It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

If you know/think something, just spit it out
FFS. Thanks

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Ok.....it sure looks like Andrew Brietbart.

images.app.goo.gl...
edit on 30-4-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Aallanon

Ok.....it sure looks like Andrew Brietbart.

There are a lot of similarities.
Leaving purgatory would be a fitting caption if it were to be him.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Witness Protection for the last 9 years?! Is Brietbart Q?!

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

Witness Protection for the last 9 years?! Is Brietbart Q?!

If someone has any facial recognition software and the time to run it against a known photo of him, that would be helpful. I would think some autist out there has already done it.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
This Comey guy really has some giant brass balls, I’ll give him that. Here he is basically admitting to setting Flynn up and not following normal legal protocols.

video.twimg.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Posted on the chan on 4/28 but only one reply that didn’t add value. Everyone ignored it. Which is odd in itself.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

So much traffic there I’m sure some things slip thru the cracks. Someone caught it though, that’s where I got it from.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
It... can't be...

Could it?

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: keystonemadman

I really don’t know - but damned if that does not look like Andrew Brietbart about 10 years later. I wouldn’t put anything outside of the realm of possibility these days. We’ve officially entered uncharted territory.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

So much traffic there I’m sure some things slip thru the cracks. Someone caught it though, that’s where I got it from.

Very true. Has there ever been a case of returning from the faked dead; to the public?

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

To me, he looks younger in this picture (or the same age) - not 9 years olders. Also, does not have appeared to lost any more hair in 9 years.

From personal experience, I have less hair and look a little older than 9 years ago.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: djohn554

Idk it’s one pic. I have all my hair from 10 years ago still. Who knows?!

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Not much love on these yesterday but important.

Notice how the new drop is the old, with significant changes regarding Kevin Squealer Klinesmith and Tash.

It seems to me this connects directly with Flynn. The new Flynn information and filings all but end his ordeal and this drop shows up.

Now the three stars post.

This is the first time we see the stars. I interpret this to suggest Flynn was acting as a military man all along as a General (which we all suspected - maybe even Mueller too).

I don't know the implications of Framing a General during a war, but my guess is it is military tribunal worthy and maybe even a trial in absentia.

Which brings the Q-uestion. How many tribunals have been held in secret and absentia? We'd never know, could this be a clue?

"So how come they aren't gone from sight crank?" Your honor, I present Toilet Paper hoarding - case rests.

Also, these posts seem to imply a runaround the office of Bill Priestrap, at least in certain aspects of this. The handwritten notes writer seems to know they are treading dangerous waters with the Flynn interview. It's one of the few, if any brakes pushed on the whole Russia farce.

Is he the main person who spilled the beans to the Trump Admin? Seems very strange they didn't redact his "EW" initials on the handwritten notes. Plus he held his office far longer than any other CF piece of crap and was allowed to retire with pension, unlike McCabe.

What do others think of Bill P?

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Yea, very sad. I guess the Harvard/MKULTRA experiments took a toll. Back in '05 when I was working on processors for smartphones I told my team mates that one day these things will become everyone's albatross. They all laughed.

Very insightful.

Cognitive dissonance is at the heart of MKULTRA programming.

Most news reports now are nothing but cognitive dissonance.

Good to see you PP I always enjoy your contributions!

I’m going to expand on the convo from last night,
interesting to see TK brought up in here as he is a great example of how sinister forces hunt down those considered “the best and brightest” minds and manipulate them into oblivion. He was given a full scholarship to Harvard at 16 and considered ‘genius’ and then manipulated into participating in highly unethical psych experiments.

This didn’t end after the Cold War era (which is where the explanation lies, in that they were seeing how easily one could be broken with interrogation) this just became more subtle and widespread.

Patterns. Some other things became more widespread as well.

Psychological form of spirit cooking.

Red flag #1 - giving 8 year olds RORSCHACH tests among other psychological evaluations because they can read or do mathematics or other learning tasks better/faster/more in depth than their peers.

Why not just simply give them more books? More math? Why the need to look deep inside their mind, while nobody even questions it, because parents are assured that every bit of it will benefit their child’s future success?

Then, if things go south, which they often do, it’s at the fault of the parents or the child themselves. Never is the special education setting questioned. It falls back on what was found in the psych in the first place, right? The remarkable differences in functioning from their peer group..chicken or egg?

Sorry, but this whole thing is #forthechildren

It’s deeper from my POV than just ritual abuse, or perversions. It’s the abuse of the entire consciousness, the entire spirit. and it’s not always clearly evident that it has happened. You gotta recognize the patterns.

The things they’ve learned and put into practice, on mass scales, at the expense of experimentation on children, is, in MY opinion, the key concept at work behind the successful functioning of the system.

It’s why everything in Hollywood is the way it is
And it’s potentially the same across various industries where dark agendas have their hidden hands.

John Nash is another interesting story, one muddied by Hollywood, by design.

Just assertions here, but, if we’re draining the swamp, cleaning out the system, exposing the darkness- I think these hidden gutters might be holding a lot of muck that doesn’t get mentioned often.

Maybe I made sense.

I find this excerpt from TKs paper Coram linked to be worthy of being read by those willing. This is not something I’ve ever read, but scanning it this section caught my attention.

On technology and why telling someone that it doesn’t have to affect them if they don’t let is not always applicable advice.

Example: children out of school right now are required to be using ZOOM (etmn has posted some info about its having been hacked by foreign entities many pages back) so, for the parent who doesn’t want to use technology to educate their child, they are now required to do so, and not only that- they are required to expose themselves and their environment and child to being hacked and monitored by bad actors.

Appalling. The idea that we can somehow work around these kinds of issues is rooted in deception.

A technological advance that appears not to threa- ten freedom often turns out to threaten it very seriously later on. For example, consider motorized transport. A walking man formerly could go where he pleased, go at his own pace without observing any traffic regulations, and was independent of technological support-systems. When motor vehicles were introduced they appeared to increase man’s freedom. They took no freedom away from the walking man, no one had to have an automobile if he didn’t want one, and anyone who did choose to buy an automobile could travel much faster and farther than a walking man. But the introduction of motorized transport soon changed society in such a way as to restrict greatly man’s freedom of locomotion.

When automobiles became numerous, it became necessary to regulate their use ex- tensively. In a car, especially in densely populated areas, one cannot just go where one likes at one’s own pace; one’s movement is governed by the flow of traffic and by various traffic laws. One is tied down by various obliga- tions: license requirements, driver test, renewing registra- tion, insurance, maintenance required for safety, monthly payments on purchase price. Moreover, the use of moto- rized transport is no longer optional. Since the introduc- tion of motorized transport the arrangement of our cities has changed in such a way that the majority of people no longer live within walking distance of their place of employment, shopping areas and recreational opportuni- ties, so that they HAVE TO depend on the automobile for transportation. Or else they must use public transporta- tion, in which case they have even less control over their own movement than when driving a car. Even the walker’s freedom is now greatly restricted.

In the city he conti- nually has to stop to wait for traffic lights that are desi- gned mainly to serve auto traffic. In the country, motor traffic makes it dangerous and unpleasant to walk along the highway. (Note this important point that we have just illustrated with the case of motorized transport: When a new item of technology is introduced as an option that an individual can accept or not as he chooses, it does not ne- cessarily REMAIN optional. In many cases the new techno- logy changes society in such a way that people eventually find themselves FORCED to use it.

It is hard to defend a writing of someone like this, as pointed out- but I’m not gonna let it stop me. Some truths transcend the mechanism by which they are delivered. This is one of those truths.

Let us make sure we don’t allow technology to enslave us simply because we envision the positive uses for such technology. Let us also take into consideration, in spite of how mentally draining that might be, the potential negative consequences affiliated with said advancement, and stop allowing ourselves to be deceived in the name of advancements.

The retiree sitting around insisting that since he does not have to own a smart device or WiFi connection to survive, and therefore neither do you, doesn’t understand the working single mother who has to rely on the public education system and now therefore the intrusive technology required to educate her child. If she doesn’t comply, the state gets the child.

We are all in the same storm, but we are not all in the same boat.

If we can understand this concept clearly, we can avoid an unintended game of battleship.

Oh my
This was a brave post.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Ummmmmm, so who does this look like to you guys?

The implications are mind blowing - ill just wait to see if it gains any traction around here first. But, wow....

I'm not saying it is... But +++ were found on the ships. The ships were meant to bring "Mercy" and "Comfort" - there's that pattern again, reappearing on his sweater.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
www.npr.org...

Nov. 8, 2016

Donald Trump wins the presidential election.

Nov. 10, 2016

President Obama warns President-elect Trump against Flynn during a meeting in the Oval Office, a former Obama official told NPR months after the tête-à-tête.

Nov. 18, 2016

President-elect Trump announces that Flynn will be his national security adviser. Flynn, it is later reported, had been in contact with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak before the election.

A nice time line.
This makes me laugh a bit because it was Trump's way of saying FU to Obama.
The battle had already begun but Trump was saying.."game on".

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
The question is “why” Flynn?

- once the FBI/S.C. realized he had no Trump dirt, he had no value.

- the notes say goal to get him to lie to FBI (charge him) or get him fired.

Why did Flynn @ Ntl Sec Adv scare the DS so bad?

Was it his DIA and Military Intel connections?

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Malevolous

Also, +++ was a big symbol relating to Q and this whole conspiracy in the very beginning. +, ++ and +++ are supposed to represent the 3 sides of the triangle that secretly control everything. Soros, House of Saud, and I cannot recall the last one right now. Someone will be along shortly to help me out I’m sure.

Edit - it’s Rothschild
edit on 30-4-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

a reply to: Malevolous

Also, +++ was a big symbol relating to Q and this whole conspiracy in the very beginning. +, ++ and +++ are supposed to represent the 3 sides of the triangle that secretly control everything. Soros, House of Saud, and I cannot recall the last one right now. Someone will be along shortly to help me out I’m sure.

Rockefeller was the third.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MaplePatriot

Rothschild. Rockefeller was removed earlier.

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join