It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Navy Says Those UFO Videos Are Real

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
I still don't get if these "UFO's" are alien in origin, Why are they here why do they just joy ride around why are there different types of "UFOs" that would mean different race's of Et's are visiting and doing nothing but fly by's .

I hear that joy ride comment a lot, and since we have no idea even what they are, it's a huge assumption to say you know what those unknown things are actually doing. They could be observing, keeping an eye on our rather violent species, as our capabilities for space exploration grows, they could actually be guarding us from something worse. They could be doing scientific studies, or it may have nothing to do with humans, whatsoever - we are just on this planet that has other life or something else they are actually interested in.

It could very well be something we wouldn't even understand. Would a neanderthal understand the majority of things a current age human does during a normal day? And that's a blip. Thousands or hundreds of thousands or possibly even MILLIONS of years of evolution and understanding could separate us and whatever is visiting. Their purpose could be like trying to explain advanced physics to that neanderthal.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

This is HUGE!

Just last week, pseudoskeptics were saying, there's no evidence that these videos come from the Government.

Of course, they will get amnesia now and try to move the goal post.

The article makes a key point!

In each case, the objects in the videos undertook aerial maneuvers that aren't possible with current aviation technology.

Here's another article:

Navy Says Yes, Those ‘Unidentified Aerial Phenomena’ Videos Are Real

TTSAAS wrote in a blog post that the most recently released video was filmed from a F/A-18 Super Hornet in 2015. As the post states, the “object has no distinguishable flight surfaces or exhaust plume, and its flight seems to defy the known laws of physics.”

gizmodo.com...

HUGE!!

This is disclosure!

Just think about it. If it moves in a way that defies the laws of physics as we know them then it has to come from somewhere other than humans.

We knew U.F.O.'s were not anything natural. The fact that pseudoskeptics kept trying to make this silly argument, makes no sense. If it was natural, why hasn't a Pilot just caught one. Why does something natural evade Pilots and cause nuclear weapons to malfunction? A little common sense tells you we're dealing with a phenomenon guided by intelligence.

My 3 sightings were clearly guided by intelligence. One moved against the wind. The other one stopped in mid air and then shot straight up out of sight.

As I said in another post, people who try to say these are secret Government crafts don't understand the laws of physics. It doesn't matter how much money Governments have, they can't have technology that exceeds Moore's Law.

This is tantamount to the Government saying U.F.O.'s are real and they're extraterrestrial.

Again, our tech is limited by Moore's Law. If they defy the laws of physics, then they have to come from an intelligent source other than humans.

STARRED AND FLAGGED

edit on 17-9-2019 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Tucker Carlson (FoxNews) was upset tonight that the Navy/Military/US Govt isn't taking this UFO issue more seriously.

He couldn't believe that the Military/Govt would admit to UFOs being real, but not be alarmed that these craft come close to our Airports, Military Bases and Nuclear plants.
edit on 9/17/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Tucker Carlson (FoxNews) was upset tonight that the Navy/Military/US Govt isn't taking this UFO issue more seriously.

He couldn't believe that the Military/Govt would admit to UFOs being real, but not be alarmed that these craft come close to our Airports, Military Bases and Nuclear plants.

That has me curious also and why didn't the captain of the ship take it more seriously. In the descriptions of the events I have heard/read from witnesses the ship didn't take any defensive action or go on high alert. They must known they are not a threat.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Video below:

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Was it public knowledge that both ‘Gimbal’ and ‘GoFast' are from the same encounter or was that something just released?

The Navy did not offer the exact designation numbers for the videos, but did reveal the dates for all three incidents. “[The] dates are 14 November 2004 for ‘FLIR1’ and 21 January 2015 for both ‘Gimbal’ and ‘GoFast.’”

U.S. Navy Releases Dates of Three Officially Acknowledged Encounters with “Phenomena”

From the quote in the OP.

The three videos in question are titled "FLIR1," "Gimbal," and "GoFast." They show two separate encounters between Navy aircraft and UFOs.

For quick reference the 3 videos are below.

14 November 2004

21 January 2015

21 January 2015

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Maybe UFO's won't be taken more seriously by those in authority until one of them destroys something, or acts in some other hostile manner.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: celltypespecific

Thank-you! I heard the Tucker Carlson interview on the radio this evening, but didn't see the video of it...until now.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Maybe UFO's won't be taken more seriously by those in authority until one of them destroys something, or acts in some other hostile manner.

I would bank on our own tech (US) being the case; if not, Chinese.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic

This is HUGE!

Just last week, pseudoskeptics were saying, there's no evidence that these videos come from the Government.

Of course, they will get amnesia now and try to move the goal post.

The article makes a key point!

In each case, the objects in the videos undertook aerial maneuvers that aren't possible with current aviation technology.

Here's another article:

Navy Says Yes, Those ‘Unidentified Aerial Phenomena’ Videos Are Real

TTSAAS wrote in a blog post that the most recently released video was filmed from a F/A-18 Super Hornet in 2015. As the post states, the “object has no distinguishable flight surfaces or exhaust plume, and its flight seems to defy the known laws of physics.”

gizmodo.com...

HUGE!!

This is disclosure!

Just think about it. If it moves in a way that defies the laws of physics as we know them then it has to come from somewhere other than humans.

We knew U.F.O.'s were not anything natural. The fact that pseudoskeptics kept trying to make this silly argument, makes no sense. If it was natural, why hasn't a Pilot just caught one. Why does something natural evade Pilots and cause nuclear weapons to malfunction? A little common sense tells you we're dealing with a phenomenon guided by intelligence.

My 3 sightings were clearly guided by intelligence. One moved against the wind. The other one stopped in mid air and then shot straight up out of sight.

As I said in another post, people who try to say these are secret Government crafts don't understand the laws of physics. It doesn't matter how much money Governments have, they can't have technology that exceeds Moore's Law.

This is tantamount to the Government saying U.F.O.'s are real and they're extraterrestrial.

Again, our tech is limited by Moore's Law. If they defy the laws of physics, then they have to come from an intelligent source other than humans.

STARRED AND FLAGGED

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Good thought. Perhaps it's already happened but covered up to protect us public from the fact that the armed forces have no means of protection or retaliation.

I also think of it this way. These particular, mentioned incidents are disclosed. What would be the number of undisclosed reports or tapes. Are the repercussions now that pilots and crew can't speak at all without a damning recourse. Perhaps the same with astronauts.

One day, perhaps, a defense person or astronaut may stand up to those who confiscate film or photography.

My 2 cents in reply care,

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   

I saw a UFO yesterday. I was looking at the early night sky and saw two stars in the NW. Just before 8 PM. The stars were just coming out and I wondered at two stars being close together when one just vanished. It didn't move it just disappeared. I've seen some objects, planes or satellites catching the rising or setting sun if they're high enough that shine brightly. But this was more like a star that just winked out. No cloud cover or anything to obscure it. A passing jet was just going overhead so maybe that made it vanish?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   

It's a theater with award winning actors.

They are taking it seriously enough, they just cant do sh** about it. That's why...the deafening silence or in best case scenario, outright denial and misdirection.

I will never forgive them for it. So many lives ruined/ended for speaking out the truth.

The "crazy" public has been yapping about UFO's for the better part of last 50 years. All that time, the scientists, the govt agencies have been trying to convince everybody that people are crazy. There was a complete denial of anything unusual even though there was ample people coming out. Credible people.

No matter the motives, they lied for at least 50 years. They can never be trusted again.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

It's a theater with award winning actors.

They are taking it seriously enough, they just cant do sh** about it. That's why...the deafening silence or in best case scenario, outright denial and misdirection.

I will never forgive them for it. So many lives ruined/ended for speaking out the truth.

The "crazy" public has been yapping about UFO's for the better part of last 50 years. All that time, the scientists, the govt agencies have been trying to convince everybody that people are crazy. There was a complete denial of anything unusual even though there was ample people coming out. Credible people.

No matter the motives, they lied for at least 50 years. They can never be trusted again.

But it’s for your own good!!

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   
My 2 cents is this is these recent comments on the footage is disclosure.

They said the vids are authentic - which means they are stating that an unidentified flying object was recorded by the military, observed and then lost.

I see the basic point people are making about these not being “identified” but frankly even if they know what they are I don’t think they’d tell us at this point - for many reason.

I look at it this way. Let’s say the government had leaked footage of what appears to be a very large, hairy bi-pedal being in the woods. We can’t perfectly identify it, but that’s what it clearly appears to be and the government concurs. Is it proof then of Bigfoot’s existence? Maybe. It might not be “Bigfoot” but it definitely is a very large, hairy and bi-pedal being in the woods. That means that all things Bigfoot related just gained a whole lot of credibility because we have official word that something large, hairy and bipedal lives in he woods.

So, I view this as legitimization of the UFO phenomenon. The genie is out of the bottle and they’re staying mum to keep the situation from escalating.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Okay, the videos are "real," and not cooked up by some kid with Vegas Pro, but what about the things actually in the videos?

Yeah, The bigger question. Are they some sort of Military drone on a test exercise with the pilots in the dark. or are they phantom images somehow projected onto the pilots HUD?.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Okay, the videos are "real," and not cooked up by some kid with Vegas Pro, but what about the things actually in the videos?

Yeah, The bigger question. Are they some sort of Military drone on a test exercise with the pilots in the dark. or are they phantom images somehow projected onto the pilots HUD?.

I think that’s very unlikely.

Multiple aircraft involved with veteran pilots, new reporting guidelines for navy aviators regrading UAP contact and more and more pilots coming forward with stories....

This isn’t just a “lens flare” or “chasing ghosts” from my perspective.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Yes huge deal, those specs on the camera were in fact captured...
still not a clue in the world as to what they ACTUALLY are...
the context of little green men is a cultural one and doesn't exactly fit olcoms razor...

Huge this non disclosure event....

a reply to: celltypespecific

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I saw this video on this earlier today.....

youtu.be...

I thought you guys might find this interesting.
I never believe anything that comes from the military/ government...especially on this subject.
Gotta ask ...What are they hiding?
While looking at one hand, you have to keep an eye on the other.

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Well, they are Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon. Unidentified being the key word here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join