It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

You know what Tusk was before the political machines in Europe elevated him to an absurdly high position?

He cleaned industrial chimneys. But because he was willing to be a useful tool for the EU and Merkel, he now enjoys a very well-appointed life. The Poles I've met can't stand him.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: crankyoldman

Wish I knew how to link WaPo articles so they'd be "clickable". This one has a photo taken today of Giuliani and a Ukraine lawmaker holding up documents in an ominous fashion. (Rudy is in Ukraine right now. Freaking out the talking-heads on CNN and MSNBC today.)

Ukraine lawmaker seeking Biden probe meets with Giuliani in Kyiv

Link fixed.

When you get a free moment, please share how you make Washington Post article links clickable. Thanks in advance!

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel,

PM for you.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Direct hit, TAT. Well done.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
CWM, I know you didn't ask me but I got a free moment.

You use the url tag
(url=link)article name(/url)

With brackets instead of parentheses, of course.

You can click quote in EndtheMadnessNow's post and see what it looks like.

edit on 6-12-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Liberal rags are incensed that Rudy Giuliani took One America News (OAN) network with him to Ukraine this week, to document key revelations.

One example: lawandcrime.com...

The liberal nutjobs are, as usual, not comprehending properly what Rudy is doing. He's not trying to end the House Impeachment push, as stated in the "Law and Crime" article. He's lining up the ducks (evidence) that will be used against the Bidens and the DNC, when the Senate Impeachment trial begins, IMO.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Someone needs to put Biden on the Peloton screen saying "Look, fat"...

Kills 2 birds with 1 stone....lol

Hahaha. Brilliant V Croe!

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Thank-you! It's strange that WaPo URL's don't copy/paste to ATS properly.

BTW:

LEAK: DOJ IG Report Has 104 Criminal or Admin Investigations of Misconduct by FBI Employees.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Thank-you! It's strange that WaPo URL's don't copy/paste to ATS properly.

I think it is because they are too long. If you look at your post you will see that there is text (plain text) after the link. With that part left out, the browser doesn't really know where to go.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Alright everyone. With the upcoming new year I felt it was fitting to make a calendar. You can download the PDF and let me know if there are any additional notable dates that should be added.

Epstein Island Calendar - 2020

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Meet me in Seoul? Gen Flynn is going to South Korea for Christmas holidays.

Interdasting.

Passport granted

Simple answer to this.

He is going "Bird" Watching

Follow the Money

edit on 1262019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   

A Watch the Water Moment for DETROIT and municipalities EAST to the Atlantic (Canada /USA along Great Lakes Waterway)

Uranium-contaminated site collapses into Detroit River - December 6, 2019

A Detroit property contaminated with uranium and other dangerous chemicals partially collapsed into the Detroit River on Nov. 26, the Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes and Energy has confirmed.....

The news is especially concerning because the Detroit drinking water intake lines are nearby downriver.....

Due to the timing of the collapse, the spill went unnoticed to many responsible state and federal environmental regulatory agencies. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency officials were not aware of the collapse until contacted by the Windsor Star on Wednesday

Forty million people use the Great Lakes for drinking water, and the ecosystem is already fragile. Any potential threat should be investigated immediately on both sides of the border,” stated Masse.

more Story Broke Dec 5 but got little attention - CREDIT to the Windsor Star

There are uranium and radiation concerns on the site because Revere Copper in the 1940s was subcontracted under the Manhattan Project — the race to build the world’s first atomic bomb.

Now what is important here is Geography ....

Detroit Water System - one of the LARGEST in USA

The Detroit Water and Sewerage Department (DWSD) is one of the largest water and sewer utilities in the United States serving more than 200,000 Detroit residential and commercial accounts that includes a city population of nearly 680,000. DWSD’s water network consists of more than 2,700 miles of transmission and distribution mains and nearly 3,000 miles of sewer collection piping.

Downriver from this is a whole lot of people depending on the water ..... Lets all hope this is not as serious as it may seem ...

LATE ETA

David Rockefeller’s Chilling 1991 Speech At A Bilderberg Meeting

The transcript from a 1991 Bilderberg group meeting in Baden, Germany, was released, proving how deluded Rockefeller’s views truly were. Bill Clinton also attended this meeting, I’m sure along with many other members of the elite class. Rockefeller stated:

We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march toward a world government. . . . The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.

edit on 1262019 by MetalThunder because: 636687

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

I was bored so I tried to use some simple probabilities to find the odds. A few assumptions were made, but I included a margin or error thats 17 orders of magnitude to cover all bases. 😬 Odds still look impossible.

Bigger pic

Q: "Mathematically IMPOSSIBLE" not " mathematically possible"

The language is clear, yet folks still can't see it. Strange to me.

If Q had wanted the phrase "how many needed until proven via probability mathematics" could have been used. Then folks would begin the math. Q didn't say that.

Impossible > ?

I think this is bull snip this time guys. That looks too random to be deliberate unless a computer program on a Cray super computer is writing it seconds after one of them makes a post. In that theoretical case it could be the POTUS being copied and delayed from the other post so that Q hits first. Just saying pump the brakes on this one.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
What makes a great script?

Hero's Journey.

Wouldn't the Senate Impeachment Trial - actual trial and not this garbage leading up to it, be the ultimate showdown?

The outcome has already been determined, as Ukraine is not a DJT issue but a full on Trojan Horse for zerObama, HRC, CF, Biden(s) and so much more. Oh and "the goal was the Senate..."

In most circumstances a "trial", even one that ends in vindication, would be seen as a loss. But so much has been put into this, Informed Anons, Enemedia defined, Dems unhinged, Stable Trade Deals, Wars Over, NK, Support from Emerging World Leaders and Those Who Flipped, Documents Galore to review, Criminal Investigations etc. it would seem this trial show would be a victory of epic proportions.

Imagine how does DJT look as he emerges with Victory in hand. Imagine the Anon reaction alone.

It would also mean the Dems are stuck with Bl00mberg as the nominee as Booker, Warren and Sanders must drop out to follow and vote for the good of the country - conflict of interest too, oath of office and such.

I honestly think it needs and probably will end in RICO charges for some RINO's and a hell of a lot of D's and unelected Gov employees. That has to have all the evidence exposed so that the public understands. We NOW understand if we can think even a little bit or are not full of TDS.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Check this fresh pile of feces from the NY Times out:

www.nytimes.com...

Does belief in QAnon make classify you as legally insane? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! The sheer audacity of these people is commendable.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Active shooter report and Naval Air Station Pensacola. 10 people reported shot and sent to the hospital. Shooter is dead.

weartv.com...

I just saw a post somewhere that said every time Nancy Pelosi goes on TV and shows off her "bullet bracelet" there is a mass shooting the next day. They said it has happened 5 times now. If I can gather any more proof I will come back and post it here.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Active shooter report and Naval Air Station Pensacola. 10 people reported shot and sent to the hospital. Shooter is dead.

weartv.com...

I just saw a post somewhere that said every time Nancy Pelosi goes on TV and shows off her "bullet bracelet" there is a mass shooting the next day. They said it has happened 5 times now. If I can gather any more proof I will come back and post it here.

She had 2 of the bracelets on yesterday.....if another shooting happens today that would be really odd, especially if the others happened the day after.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I mentioned her bullet bracelet showcase yesterday as it happened.
Again, it was displayed LIVE by her in a very abrupt and arbitrary manner...almost as if she thought: "Oh...I need to show this, before I forget."

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yep, and it happened after she came back to the podium, as she was called out by that reporter. It almost seems like the whole spat with the reporter was puffed up, and Nancy forgot to show off her bracelet when she was speaking. She ran back to the podium and made very sure to show her bracelet to everybody. What she was saying had no bearing to the question she was asked. The whole display was strange.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I mentioned her bullet bracelet showcase yesterday as it happened.
Again, it was displayed LIVE by her in a very abrupt and arbitrary manner...almost as if she thought: "Oh...I need to show this, before I forget."

Yeah...she told the story of one of them but wondering why she had a second one.

top topics

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join