It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large explosion, buildings damaged in downtown Nashville

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
And furthermore...

You don't just walk into the County Clerks office and request a Quit Claim Deed on a piece of real estate, and fill out a single page form at the counter and hand it back to the clerk and...boom...you're all done. It doesn't work like that! A Title company has to get involved, ownership of the property has to be verified, liens (tax, water, etc.) have to be verified and documented, a legal survey has to be documented, etc. The process takes time! It's not something you do in 5 minutes, or on your lunch break! There's other people involved. Where are these people? Who did they meet with and/or talk to? What were the circumstances?

And then there's the transfer process. It's not like you just pop this paperwork in an envelope, plop a stamp on it and mail it regular mail to someone. There's an official transfer process, similar to closing on a mortgage. Yes, it can be done remotely, but there's still a process. Who was involved in this process? What were their names? Was there any distress on the property(s) in question (liens, foreclosures, 2nd mortgages, etc.)? Again, ALL of these things are a matter of public record. Where is all this information????

And these are just a FEW, very simple, questions of the many thousands of questions which have yet to be answered!!

Can you see now why this story is so absolutely insane????

And ALL of these questions are before we EVEN GET STARTED into any motives, CT's or anything else!!

P.S. - I've tried to be a voice of reason and neutrality in this thread, but the way things are headed I can't help but think there is a major coverup / conspiracy going on right before our eyes with this whole ordeal.

Some of these things are that simple. My wife and I recently started the process of setting up a revocable living trust as opposed to re-doing our wills, and part of the process is transferring our home into the trust. It is a simple paper...our attorney is drawing up... that we drop off at the county clerk's office. No title company or survey, etc.

I don't know much about quit claim deeds, but always thought it was supposed to be a real easy way of transferring property without jumping through loop holes.

(Emphasis added by me)

Thank you, you just illustrated my point exactly.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I just read this guy was proficient in analog security systems not digital.

Not sure that makes difference but not much analog stuff around any more.
edit on 12/28/2020 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

C'mon...people are not idiots here! Where are the facts?

The lack of information related to this whole matter at this point is so far beyond absurd, it's now bordering on criminal.

What...the...hell...is...going on?????

My interpretation for the lack of info being circulated on the bomber is simple: his story doesn't fit "The Narrative(tm)".

Once MSM didn't have any angles or toeholds (religion, politics, etc) to use for spinning or skewing this event, they figuratively went "meh" and walked away from reporting on it. All that's left then are small-time media resources, bloggers
and us to dig into the facts, and while that is at least something, that set of folks doesn't have the resources or access to exhaustively pick through all the data and connections from the bomber's background.

That's just my 2 cents.

... and now back to our regularly scheduled "programming".
edit on 28-12-2020 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Typically, that means the technology being used at the 'edge'. RF technology is analog (even if the data is digital), so things like microwave sensors and radar sensors and infrared sensors are all analog. Analog technology is still widely used, and will always be around. It's physics. In fact, when it comes to security systems, the vast majority of the sensors are analog not digital. Yeah, there are some which could be considered 'digital', things like alarm contacts, but otherwise most of it is analog.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
It is fascinating to watch these actual events evolve in threads like this. As facts come in, some leave some of you take that opportunity to dive in.

Some don't leave. We just move to lurker mode because there isn't much to add. The technical stuff here is not in my ballpark, so what would I say beyond the occasional comment?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Usually, they'd have tracked her down to interview her by now. You can't say it's out of respect for her privacy because they shove microphones in the face of grieving family members all the time, "How are you feeling?"

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah, the MSM has no soul, zero!

So that's definitely not it!

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I watched an interview from the musician guy that lived above the Spaghetti Factory that he heard gunshots that made him move to another room before the blast. He brought up that gunshots in the area are not uncommon but what he heard sounded more serious. He credits the gunshots for saving his life as thats what made him move away from the outer wall room. I dont remember the mans name but he had short grey hair and a trimmed handlebar mustache, I`m looking to see if I can find it.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   

You don't just walk into the County Clerks office and request a Quit Claim Deed on a piece of real estate, and fill out a single page form at the counter and hand it back to the clerk and...boom...you're all done. It doesn't work like that! A Title company has to get involved, ownership of the property has to be verified, liens (tax, water, etc.) have to be verified and documented, a legal survey has to be documented, etc. The process takes time! It's not something you do in 5 minutes, or on your lunch break! There's other people involved. Where are these people? Who did they meet with and/or talk to? What were the circumstances?

And then there's the transfer process.

There is no transfer for a Quit Claim deed. The whole idea of a Quit claim deed is that someone easily and quickly relinquishes any legal claim to a piece of property. As long as one has the legal description of the property, yes, one can simply fill out a Quit Claim, hand it to the County Clerk (with the recording fee attached) and it's done.

That may be different in other states, but that's how it is here in Alabama.

I think you have confused Quit Claim with a Warranty deed. That one requires a closing and usually a survey or title search (often both). Funds are exchanged at the time of closing using an attorney.

By contrast, all a Quit Claim deed does is state that the person executing it acknowledges they have no legal interest in the property. It's used a lot on estates... if someone dies without a will, the property technically belongs to all heirs during probate. To resolve this, all the heirs sign a Quit Claim on the property except the one who is going to get it. Those can then be used by the property's possessor to execute a Warranty deed with the help of an attorney. Occasionally, Quit Claim is used when there is some dispute that is settled amicably; one party signs a Quit Claim, usually but not necessarily in exchange for something of value, and the owner then carries that to the County Clerk and has it recorded.

I am assuming Tennessee is similar to Alabama. Most laws are.

But I really didn't jump in here to get into any argument over Quit Claims per se. I was hoping you or someone else would give me the Reader's Digest version on this property transfer. I've been immersed in a project and holiday prep for the last few weeks, and while I tried to scan the whole thread, it's up to forty pages. A synopsis would be greatly appreciated.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I wonder if the guy's body will be found to have two bullets in the back of his head or if there's even anything after the explosion or fire. probably not enough to determine if he was dead before the explosion. The gunshots are a possible indication somebody killed him at the scene, but it would have been much easier to kill him before the vehicle was parked.
I'd like to know who he worked for, what jobs he contracted out for, how he supported himself. This stinks to high heaven of somebody targeting the NSA servers in that building, but it would be nice to have a direct link between him and the FBI or some other fed agency.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

When the "explainers" start showing up here and on the MSM saying not to worry, it was just incidental gunfire hitting the LP bottles of an incapacitated RV...move along now; you'll know it's a masquerade.

It only works that way in the movies. Just like shooting the gas tank of a car; it doesn't work that way.

Yeah... Where's Bruce Willy when we need him?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

here you go form you tube, with a couple of others.

two should be enough to show no "missile".

no "missile" in these.

edit on 28-12-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Basically Warner quit claimed 2 houses to Swing. The first house was the 3724 address. Swing quit claimed that address back to a woman named Betty Lane....this is Warners mother who also goes by Chris Lane or Christine Lane.

Warner quit claimed the 115 address where the RV was to Swing a month before the bombing.

The fact Swing quit claimed the first address to Warners mother tells me they at least knew eachother.....

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

My guess is she is the daughter of one of Warners siblings, or the daughter of one of his uncles from his dad's side. Warners dad had 3 brothers.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I just watched a video in slow motion showing the RV parked on one side of the street and then showing the actual explosion initiating from the other side of the street a good distance away from the RV. It could be inferred that the RV was just the "audio platform" for the explosion and the actual FF explosion was possibly a missile of some sort. The same video showed a second separte video of a distant perspective showing a vapor trail coming from above, like a faint missile trial prior to the explosion.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

So what explosive mixture explodes pink when ignited?

And please don't say gender reveal explosive
edit on 12/28/2020 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

are you telling me my simplysafe security system is analog after they told me it was digital?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Readers Digest version - Suspect apparently gave a Quit Claim Deed a property to some woman in CA almost exactly 30 days prior to the Nashville blast. Ownership of said property seems to be in question. Same woman was given a Quit Claim Deed to a 2nd property several months back. Ownership of 2nd property appears related, but not in the name of the suspect. What the suspect actually "owned" remains unclear. Suspect may have been living at one of the addresses on one of the Quit Claim Deeds, although I've not seen absolute confirmation of this.

The End.

ETA - BTW, my only point with the Quit Claim deed process, and I probably should have clarified this, was that the document is only part of the process. The actual transfer of title still has to take place in order to put the actual Deed of Trust into another name. And really, just distilling it all down, the fundamental point was there were other people involved and it wasn't just a 5 minute thing.

edit on 12/28/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

An ANFO blast can turn pink when mixed with ag-diesel.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

No, just telling you that some of the edge detection sensors may be analog. The "system" itself is likely digital, in that the data traversing the system is in a digital format.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join