenly she doesn't even know who this guy is???? There were even lawsuits, and she still doesn't know who he is??? C'mon!!!

I mean seriously....You really don't think there's any connection here??? Honestly???

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I wonder if this Swing person ever worked for AC Entertainment in Knoxville,Tenn.

Just looking at all possibilities after someone said the whole thing reeked of the Vegas shootings.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321
a reply to: Drucifer

That’s not exactly the most discrete way to make something disappear.

But a very effective way to destroy evidence.

I’m not sure my tin-hat collection is big enough to buy into that. Just a bit too obvious, IMO. Then again, it’s not as if things have not been hidden in plain sight before.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   

not knowing who he is for the media and the public. for the FBI she told them everything she knowd/ knew about him( my opinion). if you notice she told the media to talk to the FBI and shut up. then went about deleting all her social media accounts.

not against the law to lie to the press.

edit on 28-12-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
There is only one answer....

Listen carefully.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

a reply to: pteridine

Well, a few dozen pages back in this thread, someone posted about him having a lapsed explosives license. So, he may have had access to, or even already had, some blasting caps. Though, there are other ways to do it.

Dynamite would work in the explosive train. He may have had some of that laying around.

ETA: If Ammonal [tannerite] was a booster for a main charge or the main charge itself, the unexplained gunshots, claimed to be louder than usual street shootings, might have been the means to set it off.
edit on 12/28/2020 by pteridine because: ETA

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join