It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large explosion, buildings damaged in downtown Nashville

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Identified

So the question now becomes...who was this woman, and what was her relationship to Warner. Was she a relative? Or, was she some kind of a scammer whom Warner met on the interwebz and who claimed to have some kind of an angle?

I'm leaning to her not being an internet scammer. She used to live in Nashville and Lenoir City, TN so I think that's how they are connected - knowing each other when she lived in TN. I haven't found out how she's connected to him though.
edit on 28-12-2020 by SilverRocket because: Lenoir City. Not Lenoir.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: TheRedneck

This seems like a part of it.

The part of this scenario that doesn't fit for me is why did he do it where he did? What is the significance of this spot for him? Or was it all just for show and attention? I mean he blew himself up......

Unconfirmed, at least at this point, is that all the stories told so far are false flags. The real story, allegedly, is that the AT&T building is where many Dominion voting machines were being stored and analyzed for voter fraud. All destroyed in the explosion. It will be interesting to see if this storyline develops into something viable. If I find any links I will add them but so far its just word of mouth so take it for what it is...

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

The part of this scenario that doesn't fit for me is why did he do it where he did? What is the significance of this spot for him? Or was it all just for show and attention? I mean he blew himself up......

Unconfirmed, at least at this point, is that all the stories told so far are false flags. The real story, allegedly, is that the AT&T building is where many Dominion voting machines were being stored and analyzed for voter fraud. All destroyed in the explosion. It will be interesting to see if this storyline develops into something viable. If I find any links I will add them but so far its just word of mouth so take it for what it is...

If there is a connection to Dominion, I doubt we'll ever know the details. The FBI leadership can't be trusted even though, I'm sure, they have some very dedicated agents that do all the real crime solving. Unfortunately, if the crime involves politicians, it will never be made public.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

No it will be buried under he was paranoid of 5G.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
I just read this guy was proficient in analog security systems not digital.

Not sure that makes difference but not much analog stuff around any more.

I am proficient in Digital because of using analog communications. The concepts are similar enough. I was using Hayes modem code that I entered by connecting the analog modems to a computer and using the text editor provided within windows 3.1 and higher to write a short sequence of codes into the modems digital storage. We have switches on the back that had to be activated also for logic reasons such as double signal pings. I would send a Hayes modem wakeup call to it that was provided in the manual. Then enter coded instructions.

edit on 28-12-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Article on Michelle Swing

nypost.com...

“In the state of Tennessee you can deed property to someone else without their consent or their signature or anything,” she told the Daily Mail.

So who was paying the school, property taxes? She had to know him, Warner didn't just pull her name out of thin air. Scratching head.

Edit: I'm leaning towards what comments above are saying this may be a scam. Anyone find a "Fans Only" page yet? I did find a now defunct IG acct.
edit on 28-12-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Simple pipe bomb would work no need for blasting caps just a lighter. Since he was willing to blow himself up he didnt need to make delayed timers etc.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   
You don't need ag diesel do you, it's just coloured as I remember?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

If that’s the case, I would assume whoever ordered the analyzing of the machines would be raising hell when they got word that “We couldn’t perform an analysis because the machines blew up.”. That’s not exactly the most discrete way to make something disappear.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Is the gunfire still a mystery?

I am thinking that the gunshots may be a coincidence and not related to the explosion. Some people shoot guns to celibrate holidays. It is not as common as it was in past years because of the ammo shortages but I can see it happening.

I thought the gunshots were part of the recording?

Has this actually been stated somewhere? Not being sarcastic here, I've been wondering about this since the beginning of this whole weird ordeal. Again, not challenging you here, I'm honestly curious.

Let's rewind a bit here...

Early on there had been some reports of shell casings found at the scene (or nearby). Almost simultaneously it was reported the shell casings were unrelated to the blast. This has made no sense since the beginning. Then there was the reports of someone hearing gunfire, but the source of this claim has never been identified.

At the very beginning of all this, the story went that an LEO was responding to the area to investigate a report of gunfire heard in the area. It was only then that the LEO heard the announcements coming from the RV, determined the RV to be "suspicious" and began evacuating people from the area. Not too long afterwards was the reports of shell casings being found, and then almost immediately after the blast the shell casings were reported to be unrelated.

Now the whole storyline has morphed into a completely different narrative. What REALLY happened right at the very beginning of this event??

Everything about the beginning of this event is murky almost to the point of disbelief.

- Was there really gunfire? Or, even reports of gunfire in the area?
- If not, what was the LEO investigating in the area? Why was he dispatched there?
- When did the RV really show up? There's cameras everywhere around this area! Someone HAS to know.
- Did anyone get out of the RV? Did anyone get into the RV?
- No matter what, it was dark when the RV arrived. Were there lights on inside the RV? (CCTV would show this).

I mean, C'mon, these are very basic facts which should universally be known, certainly by now. I can guarantee you with absolute 100% certainty...that every single square INCH of the perimeter of that AT&T building is covered with low-light, high definition, CCTV cameras, recording in real-time at 60 frames per second (or more)! Absolutely guaranteed!!! They ALL are!

There's video of the whole explosion from some crappy camera down the street, for cripes sakes! Where is the video from the AT&T building itself??? Even if it's not being released because of an 'on-going investigation' (which would be somewhat understandable), there should be absolutely zero conjecture at this point in the media about the questions I noted above. That authorities have not resolved these basic questions after all this time smacks of a serious coverup of some kind. For what reason, I have no idea, but something is amiss.

With every passing moment the storyline surrounding this event becomes less and less believable, to the point now where the conclusions being reached are so far fetched as to be astonishing! No, not just astonishing, but rather...'impossible'!

About the gunshots..I might be confused, I haven't dug deeply into this. I thought in one vid I was half listening to, made me think the shots were recorded..I could be 100% wrong on that. In my mind I worked it out, he may have broadcast gunshots to bring the police in, to have them control the scene..ie, keep people away..I figure the warning that it was going to blow would do the same though.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

That’s not exactly the most discrete way to make something disappear.

But a very effective way to destroy evidence.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclods

No, you don't need it, but the question I was responding to was 'why the pink colored flash'.

Ag-diesel usually has red dye because it's untaxed and so DOT inspectors can spot it if people are using it for running down the highway or public roads (which is illegal). Hence my reponse.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

True. There are a number of things which would also work.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Mandroid7

Mongolian Midget Sewing Forum, there's a site for mongolian midgets that sew?

wonders never cease lol.

It's actually underwater basket weaving they do. Pretty amazing.

Sorry, wish I had something constructive to say.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: Mandroid7

Mongolian Midget Sewing Forum, there's a site for mongolian midgets that sew?

wonders never cease lol.

It's actually underwater basket weaving they do. Pretty amazing.

Sorry, wish I had something constructive to say.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Good find!

Yeah, she's definitely not telling the whole story...AT ALL!! She's mixed up in this somehow, BIG TIME!

I'm thinkin' she's a scammer. Probably one of those CA flakes who will do anything for a buck! Definitely looks the part, swarmy fake smile and all.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I'm leaning towards what comments above are saying this may be a scam. Anyone find a "Fans Only" page yet?

Perhaps his Handler unbeknownst to him?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Dude supposedly works in IT, down on his luck, depressed ... meets this incredible babe online ...

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The "woof woof Julio" part is interesting.

Who's Julio? The interwebz are full of searches on that term. Seems to be a code of some sort.

But here's the thing, why would Warner tell her he was going off in the woods for a few weeks with his dogs...to her? He must not have wanted her to know where he really was. Why? Was she going to come looking for him? Why? Did she have something on him? Did he owe her something, like money?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

a reply to: vonclods

No, you don't need it, but the question I was responding to was 'why the pink colored flash'.

Ag-diesel usually has red dye because it's untaxed and so DOT inspectors can spot it if people are using it for running down the highway or public roads (which is illegal). Hence my reponse.

Yes, we called it "purple gas' and, ok, I missed the "pink coloured flash" reference.

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join