It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large explosion, buildings damaged in downtown Nashville

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfect stranger
Thank you. I had totally forgotten some have gutters.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Well here it is...

Feds investigate evidence Nashville bomber hunted ‘lizard people,’ other alien beings

Case closed. *sighhhh*
www.wkrn.com...

The sources told ABC News that Anthony Quinn Warner, 63, may have been motivated, at least in part, by “paranoia over 5G technology,” but that they also found writings that contained ramblings about assorted conspiracy theories, including the idea of shape-shifting reptilian creatures that appear in human form and attempt world domination.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
Well here it is...

Feds investigate evidence Nashville bomber hunted ‘lizard people,’ other alien beings

Case closed. *sighhhh*
www.wkrn.com...

The sources told ABC News that Anthony Quinn Warner, 63, may have been motivated, at least in part, by “paranoia over 5G technology,” but that they also found writings that contained ramblings about assorted conspiracy theories, including the idea of shape-shifting reptilian creatures that appear in human form and attempt world domination.

So...chances he was a member here? I'd say he at least lurked or was on GLP.....

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Still trying to find the video... Maybe someone else will have better luck.

Possible Tri-State Connection to the Nashville Explosion

A Henderson County man has posted a video to YouTube he says shows an FBI agent at his house the night of December 25th. In the video, the man, who’s reportedly the agent, can be heard saying one of the reasons he’s there is because the RV used in the explosion was once registered in the Henderson County man’s father’s name.
The father can be heard later in the video talking about an RV and when he sold it. In the video, the man and his father are told they’re not being accused of doing anything wrong. They’re then told another reason for the visit is because of comments made on social media by the son, comments critical of AT&T. The video lasts about 20 minutes.

Never trust the FBI when they claim you aren't accused of doing anything wrong.
edit on 29-12-2020 by Identified because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Well here it is...

Case closed. *sighhhh*
www.wkrn.com...

Time to start cross-referencing 5G and Reptilian threads on ATS. Hell, if they fed an AI bot nothing but ATS threads, the ending would probably turn out similar.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I immediately thought that when I heard the story.

a reply to: Drucifer
Is there a certain poster that is missing?

---

His father supposedly died of Dementia, I wonder if he was in the early stages of it himself. Assuming any of this true and the FBI isn't just making stuff up to fit the narrative.

edit on 29-12-2020 by Identified because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Identified

That's close to me....interesting.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: TheRedneck

This seems like a part of it.

The part of this scenario that doesn't fit for me is why did he do it where he did? What is the significance of this spot for him? Or was it all just for show and attention? I mean he blew himself up......

Unconfirmed, at least at this point, is that all the stories told so far are false flags. The real story, allegedly, is that the AT&T building is where many Dominion voting machines were being stored and analyzed for voter fraud. All destroyed in the explosion. It will be interesting to see if this storyline develops into something viable. If I find any links I will add them but so far its just word of mouth so take it for what it is...

If that’s the case, I would assume whoever ordered the analyzing of the machines would be raising hell when they got word that “We couldn’t perform an analysis because the machines blew up.”. That’s not exactly the most discrete way to make something disappear.

No, it isn't the least bit discrete. Neither was blowing up the Kansas City Court House 4 days before hillary was going to be indicted. Who said discrete was necessary? That level of corruption couldn't care less about being seen. They function with impunity, no fear of consequences. Just ask epstien...

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

originally posted by: mikell
Have they said what the bomb was made of? I can't find any clues to what it was.

All I heard on the TV news a few days ago --- That the suspected Nashville Christmas bomber previously had access to military grade explosive.

The explosion looked relatively energetic.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfect stranger

here is the screen shot,

i cropped it from this one, it opens full screen on mine doesn't on link almost but not quite.
RV

being that the angle is different, i'd have to say it's the same.
edit on 29-12-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sthrndream

the black box is more than likely the exhaust vent for the stove. they get beat up/ broke, bent, flapper spring inside breaks and they won't open, close, or constantly bounce back and forth inside, all the time.

they come as OEM replacements that might not be the same color or material and after market (made in china mexico ) may be plastic, pvc, metal, and come in black white and silver.

a whole page of them,

stove exhaust vent for chateau rv

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Well here it is...

Case closed. *sighhhh*
www.wkrn.com...

So...chances he was a member here? I'd say he at least lurked or was on GLP.....

OMFG! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

I didn't want to be mean or disrespectful. But I was actually considering which member hasn't posted recently. But there is that one member ATS must never speak of that came to mind.... so believe it or not STFU
and didn't post my thought.

Yes this very thought crossed my mind.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

So we are seeing a pattern. 😮

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: SoulReaper

5. LEO's seemed concerned about what they felt was ammunition "cooking off" in the area of the blast. Ammo 'cooking off' is what happens to ammunition in a fire. It's scary sounding, but generally harmless.

Which gives time and cover for covert action...

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Nashville bomber’s girlfriend told police in 2019 he was making explosives inside RV

When authorities visited the girlfriend at her home – about a mile and a half away from Warner’s home – she handed over two unloaded guns that she claimed belonged to Warner, telling authorities she "did not want them in the house any longer," Metro Nashville police spokesman Don Aaron told the newspaper. She also told Nashville police that Warner was "building bombs in the RV trailer at his residence," according to police

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Well here it is...

Case closed. *sighhhh*
www.wkrn.com...

Well, it wasn't me lol. I am a lizard people.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Identified
Nashville bomber’s girlfriend told police in 2019 he was making explosives inside RV

When authorities visited the girlfriend at her home – about a mile and a half away from Warner’s home – she handed over two unloaded guns that she claimed belonged to Warner, telling authorities she "did not want them in the house any longer," Metro Nashville police spokesman Don Aaron told the newspaper. She also told Nashville police that Warner was "building bombs in the RV trailer at his residence," according to police

The thing that gets me each and every single friggin time, is even if the official narrative is true then why da fuq is it that the FBI alwaaaays waits until after the act is committed?

That's actually kind of a rhetorical question.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

Well here it is...

Case closed. *sighhhh*
www.wkrn.com...

Well, it wasn't me lol. I am a lizard people.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

So he hated the police and wanted to defund them because they were infiltrated with lizard people. Gotcha.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Identified
a reply to: StratosFear

The small black box next to the second side window is also shadow. As you can see in the CCTV video the white vent is higher than the window corner. When in shadow the shadow drops below and now looks like a black box that is sitting level with the window next to it. It's all shadows.

Pay attention to the shadows cast by the ladder on the back and it will start to make sense.

This is actually a good point. Something I hadn't noticed. The elevations are indeed different.

Interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50 >>

join