It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large explosion, buildings damaged in downtown Nashville

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Thanks! I think I'm finally getting a handle on that.

It sounds like an estate argument to me. Warner obviously knew Swing, and he likely did the blind transfer to Swing of both properties to keep his mother from stopping him from playing executor for his dead brother's estate. The mother sued, and that brought Swing into the picture. I figure she probably signed the house back over to avoid being in the middle of a messy estate war.

Like I said in my earlier post, when the brother died, his property became the property of both Warner's mother and Warner himself, as well as any other relatives his brother may or may not have had. It was considered jointly owned until it came out of probate, a process that can sometimes take literally another lifetime. The transfer to Swing was probably a transfer of Warner's legal stake in the property. I know of no way someone can sign away the legal standing of another person (outside of a court-appointed guardianship, which I can't see someone like Warner getting). All he could legally do was to sign his claim over to Swing, not the entire property.

That would create legal issues, though. The property could not be sold, mortgaged, or anything else without Swing's consent since she now had a vested interest in the property. So the mother sued, and rather than get in the middle of a Tennessee estate battle while living in California, Swing probably just went to a lawyer and was told her best bet was to sign the claim back to the mother. It's actually possible she didn't even realize Warner had signed the claim over to her before the lawsuit.

Of course, here's the problem... now Warner is living in his home at the pleasure of the new owner, Swing. Once he signed that Quit Claim, he didn't own the property at all any more.

It sounds to me like we are dealing with someone who simply went off the deep end. He lost ownership of his home, all claim to his mother's home, all in one ill-conceived move. He probably went the Quit Claim route because it can be executed outside of probate without the rigors of a formal closing. I have known a few people who would do something like this; they always felt like they knew more than the lawyers and always found out they didn't the hard way.

Thanks again for the synopsis.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

How did he get ANFO without setting off any red flags?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Thank you. It's becoming clear to me what apparently went down here... some guy with a uber-unhealthy dose of paranoia tried to cheat the system, lost everything in the process due to that paranoia, and decided to go out with a bang. The more I learn about this, the more I am thankful that he at least had the presence of mind to not take a few hundred innocent people out with him.

Warner would have owned nothing if he executed a Quit Claim. He was living in Swing's home (at least partially Swing's house). He voluntarily gave up his portion of ownership.

I didn't think it was yet time for the real bombs to go off.

BTW, my only point with the Quit Claim deed process, and I probably should have clarified this, was that the document is only part of the process.

On that I can agree. Holding a transfer via Quit Claim is a long, long shot from actually owning the property.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

To add:
Anthony Warner's parents owned the 3724 address while still married. The parents divorced years before the father died in 2011 and this home went to their son Steven, brother of Anthony. In 2018 Steven died intestate and Anthony (without legal authority) took over control of the home. The mother decided the property should go to her after her son's death so she sued her son. At some point Anthony quit claimed this property to the CA woman and once a judge told Anthony that the house had to go to his mother the California woman Quit claimed it back to the mother Betty Lane.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

At this point, I would say he might very well have triggered some flags, but as lackadaisical and lethargic as the officials have seemed to be on this case they probably didn't act on it. Plus, I don't know off the top of my head what the threshold for Ammonium Nitrate, and I don't think it's restricted (at least not here) I think it just has to be documented.

Ag-diesel doesn't have any restrictions on buying it, but just don't get caught using it in a vehicle on a public roadway.

If I'm not mistaken someone reached out to the feds or someone about the RV before it ever arrived at the blast site.
edit on 12/28/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Identified

Well, that explains quite a bit actually.

It was one great big convoluted mess! Go figure.

link   
Daily Double

link   
Triple Daily Double

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

At this point, I would say he might very well have triggered some flags, but as lackadaisical and lethargic as the officials have seemed to be on this case they probably didn't act on it. Plus, I don't know off the top of my head what the threshold for Ammonium Nitrate, and I don't think it's restricted (at least not here) I think it just has to be documented.

Ag-diesel doesn't have any restrictions on buying it, but just don't get caught using it in a vehicle on a public roadway.

If I'm not mistaken someone reached out to the feds or someone about the RV before it ever arrived at the blast site.

A question would be how he got the booster to set off the ANFO, if that is what it was.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

This seems like a part of it.

The part of this scenario that doesn't fit for me is why did he do it where he did? What is the significance of this spot for him? Or was it all just for show and attention? I mean he blew himself up......

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

A statement. If I understand right, he worked for AT&T at one time, so he probably knew the area. A big blast in the middle of Nashville, get his name in all the papers so Momma can see what she drove him to, get a bit of revenge on society for his life not working out like he thought it should, and still make sure he doesn't take out a bunch of innocent bystanders.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

can't say, but it's my guess that the colors being seen have to do with the light that's captured in the videos and not just explosives.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Identified

So the question now becomes...who was this woman, and what was her relationship to Warner. Was she a relative? Or, was she some kind of a scammer whom Warner met on the interwebz and who claimed to have some kind of an angle?

Even if Warner just simply freaked out over his situation and decided on a mushroom cloud for his epitaph, the woman, Swing (I guess), is still relevant. And the reason she's relevant is because of the 'other' property which was quit claimed over to her several months ago. Plus, she could be he proximate cause for why he flipped out, if that's what happened.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

The original 911 caller reported the gun shots and she was the lady in the building across the street from where the RV was parked. She was awoken by the gunshots at 4:30AM and later noticed the RV and its broadcasts. She wasn't sure whether the shots could of been on the recording but at first thought they were real which is why she called 911. After hearing gunshots in a similar pattern the second time she contemplated whether they were part of the recording when asked by a reporter. So, yes there were at least two specific episodes of gunshots, but she said the pattern and number was similar - I would assume it was a repeated recording. There are several interviews of her available from multiple media sources - I think her second or third interview was CNN by phone.

I don't recall hearing anything about casings. I have not heard any other first hand witness reports about gunshots, so I think it is likely that the first witness was mistaken about the shots being real, probably just a well done reproduction over the loudspeaker to get attention - like a phone ringing, but probably to draw the initial LEO's in for the anouncements.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Well, a few dozen pages back in this thread, someone posted about him having a lapsed explosives license. So, he may have had access to, or even already had, some blasting caps. Though, there are other ways to do it.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

another one said it was Tannerite.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

The CA woman is from TN originally or at least lived in TN for a period of time. Her mother currently lives in East TN, so I think there must be some sort of TN connection. I have wondered if he believes he is her biological father. It also could be something as simple as he met her at some point, took an interest in her, perhaps even paternal, and used her as a means to easily move the properties away from his own mother.

I'd be interested to know if he left a Will and who he named in it. He still has a sister somewhere too.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

another one said it was Tannerite.

That was my first thought. All he would need to do is load up his RV and fire a round into it while inside. Nothing else needed.....

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Identified

The CA woman is from TN originally or at least lived in TN for a period of time. Her mother currently lives in East TN, so I think there must be some sort of TN connection. I have wondered if he believes he is her biological father. It also could be something as simple as he met her at some point, took an interest in her, perhaps even paternal, and used her as a means to easily move the properties away from his own mother.

I'd be interested to know if he left a Will and who he named in it. He still has a sister somewhere too.

She lived in Knoxville and Nashville at some point.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: verylowfrequency

Thanks for the new info.

So, if the gun fire pattern was similar it probably was a repeating recording.

What gets me is the responding police didn't seem to photograph or record the RV at all. If they had then I think the FBI would have used one of their photos for the FBI Flyer.

I'm hoping a local business may have caught more of the recording so we can clear up exactly what transpired.

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join