It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Hello again Shedlandians. I hope all is Well within Your Worlds! Doin' just Fine here!

Here's a 'Just Because' Dragon for You...

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Syx!!!! So happy to see you! I have to go out for a while and will be back later. Hope you come back soon my mighty dragon friend.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Have a good meal with Yer Sister Raine! I'll return...

(Syx is seen Flying away. He's going on a Hunting expedition...)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: XXXN3O

Hiya XXX! Let us know if you get that thread up.

Ooooh movies! Love movies from different genres, but really love sci-fi and horror. The horror, mostly spooky types, not the senseless torture stuff with no real story line.

Will do, thanks

If you are into horrors, would recommend a watch of Room 1408, has the head trip thing going on etc...

edit on 24-9-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Had a lovely lunch. Thank you!

Fresh flowers on the table are always a nice touch.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Oh wow, I had forgotten about that one! I did see it...pretty wild!

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Just watched the trailer. Never heard of this movie. Gonna give it a watch one night after the missus comes back from work. Have to set the house up so things fall over as the movie progresses.

Bit of light fishing line here and there next to my place in the lounge. I have a funny story I may relate one day involving my son and his friends watching a horror movie. I wish I had a video going to show their manly reactions. True love and I set them up good.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

Just watched the trailer. Never heard of this movie. Gonna give it a watch one night after the missus comes back from work. Have to set the house up so things fall over as the movie progresses.

Bit of light fishing line here and there next to my place in the lounge. I have a funny story I may relate one day involving my son and his friends watching a horror movie. I wish I had a video going to show their manly reactions. True love and I set them up good.

Kind regards,

bally

Hahaha!

Sounds like the movie (alongside some of your creativity) should provide plenty of jumpscare moments and much head messing upon first viewing

Hope it goes well and without accidents on the carpet

edit on 24-9-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Did your Son and his friends scream like little girls? Lol!

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Hiya XXX!
I was off watching a sweet movie, Fairy Tale A True Story. I sometimes like to nurture the child within.

posted on Sep, 24 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Hiya XXX!
I was off watching a sweet movie, Fairy Tale A True Story. I sometimes like to nurture the child within.

Sorry, it might be the more masculine, testosterone fuelled side speaking here, but this is exactly the sort of thing my Mrs would ask me to watch and do not get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with it but I just cannae dae it captain!

She refuses to watch Star Trek, The Matrix or any movie/series that requires a bit of thinking, as she puts it, she just wants to chill and not have to think too much.

But you see movies like this make me think too much, im always waiting for a twist or something interesting to happen....
do said fairies suffer from an unexpected, untold illness set upon them by mysterious aliens? Something that makes them hellbent on destroying all inhabitants of the earth or similar? Does Bill Gates get forced to have indestructible steel teabags that grant him an uncontrollable nuclear shotgun attached to his head?

I mean, it does not have to be as dramatic but along those lines and I might give it a try? hahaha

You know, I sat down with her and showed her Robocop (the original) a few months back, she was nearly crying at Muphy's death shootout scene, then she actually asked me... "is he dead?" Despite the hole in his head and no arm etc.

Nearly spat my beer out laughing whilst choking on the Saturday night pork scratchings...

but then I realised, I could not answer because although he was dead, he was about to be made into a cyborg so technically he was alive. If I said yes hes dead she would say im lying and if I said he was alive same applies. I went to bed confused and stayed awake all night thinking, wtf just happened!?

That is a movie! Then furthermore I realised, that is why she is my lady, she asks the things that make me think and I burst her head trying to figure out what she means! lol

Too much ATS for me today I think.

edit on 25-9-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Bahaha!

I love different genres of movies.

Trying to get sleepy here. 3:05 Am and all is well. Going to try to watch some youtube for a while.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Did your Son and his friends scream like little girls? Lol!

They were playing a game on the big screen after watching the movie. Well, it was like stunned silence for a minute, mouths open and their feet came up off the floor as they sucked back into the lounge. A quiet "Nooo waayyy" from one of the son's mates. Lots of laughter afterwards. They were all about 19 at the time.

I will relate the movie to you but I can't remember the name of it. It was about this stupid tyre that killed people.

My regards,

bally.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: XXXN3O

originally posted by: bally001

Kind regards,

bally

Hahaha!

Sounds like the movie (alongside some of your creativity) should provide plenty of jumpscare moments and much head messing upon first viewing

Hope it goes well and without accidents on the carpet

I guess it comes from my mental state, I love 'punking' the family and they gratuitously punk me back at times. Time for a set up. I'll have my son come for a visit and tell him to find the movie 1408. I'll get my wife and son screaming. May even have to set up a video camera and post their reactions on their respective facebook profiles.

You have given me a project. I will up my acting skills. Hmmm, popcorn and Cougar bourbon night. I have a lot of time on my hands as you can see. I love my family. Enough to scare them. My mind is ticking over. Fishing lines, timers, light switches, circuit breakers, recorded sounds. All in reasonable timings. The dogs will love it!

This is your fault XXXN3O :]

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Sound like Rubber. (Trailer at link.) It certainly sounds different.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Cool idea, but i would run away screaming. Some time ago my friend specifically warned me about 1408, because he knows i can't watch any kind of horror. I have tried different kinds. I have tried the "everything is calm and peaceful, then BOOO!" stuff and those BOOO! scenes make me jump through the roof always. And i have tried the psychological horror movies and then i am a mental toast. And some of this "I will be right back" *goes somewhere and gets killed* types. But everything can't fit everyone's preferences.

I think the cause of this is when the original Pet Sematary came out. As a horror movie guy you most likely are familiar with that but it has to do with rising back from the dead, scary as heck. Well anyway, we were at my stepdad's summer cottage, me, my stepbrother, stepfather and my mom. And for some unknown reason, we translate movie titles to something completely different here. Sometimes they stay the same in English, sometimes they are an exact translation and sometimes just made up nonsense. So Pet Sematary's Finnish name translated back to English is "Sleep, sleep, my pet" And my mom thought that it will probably be alright for the kids. Me and stepbrother. She said to us you can watch the movie but go to sleep right after it is over. What sleep?!?! Mom and stepdad went to bed early and i was maybe ten years old and stepbrother eight. And he watched it from start to finish and kept his calm. So me being 2 years older, i couldn't just leave to bed and not watch it with him. wheeee....

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Sound like Rubber. (Trailer at link.) It certainly sounds different.

That's the one. I got a laugh out of it but for some reason the young fellas were spooked out. Never in my mind did I imagine a movie where the lead role was played by an old tyre.

Cheers for that.

Bally

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Good Day my fine Gentlemen!

I'm still trying to wake up.

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy
Good story Fin.

I generally get a good laugh out of most horror flicks. The 60's here had a stable of old horror flicks which we as kids were aloud to stay up and watch on a Saturday night with our parents. Old Black and White TV.

Good fun in those days.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Sep, 25 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Black and white TV...So, you're old too eh? Haha

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join