It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift
Good to see you PP I always enjoy your contributions!

Cheers

This didn’t end after the Cold War era (which is where the explanation lies, in that they were seeing how easily one could be broken with interrogation) this just became more subtle and widespread.

Indeed: paperclip, artichoke, monarch and many more. C.F. Akino "Mind War"

MindWar must target all participants if it is to be effective. It must not only weaken the enemy; it must strengthen the United States. It strengthens the United States by denying enemy propaganda access to our people, and by explaining and emphasizing to our people the rationale for our national interest in a specific war.
12 Under existing United States law, PSYOP units may not target American citizens.
That prohibition is based upon the presumption that “propaganda” is necessarily a lie or at least a misleading half-truth, and that the government has no right to lie to the people. The Propaganda Ministry of Goebbels must not be a part of the American way of life.
Quite right, and so it must be axiomatic of MindWar that it always speaks the truth. Its power lies in its ability to focus recipients’ attention on the truth of the future as well as that of the present. MindWar thus involves the stated promise of the truth that the United States has resolved to make real if it is not already so.

This is now standard operation procedure of all mainstream media.

It’s deeper from my POV than just ritual abuse, or perversions. It’s the abuse of the entire consciousness, the entire spirit. and it’s not always clearly evident that it has happened. You gotta recognize the patterns.

Indeed: e.g. pair bonding mk subject child to an animal or other child then killing the pair bond animal or child to create psychic trauma in the mk subject. Mk subject then aways afraid of close relationships/anything good in their life. Then they are... traumatized... at puberty to make any intimate adult relationship trauma. The children are chosen not for sociopathy but the opposite, empathy, and the ability to dissociate and turn all external pain internal. Electroshock/Drugs to induce dissociation. Pain/pleasure reversal. Everything is reversed on all level. Cognitive dissonance in all things.

Q Relevance: Q2663

CIA MKUltra Mind Control Program Still Active

www.thesun.co.uk...📁
Program dev ongoing under offshore [not domestic] 'tangent' agency?
Covert funding?
Animals > Humans

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Q4021

Apr 30 2020 17:46:38 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
Think SIGINT
Think CIA
Think Double agents
China thought they eliminated all in-country assets.
www.nytimes.com...📁
Some things are better left untold [cov].
Public truths of some events force wars.
WWIII prevent.
Hello, Feinstein.
Q

Q4022

Apr 30 2020 17:49:48 (EST) NEW

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: da9947 No.8978368 📁
Apr 30 2020 17:46:38 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
Think SIGINT
Think CIA
Think Double agents
China thought they eliminated all in-country assets.
www.nytimes.com...📁
Some things are better left untold [cov].
Public truths of some events force wars.
WWIII prevent.
Hello, Feinstein.
Q

>>8978368
MATTERS OF NATIONAL SECURITY.
Q

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Q4014says "define insurgency". Earlier in Q4008, Q refers us to a state.gov document, "U.S. Government Counterinsurgency Guide". 2009-2017.state.gov...

I skimmed through that pdf document. It is dated January 2009.

Gulp...we really are at war. Right here in our own country's 'human terrain'? I think Q is trying to help us to actually absorb that fact in reality, not just conceptually. I'm going to go back and re-read that guide with that thought in mind.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric
mobile.twitter.com...

I suspect the pic won’t download appropriately bc I’m on mobile atm but, this had me in tears from laughing so hard lol!!!

😂😂 these 2 geniuses doing the interview.

Thank you

I’m not sure how to embed pics
Whoever created that deserves a beer

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

No problem. Yea a few

I'm still laughing it plus it brings back ole MTV memories.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The truth of Dianne Feinstein's involvement with China has to be kept secret to prevent World War 3?

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Break this one out at the treason trials. It has a bunch of questions that can be answered with who done it's lined up like ducks in a pond. Maybe not all of them but most all of them can be answered with multiple perpetrators committing the same crime.

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
6HUMER 6AID 6 WAYS From 6unday

I have always had in mind the 6um of all Fears..The OWL will not withdraw.
What are those 6 way's..

1.Flynn
2.Stormy
3.Mueller
4.Impeachment
5.Corona
6.Nuclear

They will stop at nothing!
IMO-- this is one of the Clearest and non riddled Q drops!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE
Q
!CbboFOtcZs
30 Jun 2018 - 2:36:13 PM
You have a choice.
The choice has always been yours.
POWER TO THE PEOPLE.
THEY WANT YOU DIVIDED.
THEY WANT RACE WARS.
THEY WANT CLASS WARS.
THEY WANT RELIGIOUS WARS.
THEY WANT POLITICAL WARS.
THEY USE THE MEDIA.
THEY USE HOLLYWOOD.
THEY USE POLITICAL LEADERS.
THEY ARE LOUD.
GROUP THINK.
PUBLIC SHAME AGAINST THOSE WHO CHALLENGE.
SLAVERY.
THEY KNOW WHAT IS COMING.
IT IS NOW MORE CLEAR THAN EVER.
NEVER IN OUR HISTORY HAVE THEY BEEN THIS EXPOSED.
NEVER IN OUR HISTORY HAVE THEY COME OUT FROM THE SHADOWS TO FIGHT.
THE TRUTH IS CLEARLY VISIBLE.
DEFEND MS-13?
DEFEND THE DESTRUCTION OF OUR BORDERS?
PROMOTE THE FEAR NUCLEAR WAR IF POTUS REMAINS IN OFFICE?
NUCLEAR ALERTS MALFUNCTION?
COMPARE TO HITLER/NAZIS?
PROMOTE VIOLENCE?
PROMOTE HATE?
PROMOTE WAR?
PROMOTE ECONOMIC DECLINE?
PROMOTE NK TO END TALKS W/ POTUS?
PROMOTE IMPEACHMENT FOR NO REASON?
PROMOTE RACISM?
PROMOTE FACISM?
PROMOTE RIOTS?
FORM ANTIFA - VIOLENT GROUP DESIGNED TO INSTILL FEAR IN FREE SPEECH.
HATRED FOR AMERICA.
SHEEP FOLLOW BLINDLY.
THEY ARE SCARED.
THEY ARE LOSING CONTROL.
WE KNEW THIS DAY WOULD COME.
www.youtube.com...📁
WE PLANNED.
WE TOOK CONTROL OVER KEY ELEMENTS.
WE STAND AT THE READY.
WE FIGHT.
DARK TO LIGHT.
GOD BLESS AMERICA.
GOD BLESS PATRIOTS AROUND THE WORLD.
THINK FOR YOURSELF.
TRUST YOURSELF.
COURAGE.
TOGETHER.
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.–That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, –That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."
"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be courageous; be strong."
Q
qmap.pub...

17 Q drops with keyword Nuclear...Define "Nuclear Stand Off"

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yep, when Obama took Office. "What Country was the true intended target?" Q posted that same guide in Q3882.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Reading this drops I notice something key.

Barr stated that Rudy's docs on Ukraine Joe are being looked at. Think on that, this means that Joe cannot be elected, let alone run if those docs lead to scandal, arrest, etc. Baker recently said they had enough evidence to nail Hillary but were concerned about optics (that's cover of course).

Baker's admission suggests it is in fact possible to arrest a high profile IF, and only IF, the President Okay's it. Now, Barr hinted that Joe is not being investigated at this time - "candidates are not being investigated," BUT, we know for a fact Joe is per another Barr statement on Rudy and Ukraine.

Assuming he drops out as predicted, and Hillary takes his place. Ukraine Joe is STILL being investigated. I'd be a shame, a crying chuck shame, for any of that stuff to be leaked during the summer.

The Flynn drops yesterday point to renOgade directly. End. Biden/RenOgade exposure = a dirty bomb that only hits Dems.

If I can read the tea leaves so can the Dem top brass. Which leads me to the next though. Who now runs the Dems, who really runs the Dems? I ask because this path 200 > demented/pedo was the WORST possible line for Dems, but BEST for Dark > Light exposure.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Q4023

Apr 30 2020 17:55:40 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
Control.
Q

Q4024

Apr 30 2020 17:59:59 (EST) NEW
Sometimes you can't TELL the public the truth.
YOU MUST SHOW THEM.
A deeply entrenched enemy who controls the vast majority of communications is only defeated by……….
Game theory.
Q

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The truth of Dianne Feinstein's involvement with China has to be kept secret to prevent World War 3?

IDK, that last line could be interpreted as the truth regarding Feinstein will be told or SHOWN.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Q4023

Apr 30 2020 17:55:40 (EST) NEW
twitter.com...📁
Control.
Q

Q4024

YOU MUST SHOW THEM.
A deeply entrenched enemy who controls the vast majority of communications is only defeated by……….
Game theory.
Q

A Sun Tzu like set of moves at a 3D or higher chess level. His game theory's are the way of war that military leaders the world wide study. All have a weakness of some kind that will have to be exploited.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Q4025

twitter.com...

edit on 30-4-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: Flynn

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Q4025

twitter.com...

If Flynn actually joins the administration, the MSM smear/temper tantrum will be of EPIC proportions.

::stocks white cheddar popcorn::
edit on 30-4-2020 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Now, Barr hinted that Joe is not being investigated at this time - "candidates are not being investigated," BUT, we know for a fact Joe is per another Barr statement on Rudy and Ukraine.

Unless Joe made some kind of overt deal (yea, the proverbial quid pro quo) there is no criminal liability. That's why Joe's story is it (Hunter-Burisma) only came up once briefly, and he doesn't know anything else about it.
Hell, even Hunter isn't accused of a criminal act. Every one knows that it's crooked and dirty as hell, but it's not illegal.

I'm not sure that giving the Ukraine an ultimatum vis a vis the prosecutor is criminal without proving that was his intention, and not some other overarching policy. And proving Joe's mindset is going to be difficult or impossible.

I do think the odds of Joe Biden making it through the Convention are growing increasingly suspect. They'll install a puppet at the convention.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Is this the same reporter who was gloating about how famous and important he was to the world a few weeks ago?

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Q4024

YOU MUST SHOW THEM.
Game theory.
Q

Even people I thought were hopeless are waking up to the "news" being useless at best, propaganda at worst.

Still a lot of drones out there though.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   
There’s another - Crossfire Dragon.👀🤔
Sergei Millian, the American/Russian, that Devin Nunes said a few days ago might also have been framed. Sergei is being blamed as the source for Christopher Steele’s dossier disinformation.

@SergeiMillian

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join