It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has any one seen..Demon's?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I agree with above that a person should regulary read the bible, but what I found is that as a person gets older, the words seem to mean different things than the readings from one's youth.

The bible is a collection of advice, wise words and disciplines on a way to conduct one's life.
It gives information to show how fragile we are as humans, it calls on hope and asks the reader not to give in on his fellowman.

The bible also discribes a darker world, a place where order was tested and won, where the doubts and foibles of mankind are splayed across the pages and where his dreams of peace are always crumpled and dashed by friends, enemies and peers.

It's wonder that we're permitted to remain on this planet.
Still... keep the faith!

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Yeah! Ironman

I am going to copy that one, whew...what a summery of life! I got to take a nap now.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Sleep well my ATS companion and I hope the bugs don't bite!

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonbeam13
Vash I have as you would put it scanned you, the demons that surround now arent that bad but what worries me is that those demons are never around unless their master is and their master is one of the main powers of hell. Abaddon. I unfortuanatly dont have the means from this distance to rid you of them but I do know of someone who can I will speak to him when next I see him, just make sure you try shut yourself off from them and show them no fear.

Abaddon one of the genreals of hell i belive he is the legion of death or despair i cant reamber ...
may i ask all if i was to say there was a reason why i am being protcted by demons?..
A reason no one whould belive or take well i think hmm * sigh *

moonbeam i ask of you to if you can to dable in to my past i whould really liek to knwo what you see what you feel what you exparince looking in to my self if you will any how ^_^ please

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 03:11 AM
link   
They protect you because Abbodon needs you for something, the only thing i can tell you so far is it is not good. I will take a look, it might take me a bit long but i will try

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   
i think mods really exist , because mods are mentioned in every religion , and i even know someone who saw a mods once !! however mods appear only one day of the year ...

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Abbodon is hebrew for the greek Apollo the destoryer, or the Devil.
According to the Bible. He is also Death the demon the mightest, save Satan, the angel of the Abyss.
But, is it sometimes hard to tell.

Are you totaly, sure you want these guy around you? Vash? I really like you and would hate to see them have thier way with you.

I am going to U2U.

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 03:28 AM
link   
mods are mods ... mods will be mods ... forever

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balaams donkey
Abbodon is hebrew for the greek Apollo the destoryer, or the Devil.
According to the Bible. He is also Death the demon the mightest, save Satan, the angel of the Abyss.
But, is it sometimes hard to tell.

Are you totaly, sure you want these guy around you? Vash? I really like you and would hate to see them have thier way with you.

I am going to U2U.

hmm i feel as if i have a purpose with this if for some reson i am followed by this great demon then maybe it is what i have to do...

To moonbeam
please yes i will wait as long as it takes thank you moon

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Yes Vash,

They do have a purpose in mind, a bad one. You own your life, not me, not moon, and certainly not them. God gave you free will, you should not be subject to their desires of guarding you. If you do not want them around then they should leave, as you have stated they will not, so they do not respect your free will.

Also, I doubt is Death or Apollo guarding you, as the biggest demon are in charge of World, and high ranking demons are in charge of whole continents, and smaller ones in charge of cities, and so on, so it would be strange to think and they personally would be guarding you, your cool and all that but, really? Now I would not doubt the demons that are guarding you are under his command, yes of course. But, they cannot be everywhere at once. There is 6 billion people in world, they are busy boys.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Who to listen to? It seems you're getting guidance from both. In that case my advice would be to look for motive. What is it the demons what from you vs. what is it your friends want for you?

[edit on 2-4-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Whatever your choice, deliberate all variables, ponder all facets... flip a coin and... sorry!
Ask yourself this, what is best for everyone.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I do not trust the bible, i get my info from other sources. Aboddon is not actually related in realty to Apollo at all. Vash you do need to want them away from you or no matter what i do or anyone else for that matter they wont leave. they protect you so that you can be USED by them later, they will dump you very quickly once you are done. trust at this point in your guardian angel to protect you

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
hmm i must say what ever my propouse is may be i should do it ?

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Vash,

Moon makes a very good point. You stated,

""hmm i must say what ever my propouse is may be i should do it ?""

Well this is valid, only if you accept that there purpose is the only one or the right one. God has a purpose for you that is differant than the one then have, so maybe you should follow that one? Maybe you have a purpose, for yourself that you should follow? I think they are keeping you from your true purpose, rather than helping you find it. A pimp has a purpose for a prostitute, but is is wrong. A robber has a purpose for a store, but it is wrong. Just because they have a purpose does not mean that purpose is yours

your friend

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vash

I talk now from my own experiences and when dealing with Abbondon no good can come of it. So caring out your purpose will do nothing more than harm you and others. I have done a bit of looking into your past. You are blocking most of my searching which is fine because it means you will also partiualy block the demons, what I found though was there is someone either related to you or one you love, that is a very dark soul, they are part of the reason for these demons. I will try look again but I wont push to hard because I dont want to hurt you.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonbeam13

I talk now from my own experiences and when dealing with Abbondon no good can come of it. So caring out your purpose will do nothing more than harm you and others. I have done a bit of looking into your past. You are blocking most of my searching which is fine because it means you will also partiualy block the demons, what I found though was there is someone either related to you or one you love, that is a very dark soul, they are part of the reason for these demons. I will try look again but I wont push to hard because I dont want to hurt you.

i have a blank spot in my past a spot that is filled with who knows what of my past life for i have only hade one tho my soul is older then most...

please keep loking i am always interasted in looking in to my past

Your freind
Vash

p.s. i dont use my real name on forums btw i forgot who asked for it ^_^ sorry

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Vash i sent a thing to your u2u. sorry donkey i know you are curious however i beleive this information might be a bit personal to vash

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   

i have a blank spot in my past a spot that is filled with who knows what of my past life for i have only hade one tho my soul is older then most...

please keep loking i am always interasted in looking in to my past

It doesn't matter what you used to do. It doesn't matter what you used to be. I get curious about my geneology now and again, wondering what it was like for my forefathers, but the fact is the here and now needs your immediate attention. One of excellent qualities of God is that he will redeem anyone of anything they've done if they approach him and put their past behind them.

Keep safe Vash, we are pulling for you.
Pray, train, study.
God bless.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   
well saint i belive it is good to knwo your past to learn from it....

i belive you only have one soul or sprite and when your body dies you are born again in to a new one or you go to a differnt place soem where else

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join