It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Cheers Cavv! Replied!

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Just replied to this POTUS tweet:

GREAT JOBS REPORT!
9:57 AM · Dec 6, 2019

with...

Remove duplicates; simple gematria... in the queue: 'Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.'
10:19 AM · Dec 6, 2019

1) CAPS only simple gematria of POTUS tweet is:
a) Base = GREATJOBSREPORT = Q189

b) RemoveDupes = GAJBSP = Q55:

Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

Bolded chan post number encodes tweet date of Dec 6th!!

Is this the day? Or more disinfo to get DS to expend ammunition?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yes. There seems to be a limit on links length.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Definitely doesn't sound great from initial reports. Canada wasnt even informed officially.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Apparently we missed a big the Queen's dead rumor on Sunday:

WhatsApp rumours of Queen's death were sparked by Yeovil military drill

On Sunday night millions of Britons received messages suggesting the monarch had passed away, often forwarded on WhatsApp, Facebook and Twitter, prompting Google searches for the Queen to spike and forcing Buckingham Palace to insist the 93-year-old was very much still alive.
The main source for the claim was a screengrab of a mysterious WhatsApp group where a man identified only as Gibbo had posted a message claiming the Queen’s reign had ended. In Gibbo’s telling, she had suffered a heart attack on Sunday morning but the news was being kept under embargo until Monday to allow the military time to prepare.
“Queens passed away this morning, heart attack, being announced 930 Am tomorrow, 

So this happened just two days after the London Bridge Unicorn (Narwhal) incident which doubly encoded "Queen dead". Anybody else get the feeling we are rather heavy handedly being prepared for this event?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Four Weston schools on lockdown following shooting threats

SOUTH FLORIDA

amp.miamiherald.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: nowayreally

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Someone needs to put Biden on the Peloton screen saying "Look, fat"...

Kills 2 birds with 1 stone....lol

Hahaha. Brilliant V Croe!

Speaking of "Peloton"...

More people searched for 'Peloton' than 'impeachment' this week

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
You won't believe who the Pope is meeting tomorrow!!!

Also Pope compares Trump to Herod killing innocent Babies.

“In other parts there are walls that even separate children from parents. Herod comes to mind,” Francis said. “Yet for drugs, there’s no wall to keep them out.”

“The phenomenon of migration is compounded by war, hunger and a ‘defensive mindset,’ which makes us in a state of fear believe that you can defend yourself only by strengthening borders. At the same time, there is exploitation.”

link

And he bashes Europe for not wanting unlimited Migrants. I'm sure he will open the WALLS of the Vatican to ALL Refugees, right?

We are officially in Bizarro World.

Maybe he will Cannonize Pelosi for her strong Catholic beliefs. He's been pretty disappointing as a Catholic.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Damn, I can't say that I actually buy into all of these Q conspiracies but hell if I didn't just see witch Pelosi make a strange and quite obvious effort to show her freakin' bullet bracelet.

That was very strange.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I didn't realize that the House Judiciary (Jerry Nadler) changed crafting Articles of Impeachment from TODAY (Friday), to MONDAY, to distract from the Department of Justice I.G. Report coming on Monday, which will be mostly critical of Democrats.

www.redstate.com...

But Democrat-owned newspapers and media outlets say the Inspector General report will be a big nothing burger. Maybe Pelosi and Nadler know differently?

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Pre-announcing the IG report as weak sauce is just laying the groundwork for downplaying it later...."we told you so", regardless of the actual content.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
Damn, I can't say that I actually buy into all of these Q conspiracies but hell if I didn't just see witch Pelosi make a strange and quite obvious effort to show her freakin' bullet bracelet.

That was very strange.

Yeah she's a tightly wound watch right now.
Why so stressed Nancy? Your ultimate wet dream is happening, you are impeaching the President and she is acting like a nervous person.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Something started smelling very foul about this pope when AS was 187'd and I started looking into Bergoglio's past in Argentina's Dirty War. Just who is he really serving? Just who put him in power?

Remember, his predecessor was the first pope to step down in 600 years and Begoglio (Francis) became the first ever Jesuit to become pope.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

That was very strange.

It's almost like she is hypnotized. She is one spooky character to me. It is so strange to watch her attempts to string a coherent thought together, her eyes bugged, her hands and arms flailing, her mouth twitching. LOL...it really does look like she is a puppet/dummy and some ventroloquist is speaking through her. Nervous Nancy is a perfect moniker for her.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I didn't realize that the House Judiciary (Jerry Nadler) changed crafting Articles of Impeachment from TODAY (Friday), to MONDAY, to distract from the Department of Justice I.G. Report coming on Monday, which will be mostly critical of Democrats.

www.redstate.com...

But Democrat-owned newspapers and media outlets say the Inspector General report will be a big nothing burger. Maybe Pelosi and Nadler know differently?

Trump Rally on Tues to tell us exactly what is unfolding instead of the 🤡 narrative MSM spews.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

qmap.pub...

Click on POTUS.

I save all this stuff as PDFs.

Trump asks "Where are the whistleblower(s)"'

Wasn't one of the possible WB's (a woman) just found dead?

Yes. Another member of the old Ukrainian delegation was found dead at her home in MD yesterday. Cause of death wasn't being stated, but you know it's going to turn out to be "suicide."

The Ukrainian mobsters know the jig is up, so they're tying up loose ends. I wouldn't give a Yovanovich a life insurance policy right now.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It's a show put on by a hag with dementia. She behaves just like my nasty-a** mother did when she was in decline.

She knows she's deficient and losing control. My question, which is rhetorical, is whether she is sundowning yet.

We don't see her in the evenings, so there's no way to know.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Not only are Pelosi's eyebrows on top of her head from 300 face lifts...but her brain is paralyzed from waaay too much Botox.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Still looking for a link brb

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join