It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large explosion, buildings damaged in downtown Nashville

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: EarthShine

Not sure if you saw it or not, but you might want to take a look at the post I made (in response to yours) back on page 39 about 5G technology. I tried to be fairly agnostic about it, presenting its history, why it's being implemented and what the implications are.

If you're interested, you can find it Here

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Some of the first comments are crazy. What people can come up with based on no info is hilarious.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

The MSM and the FBI trying to fabricate the narrative that he had an axe to grind with 5 G is what's really sad and crazy. The tie in with the stolen election investigation is just too big to ignore.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I thought one interesting little comment from the video was right after the one officer said that the RV was sitting right over the hardlines to the southeast region. That of course is good info... however the other officer then replies.
" That makes sense"

Which could just be an innocuous comment. However it could also indicate that these officers knew they were witnessing a targeted, objective based bombing, and were contemplating possible motive.

They also did not seem to be moving with any urgency to finish the evacuation. Which I certainly would be under the circumstances. They walked past that RV almost like they knew it would not blow until after everyone was clear of the blast zone.

Soul

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulReaper

I noticed that as well.....the officers seemed too calm for the situation....like they were just waiting for it to go off. Casually walking by it and then casually walking back after it went off.....just seems odd.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

7. With the possible exception of the one female LEO who was screaming, the LEO's remained calm and did a pretty darn good job managing the situation after the blast. Therefore, I retract my previous statements to the contrary.

I think that officer screaming on the radio was the one with temporary hearing loss from the blast. That is very understandable in this situation.

Overall they handeled it very well.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
One other note along those lines which indicates to me the " solo bomber perished in the bombing" narrative is highly suspect.

One of the first eye witnesses who called CNN said the recording switched to a 15 min countdown and that they got in thier car and left at 8 mins and drove across a bridge. Well she also said that the rv did not detonate at the end of the countdown.. in fact they had started to drive back in to downtown like 30 mins later when it finally did detonate.

So the idea it was on a preset timer to detonate is bunk in my opinion. Also though I suppose it is possible the bomber was alive in the vehicle and just delayed a manual detonation and just so happened to have fortunate timing to avoid casualties, it is more likely that this thing was remote detonated by someone who had thorough surveillance of the entire area and waited until they got that one last homeless man out of the Front side of the building just down the street and had him and the other officers clear of the blast zone.

Soul

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Could be. But most people who get hearing damage usually don't scream. They definitely talk louder, but you can tell when you're screaming vs not so much if you're just talking really loud. Could be the case though.

I agree, I do think they handled the situation well. They didn't freak out, and maintained control despite the chaos.

The other thing I found rather surprising was how calm some of the people coming out of the blast area were after the blast. Clearly some of them were dazed, but overall they were pretty subdued considering what had just happened.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

However it could also indicate that these officers knew they were witnessing a targeted, objective based bombing, and were contemplating possible motive.

Oh, there's absolutely no debate about that! They had already blocked off a 4 square block area around the RV by the time the LEO made that statement. The whole reason they were even there at all was to clear people away from the RV. Clearly the RV was being treated as a serious threat. The notion that they were evaluating the location of the RV makes perfect sense.

They also did not seem to be moving with any urgency to finish the evacuation. Which I certainly would be under the circumstances. They walked past that RV almost like they knew it would not blow until after everyone was clear of the blast zone.

I'm not sure I agree entirely with this part. Their lack of urgency was likely due to the fact that they probably figured it was just some kind of a hoax...because it hadn't blown up yet. They probably deal with hundreds of these types of hoaxes in their career. This was just another one (in their mind at the moment). You could kind of tell this by their reaction when the blast occurred. There were suddenly like...'Oh S#!, it really DID blow up!! Holy Crap!'. Like the blast caught them off-guard, and that prior to that they were just going through the formalities of evacuating the area.

I don't think they knew it wasn't going to blow until everyone was clear, I think they were thinking it wasn't really going to blow up at all.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
youtu.be...
Sorry if this has been seen here. Just saw this and thought this was the place to share it.
Video shows Nashville hit by what looks like a drone.

Ya first clip show possible missiles hit
Second clip show explosion did not come from the RV

youtu.be...

Why everybody here not talking about it
edit on 29-12-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I was wondering the same thing. Why is everyone talking about the RV? It clearly came from the sky.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

You may be right... however it would seem odd for those two thought processes to exist in the same mind at the same time.

If you think it is not a real bomb, speculating about what it is sitting over/what it will actually destroy doesn't fit.

If you think it is a real bomb and an imminent threat to explode, walking past it like you are on a routine call doesn't fit.

On the other hand, if you are a first responder who is on a need to know basis, you may have just been given an objective, and an unexplained reassurance of safety.

Not that I think they should have been panicking, they are trained not to panic. However, if you are evacuating people from a building that could collapse at anytime...you don't take the time to talk them into leaving.... you just grab them and get out asap. It just didn't look like they were cognizant of an imminent threat to thier own lives.

Soul
edit on 29-12-2020 by SoulReaper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   

If the explosion did not come from the RV. Then why is the RV completely obliterated immediately after the blast?

Soul

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It takes quite a bit to make big city cops freak out. They've seen a lot of crazy people, doing crazy stuff, dead people, violence, chaos and more in the span of their careers. I know quite a few LEO's, and many of them will tell you it's "training" that makes them that way, but that's mostly just a ruse. In reality they just get numb to it. It's kind of like how a combat hardened soldier gets sort of oblivious to bombs, gunfire and destruction going on around them.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

It just didn't look like they were cognizant of an imminent threat to thier own lives.

I would agree.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

By the way, I am open to the idea that the RV was not the sole source of explosion, ie there may have been other charges planted nearby or underground which were detonated simultaneously. However I think the RV did blowup from the inside out.

Soul

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulReaper

If the explosion did not come from the RV. Then why is the RV completely obliterated immediately after the blast?

Soul

Because the blast was that big
and did start from the opposite side of the street
review second clip, it came from behind the white car

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

By the way, I am open to the idea that the RV was not the sole source of explosion, ie there may have been other charges planted nearby or underground which were detonated simultaneously. However I think the RV did blowup from the inside out.

Soul

Yes this also a very good possibility
maybe that why the explosion was so long

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Soul

Totally agree!

In addition to your question, why would someone go to all the trouble of setting up the whole RV charade only to launch a rocket attack in the same exact spot??? Especially when RV full of explosives works just as well, if not better??? The missle/rocket theory makes no sense. In fact, it makes less than zero sense.

ETA - I mean seriously, think about it...what possible motivation could someone have to create the illusion that an RV was the source of the blast when it was really a missile instead? An RV fully loaded with explosives is more than capable of doing significant damage, so why not use...well...an RV????

Seems kind of like one of those "Duhhh!!" moments to me, but maybe I'm missing something.

This whole event already has enough countless crazy facts associated with it, why throw a freaking missile into the mix??? How about a laser beam from Mars being used to obliterate the plane which launched the missile, that the RV was trying to be a decoy for, should we add that in too?

/sarcasm
edit on 12/29/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I’m fine with it not making sense because I don’t pretend to be smart in this area. Did you watch the video, though?

I’m beginning to think this is how false flags are two fold operations. Like 9/11 planes and bombs. Fail proof and it keeps the conspiracy theorists arguing about how it happened.
edit on 29-12-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join