It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 23

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

What's the difference between a duck ?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

They don't have a scratching your head emoticon. A duck and what?

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

What's the difference between a duck ?

Crikey mate! Here we go. I've answered this before. I'll sit back and eat my potato chip and cheese toasty and wait for the replies.

bally

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

My calculator is broke so this is a very rough approximation but according to my fingers it's 15 degrees, give or take an inch or so...

posted on Sep, 22 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   
A) One of its legs is both the same.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Ok Dave, whatever you're drinking, I want some. It's a potent pixie drink isn't it?

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Q) what's the difference between a mouse ?

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   

His head between his ears.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

Q) what's the difference between a mouse ?

3 of its ears are different?

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Close !

A) The higher it spins ... the fewer.

I'll show myself out.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   

I KNEW It!

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

You know ...

I knew you knew !

YOU !

edit on 23-9-2019 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 03:03 AM
link   
LOL!

Bedtime for me so I'll say goodnight. Maybe in the morning or afternoon when I wake up and come in here, someone will have written me a story. Hint, hint!

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Maybe in the morning or afternoon when I wake up and come in here, someone will have written me a story. Hint, hint!

The Weak Wanderer

There he was again. Wandering, all by himself.
Alone.
Autumn has grown colder.
Warming spark, almost gone and forgotten
Thinking about everything and nothing
At the same time
Lost at sea, thrown into the depths of a volcano
Fallen from a mountaintop, taken away by the wind
And then without no idea why, he looked above himself
He saw a Night Star
Blinding light of hope hurts his eyes

But now he is not that weak anymore...

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: XXXN3O

What was the question?

I was working on a new trailer for a show and looking for a bit of feedback. I came across another thread mentioning about posting your own youtube vids and it possibly being against T&C's.

Waiting on a Mod getting back to make sure if it is in line with T&C's.

edit on 23-9-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Sorry but i have to ask, because i am deeply interested in forum usernames. To me, sometimes, they tell me more about the writer than the forum post they have written. XXXN3O? XXX reminds me of three characters that will remain a mystery. An "X". Or then it reminds me of "adult entertainment" And N30 Is quite simple because i see your avatar. The matrix.

You don't have to answer to me, i will not push you. I can't even explain to myself why i am so interested in usernames.

edit on 23-9-2019 by Finspiracy because: removed a word that was written twice

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

Sorry but i have to ask, because i am deeply interested in forum usernames. To me, sometimes, they tell me more about the writer than the forum post they have written. XXXN3O? XXX reminds me of three characters that will remain a mystery. An "X". Or then it reminds me of "adult entertainment" And N30 Is quite simple because i see your avatar. The matrix.

You don't have to answer to me, i will not push you. I can't even explain to myself why i am so interested in usernames.

That's funny you ask, another member once asked if it was coded co-ordinates to someplace or if I run an adult website haha.
Wish it was something interesting but just a combination of two favourite movies from when I was younger...

and

Don't mind you asking at all. I find it interesting how others see things.

edit on 23-9-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   

HAHA!

I thank you for your response. I wanted to see the XXX movie, starring Vin Diesel. Man it was to hard to find that online, you would not believe the stuff i ran into

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

And what about the matrix movies then? Has they had an influence over your life? I see that they have had, at least to some extent, due to your username.

My thought about the matrix trilogy: The first one was cool and it exploded my brains away in a good sense. The second one, only good thing was the highway chase/fight scene, and the third was boring philosophy.

Some people say that we live in a computer simulation. So what? Maybe i am a computer program and not a human. Beer.exe and tobacco.exe still works the same way.

Maybe this earth is a seven year old boy or girl science project from an other universe. To show it around at school. Look, I made the tellus. Teacher: "I am not that impressed, you get an F-"

Sometimes i think that this world, filled with possibilities, is what keeps me here. Although i have ruined a billion possibilities maybe.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy

HAHA!

I thank you for your response. I wanted to see the XXX movie, starring Vin Diesel. Man it was to hard to find that online, you would not believe the stuff i ran into

Oh no... better clear the browser history mate!!

Mind you though, thats a good excuse if caught... "I was googling for that movie XXX!"

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join