It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -13-

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:06 AM
link   
On the theme of MIL coup...

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6374085/Secret-plot-200-elite-neo-Nazi-soldiers-German-SAS-slaughter-politicians.html

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Secret plot by 200 elite neo-Nazi soldiers within 'German SAS' to slaughter politicians and immigrants in mission known as 'Day X' is smashed after former major confesses all Elite soldiers planned to kill Green Party's Claudia Roth and other left-wingers They wanted to execute their plot when law and order broke down in Germany Believed that was imminent and death squads were formed for assassinations

The 200 soldiers were also set to target leaders of asylum groups they blamed for rapes, terror and social unrest, Berlin's new weekly, Focus reports. Their organisation's membership grew when Chancellor Angela Merkel let a million refugees into the country in 2015. 'Numerous interrogations paint a picture of a conspiratorial force that is not supposed to shy away from the killing of political opponents.' The racists were going to unleash Day X when law and order collapsed - something they regarded as 'imminent'.

Not too far fetched.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Well, we can forget about a Trump-Putin meeting on 11.11.11 (2018). It's been put off until later this month.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Earlier I posted that Sessions resignation letter has no date. Lawyers never leave the date off unless there is a reason.

Could this connect to the fact that Sessions is underlined? I see only Sessions, DOJ, and FBI underlined. Q is directing our attention there.

Q

Today's post makes it clear to me that most folks "hired" by Q/DJT team are going to be short term - including DJT himself. They are brought in for very specific jobs, hired guns, and when that job is done they leave. In some cases like Bannon and Hicks, their job continues outside, but in new form.

They are "serving" they are not working to embed themselves. Sacrifice of the highest order so from cranky pass it up. [/quote

]
Hole card.

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Meanwhile in France:

Six far-right extremists arrested over violent plot to attack Emmanuel

BFM TV also described the suspects as belonging to a “far-right commando unit,” though the DGSI has yet to confirm this description

Policeman found dead in garden of French prime minister's residence

It is believed the officer, who belonged to the French Republican Guard and was part of the team charged with protecting prime minister Edouard Philippe, was 45-years-old and a father. 

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   
So Germany and France.

Two of the many possibilities:

False Flags to get the public back on side ... or on side before President Trump releases some rather damning evidence.

Or

Other units taking their lead from President Trump or the awareness awakened by Q, getting ready to clean out the Cabal by more direct routes.

The world is changing. Expect more reports along these lines.

Some will inevitably be false flags.

P

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

False Flag because they are connected to "rightist-extremists" but had they been "leftist" or the spooky "Antifa" it wouldn't be a false flag...

hypocrisy is amusing

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

so, no "parade of all parades", no meeting with Putin, now all the hope is that Iran is finished by the 11th...

"q"... what are you doing
edit on 10-11-2018 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

WARNING your AGI link seems to kick off adobe flash player and a java script that hangs!

I cant see anything like that, and cant see how it would. Its merely Wordpress's main free blog domain, some defunct photobucket/youtube embeds... the same embeds as the version I posted here in ATS:
Welcome to the Unpossible Future... The AGI Manhattan Project
edit on 10-11-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlusUltra

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
rather than this partisan parlor trickery BS.

Your knowledge of Q or Trump is superficial. Trump/Q run a libertarian platform that has brought the Republican Establishment to its knees, causing countless resignations and losses of Cabal-owned Republicans. Trump/Qs calling out of Democrats has been even more ferocious because it is their ilk that own MSM.

The only parlor trickery BS going on is by MSM, the Cabal, the two parties and the censorship on Q and his followers on Social Media, Conspiracy Boards, etc.

This article explains why it makes no sense that Q would be controlled opposition (while it makes a lot of sense to have discovered that Alex Jones is controlled opposition).

"Libertarian platform" of out spending both Bush and Obama?

Detail how its hurt the Republican Establishment, please.

Which resignations specifically?

Losses of what NWO-owned Republicans?

What Q cant even call the "cabal" what for decades everyone else has known it as (the NWO)? That right there is a red flag.

Fox is the MSM just as much as CNN.

Q aint got snip on Alex Jones, although AJ's whole crew has had me my works blacklisted for over a decade so no love lost there seeing him turn into a partisan hack (very disappointing though none the less).

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

hypocrisy is amusing

Not really. Its poised to to be one of the few key driving factors that promises to trigger the extinction of the human race (quite possibly in our lifetime).

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Rain

“The President and First Lady’s trip to Ainse-Marne American Cemetery and Memorial has been canceled due to scheduling and logistical difficulties caused by the weather,” the White House said in a statement. “An American delegation led by Chief of Staff General John Kelly and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Joe Dunford will attend on their behalf.”

edit on 11102018 by MetalThunder because: Takes me a minute

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   
With Trump in France let's have a look at something that POTUS and "POF" have in common.

June 2018 (and yes, that really happened!)

May 2017

Interpretation 1:

link

Interpretation 2:

Saudi Arabia wants to build a $500 billion megacity that's 33 times as large as New York City. Now it's on shaky ground after a Saudi journalist's death.

Fun fact: Macron named his black dog Nemo, an anagram of Neom. Is he Sirius? Makes you wonder whose pet HE is. France has new 'first dog' as Nemo joins the Macrons at the Elysée
edit on 10-11-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: 🇫🇷 Vive la France! 🇫🇷

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

After 1918 there were great dreams ...... Let me take you back and share them.... Imagine the great things we could have now
Dreams can come true

What will the future hold ?

edit on 11102018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 11102018 by MetalThunder because: Freaking tablet lol

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   

It was on this day in 1775 that the Continental Congress officially created the Marines to lead the fight “on land and at sea” for independence from the British.

Shout out Semper Fidelis appreciate everything you folks do for us!

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Would this somehow work out re the Q clock for today or 11.11 ?

FF weather alert (WW).
Stay vigilant and maintain situational awareness.
Q

What with this being a celebration of the end of WW I...

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
To legit to quit lol

Exactly 1 year ago today.,.....

The tradition dates all the way back to November 11, 1918, when an armistice ended the violence between Germany and the Allied nations at the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month. The World War — remember, this was before there was a second global conflict to designate The Great War as "WWI" — was finally over. President Woodrow Wilson proclaimed:

My fellow countrymen: The armistice was signed this morning. Everything for which America fought has been accomplished. It will now be our fortunate duty to assist by example, by sober friendly counsel and by material aid in the establishment of just democracy throughout the world.

Newsweek

Here s a more detailed history

There was a lot of excitement when we heard about the Armistice…some of them old fellas was walkin' on the streets with open Bibles in their hands. All the shops were shut down. I never seen the people so crazy…confetti was a-flying in all directions…I'll never forget it. ”

— Massachusetts shoe laster James Hughes describing the scene in Boston when the Armistice was signed

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: Aallanon

I'd take the us military over the globalist Blue Hats - un

At least they are our family, friends servng to protect our country. God bless the Patriots

Trust the Plan

If the UN Blue hats come over it would be absolutely no different than the War of 1812 with the Red Coats. And the only reason to do it would be to insure we were still under the control, or re-establish control of the global cabal.

And if the Military, our Military, need to step in, tell them to get those blue UN patches off their uniforms!! And while your at it, get that dam gold boarder off our flag!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I reloaded 3 times with task manager open and got the same effect. I closed down flash player between each reload!

posted on Nov, 10 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I thought it was 20 - 1 - 8 = 11.

Guess I'm just being negative.

Wonderful dask, thank you for opening eyes. Positive person, negative person, no matter, we all end with the same answer.

Where we go one we go ALL friend.
edit on 10-11-2018 by 40CalTone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join