It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad
You must be a public figure. I'm barely noticeable 100% of the time, lol.

BTW.. I think I.G. Michael Horowitz is Deep State. He said everything the FBI did was NOT politically motivated. It's like every I.G. is against America being run by honest people.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Intelligence Community Statement on Origins of COVID-19

WASHINGTON, D.C. – The Office of the Director of National Intelligence today issued the following Intelligence Community (IC) statement:

“The entire Intelligence Community has been consistently providing critical support to U.S. policymakers and those responding to the COVID-19 virus, which originated in China. The Intelligence Community also concurs with the wide scientific consensus that the COVID-19 virus was not manmade or genetically modified.

“As we do in all crises, the Community’s experts respond by surging resources and producing critical intelligence on issues vital to U.S. national security. The IC will continue to rigorously examine emerging information and intelligence to determine whether the outbreak began through contact with infected animals or if it was the result of an accident at a laboratory in Wuhan.”
ODNI Press Release

Well, there you go...case closed.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
April 30 is the Day of Days.

1492 – Spain gives Christopher Columbus his commission of exploration.

1789 – On the balcony of Federal Hall on Wall Street in New York City, George Washington takes the oath of office to become the first elected President of the United States.

1897 – J. J. Thomson of the Cavendish Laboratory announces his discovery of the electron as a subatomic particle.

1905 – Albert Einstein completes his doctoral thesis at the University of Zurich.
1945: Führerbunker: Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun disappear.
1947 – In Nevada, Boulder Dam is renamed Hoover Dam.
1956 – Former Vice President and Democratic Senator Alben Barkley dies during a speech in Virginia.
1961 – K-19, the first Soviet nuclear submarine equipped with nuclear missiles, is commissioned.
1966 – The Church of Satan is formed in The Black House, San Francisco.
1973 – Watergate scandal: U.S. President Richard Nixon announces that White House Counsel John Dean has been fired and that other top aides
1980 – The Iranian Embassy siege begins in London.
1993 – CERN announces World Wide Web protocols will be free.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Honesty Day is celebrated on April 30 in the United States to encourage honesty and straightforward communication in politics, relationships, consumer relations and historical education. It was invented by M. Hirsh Goldberg, who chose the last day of April for two reasons. First, since the first day of that month, which is April Fools' Day, celebrates falsehoods. Second, it is the anniversary of the First inauguration of George Washington on April 30, 1789.

Proclamation on Loyalty Day, 2020
Issued on: April 30, 2020

NOW, THEREFORE, I, DONALD J. TRUMP, President of the United States of America, do hereby proclaim May 1, 2020, as Loyalty Day. I call on all Americans to observe this day by learning more about the proud history of our Nation. I urge all Government officials to display the flag of the United States on all Government buildings and grounds on that day.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

A virus doesn't need to be man made or genetically modified for it to be used as a bioweapon. It just needs to be strategically placed in the right place at the right time.

Just look at the history of biological weapons before man had the ability to genetically modify viruses.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's like every I.G. is against America being run by honest people.

Yes!

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Justice.gov: Deprivation Of Rights Under Color Of Law

Color of law refers to an appearance of legal power to act that may operate in violation of law. Mayors and Governors and other bureaucrats have ZERO right to arrest, fine or harass anyone simply because the say so.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
BOOOM
Executive Order on Ordering the Selected Reserve of the Armed Forces to Active Duty

The White House

Office of the Press Secretary

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

April 30, 2020

EXECUTIVE ORDER

- - - - - - -
www.whitehouse.gov...

SOUTHCOM Enhanced Counter Narcotics Operations

EO to Order the Selected Reserve and Certain Members of the Individual Ready Reserve of the Armed Forces to Active Duty - Issued on: March 27, 2020.

Until the "War on Terror" started the IRR (inactive reserves) were last called upon for Desert Shield. Surprisingly, many who are discharged from the military are not even aware or forget they are IRR members.

The United States has been in a state of national emergency since November 14, 1979.

I'm partly expecting the "storm is upon us" tweet soon.
Red sky at morning sailor take warning...

There is a storm coming.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Yes!

Fox News said the Department of Justice is about to release something significant. No clue what that is though.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: butcherguy

Yes!

Fox News said the Department of Justice is about to release something significant. No clue what that is though.

unfortunately they have a bad track record or perhaps they dont know what significant means?

not holding my breath. Hannity along with the rest can even make tom delonge blush about making huge claims and never delivering.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
New drop.

Stand by for press hysterics.
edit on 4/30/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
New drop.

Stand by for press hysterics.

Yeah, don’t expect MSM to embrace “Law Day”.

When he starts scheduling rallies again they will melt down completely.

edit on 30-4-2020 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Back in 2010, Canada's Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Theresa Tam (the equivalent of a Dr. Fauci here), talked about "the potential" of sending people to detention centers who refuse a mandatory vaccine. ~ Source

I can't quite understand if she was advocating for that, or not. The article isn't clear to me.

Today, a poll (if you can take polls seriously?) shows 60% of Canadians are perfectly fine with a COVID-19 mandatory vaccine, if implemented. ~ Source

I love where I live, and am very grateful for all the rights and freedoms I have up here, as well as the relative prosperity I enjoy compared to people who live in some other countries but, I have felt for many years now that we as a nation are drifting dangerously closer to communism.

Are the two links above pointing to evidence for my suspicions? I don't really know.
edit on 30-4-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

This was White House correspondent John Roberts. He is more reliable.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
President Trump has declared May 1st "Loyalty to the United States" day.

www.whitehouse.gov...

Traitors to America and Americans are about to be outed.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Q4010

Law Day
Ha, also Loyalty Day.

edit on 30-4-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Another drop.

There isn't a word for the depth of the filth.
edit on 4/30/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
"..and I especially urge the legal profession, the press, and the radio, television, and media industries to promote and to participate in the observance of this day."

www.whitehouse.gov...

Ha! Watch what happens.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Q4011

Apr 30 2020 14:57:10 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
CROSSFIRE HURRICANE
CROSSFIRE TYPHOON
CROSS WIND
[CLAS 1-99 UNRELEASED/REDACTED]
You didn't think the statement by POTUS re: 'CALM BEFORE THE STORM' was just random did you?
Transparency brings accountability.
Q

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

So the Selective Service is made up of military members who have already been discharged or otherwise separated, right? Jesus, I hope I dont get a phone call soon - unless they want me to join the Space Force, then we can talk!

Correct. These would be the folks who have already served their term and discharged, but are still in the 4 year window where they can be recalled. It was 4 years after I left anyways. Don't know if it's still 4 years or not.

And heck yeah to Space Force. Lol. I wish I could rejoin and sign up for the Space Force. Unfortunately I don't think theyd accept a 40 year old vet who has already been medically discharged once. Lol

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join