It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -22-

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It looks like that website, The White House Insider, is nothing but a rag, mostly an anti-Trump blog. I am going to assume it is fake news and they stole the professor's picture. I wonder if she knows.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Ive been sitting here wondering, now that the Dems has decided to use the day that the FISA was going to be released to release their mess thinking they have their butts covered, and are basically locked in, what would happen if they decided to release the FISA late in the day tomorrow, (Friday)?

The people would have all weekend to read it and listen to their news. Anything they try and say to cover their butts probably isnt going to sound the best.I think they already have themselves on short chain committing to 9th. Q has basically forced that and it worked. Door is open now to release the FISA early and if late in the day, there is NOTHING they can do to stop it.

Seems like that would be a pretty good plan of action yes?

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Meet me in Seoul? Gen Flynn is going to South Korea for Christmas holidays.

Interdasting.

Passport granted

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I hope the Horowitz I.G. report is well documented and refers to Durham, Intel IG, etc., as needed.

"Experts" on liberal CNN/MSNBC tonight were talking about the IG Report and how Barr was probably trying to make it fit the Trump "they were out to get me" narrative. Democrats use WaPo and NYTimes as their guide. They also trust IG Horowitz, because he lied in June 2018, by declaring there was no FBI POLITICAL BIAS affecting investigation outcomes at the agency.

If Horowitz's report comes out tougher than the liberal media is saying it will be, they'll blame Trump/Barr... unless every detail is documented, with references to the department/people who provided the details.

Now, if the early (Summer 2019) rumors were true, that the I.G.'s Fisa Abuse report will be accompanied by DECLASSIFICATION of "5 buckets" of critical documents, then there is NO WAY anyone can say that BARR is exerting his influence over Horowitz.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: carewemust

WHY does the photo for Honcharenko match this Ukrainian language Professor's photo?:

Alla Nedashkivska, PhD

www.ualberta.ca...

Ya funny how thing pop up sometime

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

That is EXACTLY what A.G. Barr should do. And not even wait until late evening. First, at 12:00noon tomorrow, Barr/Horowitz should hold an impromptu press conference, providing an oral summary of what's in the report, then release it to the world online.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Trump’s Other Lawyer

Much more powerful than Giuliani, William Barr is exercising the Justice Department’s full force to defend a president in crisis.

“One of the more amusing aspects of modern progressive polemic is their breathless attacks on the unitary executive theory,” Barr said. He paused for effect, waved his arms, and shouted ghoulishly: “Bwaaaaaaaaaa!” He recounted his own confirmation hearing, at which Democratic senators pressed him to explain his muscular philosophy. “This is not ‘new,’ and it’s not a ‘theory,’” Barr said. If anything, he argued, the president’s rightful power had been stolen, a view shaped by his personal history. Barr started his career as a CIA analyst in 1973 in the midst of Watergate.

His performance appears to have earned Trump’s confidence to a rare degree. In the phone call with Ukraine’s president that set off impeachment, the president mentioned Barr in the same breath as his attorney Rudy Giuliani. Barr was reportedly angry when he heard about the call, though, and in fairness, he is nobody’s personal fixer. Rather, Barr is an intimidatingly competent governmental operator — a man who “knows the levers,” as one former Trump-administration Justice official put it. A better comparison, often made by Barr’s peers, is to Dick Cheney. Barr appreciates power, and he knows how to wield it.

Barr has made much of his personal relationship with Mueller, letting it be known that their wives attend Bible study together, and Mueller was a guest at two of his daughters’ weddings. It is a shield against any suggestion he would set out to undermine the investigation. But his full opinion of Mueller, according to people who know both men, is more complicated. Over their long relationship, Barr was always the alpha. Former colleagues say that while Barr respected Mueller, he saw him as an able prosecutor, not a brilliant legal mind.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   

That's fine too! Would be fun to watch the mass panic scramble and hear the excuses. There really is nothing they can do to stop it. The proverbial caught with their pants down scenario basically.

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Wish I knew how to link WaPo articles so they'd be "clickable". This one has a photo taken today of Giuliani and a Ukraine lawmaker holding up documents in an ominous fashion. (Rudy is in Ukraine right now. Freaking out the talking-heads on CNN and MSNBC today.)

WAPO

edit on Fri Dec 6 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix links

posted on Dec, 5 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   

With the early drop in mind, check out the two Q Drops from 12-6-18, last year

Feds Received Whistleblower Evidence in 2017 Alleging Clinton Foundation Wrongdoing
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
6 Dec 2018 - 6:41:11 PM
thehill.com...
Read carefully.
Why is "The Clinton Foundation" back in the news?
Q

and

There's Been an Active Probe Into Clinton Foundation by Huber, Horowitz & Military Intel
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
6 Dec 2018 - 6:56:20 PM
Feds Received Whistleblower Evidence in 2017 Alleging Clinton Foundation Wrongdoing
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
6 Dec 2018 - 6:41:11 PM
thehill.com...📁
Read carefully.
Why is "The Clinton Foundation" back in the news?
Q
>>4186896
When did POTUS make the statement "Calm Before the Storm?"
When was HUBER activated by SESSIONS?
Who was/is assigned to HUBER?
ACTING AG PRIMARY PURPOSE?
SCARAMUCCI MODEL?
PUBLIC OPINION (OPTICS) DO NOT MATTER.
What was leaked today (on purpose?)?
twitter.com...
HUBER to testify re: Clinton Foundation?
HUBER to reveal 'active' probe actively underway into organization?
OIG to release report #2 [overview indicating many 'potentially criminal referrals' made]?
"We do not discuss active/ongoing DOJ / FBI investigations."
MIL INTEL
FISA
THE WORLD IS WATCHING.
Q

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

When John Huber was a surprise "no-show" for the Clinton Foundation Congressional (GOP led) hearing, all the air left that balloon. It was a very frustrating and disheartening moment for many of us who had high-hopes that Huber was going to Drop The Hammer on the C.F. with reveals of damning info.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Strange redirect from your link. At least first time I've experienced it.

edit on 12 6 2019 by Tileman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Wish I knew how to link WaPo articles so they'd be "clickable". This one has a photo taken today of Giuliani and a Ukraine lawmaker holding up documents in an ominous fashion. (Rudy is in Ukraine right now. Freaking out the talking-heads on CNN and MSNBC today.)

Ukraine lawmaker seeking Biden probe meets with Giuliani in Kyiv

Link fixed.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: srb2001

Honestly, I think the thing that really drives them all is the loss of their corrupt revenue.

And the jail time for the Pedo's which may be more of them than we can currently imagine. That jail time at the Graybar motel needs to happen too.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Version 17 of the Epstein Network Map:
drive.google.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

All I can do is laugh at that map version. WoW!! What a labyrinth of rabbit holes with no way out.
I want Ghislaine as my navigator.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yeah, mocking the locals will go over like a lead balloon in a predominantly rural state like Iowa.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join